Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Change Beliefs 101
powerpath6
post Apr 25, 2014, 12:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37204

So here are 3 quick ways to change your limiting beliefs and convert them to empowering ones:

1.) Read books, attend seminars, find people and places that support who you want to be; your ideal self. In other words be clear on what you want to become and what you want to achieve and then start gathering resources and immersing yourself into these until you become that new image.
2.) Start to watch your mind from an outside perspective. When you notice yourself participating in that old limiting belief that you want to change, consciously and intentionally switch your attention to the new belief you want to attain. For example, you can say to yourself “Here I am experiencing the belief ‘no one will ever love me’ ”...and then ask yourself, “Now how can I focus on what I do want?” Consciously and intentionally switch your thoughts to something that you want in that moment and start feeling that new belief…such as, ‘I attract loving people into my life’.
3.) Use belief boards, and be clear in what you want to achieve. Belief boards are incredibly effective in attaining and rewiring old beliefs. For example, if you have 10 college reports due on the same week because of procrastination you can start to change this pattern by making a belief board. Type up a simple affirmation saying something along the lines of: “ I am extremely productive. I get my college work done as soon as possible.” When I mean belief board, I simply mean typing these new beliefs that you want in a word document, and printing it out on paper...then taping it to a wall or tacking onto a bulletin board. Experiment, see which ones work best, be curious and have fun with them!

These are a few simple ways to change the beliefs that don’t serve you. Of course there are other ways to do this, but these are a start. And of course, a good way to get the best results is to start by examining what you believe like if you were interviewing yourself, and then write down your limiting beliefs and empowering beliefs to any and every area of life you want to work on.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
yalin
post Jul 13, 2014, 12:03 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 37294

QUOTE(powerpath6 @ Apr 25, 2014, 09:28 AM) *

So here are 3 quick ways to change your limiting beliefs and convert them to empowering ones:

1.) Read books, attend seminars, find people and places that support who you want to be; your ideal self. In other words be clear on what you want to become and what you want to achieve and then start gathering resources and immersing yourself into these until you become that new image.
2.) Start to watch your mind from an outside perspective. When you notice yourself participating in that old limiting belief that you want to change, consciously and intentionally switch your attention to the new belief you want to attain. For example, you can say to yourself “Here I am experiencing the belief ‘no one will ever love me’ ”...and then ask yourself, “Now how can I focus on what I do want?” Consciously and intentionally switch your thoughts to something that you want in that moment and start feeling that new belief…such as, ‘I attract loving people into my life’.
3.) Use belief boards, and be clear in what you want to achieve. Belief boards are incredibly effective in attaining and rewiring old beliefs. For example, if you have 10 college reports due on the same week because of procrastination you can start to change this pattern by making a belief board. Type up a simple affirmation saying something along the lines of: “ I am extremely productive. I get my college work done as soon as possible.” When I mean belief board, I simply mean typing these new beliefs that you want in a word document, and printing it out on paper...then taping it to a wall or tacking onto a bulletin board. Experiment, see which ones work best, be curious and have fun with them!

These are a few simple ways to change the beliefs that don’t serve you. Of course there are other ways to do this, but these are a start. And of course, a good way to get the best results is to start by examining what you believe like if you were interviewing yourself, and then write down your limiting beliefs and empowering beliefs to any and every area of life you want to work on.

Thank you

+Quote Post
nwford
post Jul 04, 2018, 09:37 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 40226

Hello, im new here and glad to have found a forum of people that are interested in the same topics of self improvement at a deep level. I have been interested in this kind of self improvement content and info for a couple of years now. As far as i know beliefs are held subconsiously and they create expectations which create reality. These are just my opinions ive formed from my research. Im now interested in a way of changing your subconscious program or content or beliefs by hypnosis. Their is a program called 15 minute manifestation that uses a binaural frequency plus i guess affirmations to influence your subconscious directly. Im naturally sceptical so im trying to find anyone who’s tried it or knows about it. All input is appreciated, thanks
+Quote Post
haohao
post Jul 05, 2018, 07:59 AM
Post #4

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

QUOTE(nwford @ Jul 05, 2018, 10:37 AM) *

Hello, im new here and glad to have found a forum of people that are interested in the same topics of self improvement at a deep level. I have been interested in this kind of self improvement content and info for a couple of years now. As far as i know beliefs are held subconsiously and they create expectations which create reality. These are just my opinions ive formed from my research. Im now interested in a way of changing your subconscious program or content or beliefs by hypnosis. Their is a program called 15 minute manifestation that uses a binaural frequency plus i guess affirmations to influence your subconscious directly. Im naturally sceptical so im trying to find anyone who’s tried it or knows about it. All input is appreciated, thanks

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

1. From your statement above ”beliefs are held subconsiously and they create expectations which create reality“, I thought "beliefs" or "belief system" is or is/are produced consicously with the past events and your recognition involved, and "belief system" sometimes lets "expectations" happen which helps your potential displayed.

2. Thank for your post sharing, but from your statement above "glad to have found a forum of people that are interested in the same topics of self improvement at a deep level", I thought some of the posts are on brain science and technologies.

3. "Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
+Quote Post
nwford
post Jul 06, 2018, 10:57 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(haohao @ Jul 05, 2018, 05:59 AM) *

1. From your statement above ”beliefs are held subconsiously and they create expectations which create reality“, I thought "beliefs" or "belief system" is or is/are produced consicously with the past events and your recognition involved, and "belief system" sometimes lets "expectations" happen which helps your potential displayed.

2. Thank for your post sharing, but from your statement above "glad to have found a forum of people that are interested in the same topics of self improvement at a deep level", I thought some of the posts are on brain science and technologies.

3. "Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.

Thanks for your input. I agree that college in this age of info is becoming less important. I should have said im glad to have found one topic in this forum to have the same interest as me, im aware that the forum is based on neuroscience. Im particularly interested in how by studying sertain aspects of neuroscience and quantum physics we can understand how your perception and expectations are formed and how they affect you life. Theirs one guy that has a youtube channel that i like to listen to, he has a background in neuroscience and he talks about these kind of topics (joe dispenza). Do you agree with the theory of the subconsious and consious mind? With the subconsious supposedly controlling 95% of your daily life based on what you were conditioned with as a child?
The origional poster here has the same idea, i guess i just like to dig down to the fundamental levels of it more to understand better. If anyone is interested in this topic please dont hesitate to add your two cents. Thanks
+Quote Post
haohao
post Jul 07, 2018, 09:58 AM
Post #6

Awakening

QUOTE(nwford @ Jul 06, 2018, 11:57 PM) *

Thanks for your input. I agree that college in this age of info is becoming less important. I should have said im glad to have found one topic in this forum to have the same interest as me, im aware that the forum is based on neuroscience. Im particularly interested in how by studying sertain aspects of neuroscience and quantum physics we can understand how your perception and expectations are formed and how they affect you life. Theirs one guy that has a youtube channel that i like to listen to, he has a background in neuroscience and he talks about these kind of topics (joe dispenza). Do you agree with the theory of the subconsious and consious mind? With the subconsious supposedly controlling 95% of your daily life based on what you were conditioned with as a child?
The origional poster here has the same idea, i guess i just like to dig down to the fundamental levels of it more to understand better. If anyone is interested in this topic please dont hesitate to add your two cents. Thanks

1. Full-time education was once used to pick up talents for high-quality national positions in the world, and the reason for that is connected with the phenomenon that some persons who obtain the full-time education or pass the related examination either oral or written are good at working, creative and productive. "Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum."

2. Thank you for your sharing. In my opinion, I thought that "quantum physics" should be particle physics on the magnetic field system with a focus on particle magnetic powers. As to " the theory of the subconsious and consious mind", I thought I'm partly agrees with it. According to Hao CH's theories or theory system via posts epublished in this webforum, it's mind activities with memory involved and affected and formed by your interactions with the surrouding environment. Also according to Cheng Hao's theory system here with no academic funding support, " the consious mind" content sometimes could be converted into the "the subconsious mind" content. In addition, " the subconsious supposedly controlling 95% of your daily life" hould be more accurate with the psychological quality of a person, some might reach 70% with a simple and acceptable event attitude test if it doesnn't mean the philosophical values, and for some people, "based on what you were conditioned with as a child" should be more as a youth, which could be found in the daily life such as when someone enters into the occupational area.

3. As to the "expectation", it's affected by the surrounding environment, including the individual and social development trends.
+Quote Post
nwford
post Jul 10, 2018, 03:02 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(haohao @ Jul 07, 2018, 07:58 AM) *

1. Full-time education was once used to pick up talents for high-quality national positions in the world, and the reason for that is connected with the phenomenon that some persons who obtain the full-time education or pass the related examination either oral or written are good at working, creative and productive. "Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum."

2. Thank you for your sharing. In my opinion, I thought that "quantum physics" should be particle physics on the magnetic field system with a focus on particle magnetic powers. As to " the theory of the subconsious and consious mind", I thought I'm partly agrees with it. According to Hao CH's theories or theory system via posts epublished in this webforum, it's mind activities with memory involved and affected and formed by your interactions with the surrouding environment. Also according to Cheng Hao's theory system here with no academic funding support, " the consious mind" content sometimes could be converted into the "the subconsious mind" content. In addition, " the subconsious supposedly controlling 95% of your daily life" hould be more accurate with the psychological quality of a person, some might reach 70% with a simple and acceptable event attitude test if it doesnn't mean the philosophical values, and for some people, "based on what you were conditioned with as a child" should be more as a youth, which could be found in the daily life such as when someone enters into the occupational area.

3. As to the "expectation", it's affected by the surrounding environment, including the individual and social development trends.

You sound very knowledgeable on the subject, i appreciate your input. Its said that the analytical mind while you are awake works like a barrier to the subconsious, as only info that is in agreement with it will pass through to influence the subconsious. However while sleeping any info that is heard by the brain will influence the subconsious directly and become part of the program. When your brain is in a theta wave frequency while awake the subconsious will be directly influenced aswell. What do you think?
+Quote Post
haohao
post Jul 11, 2018, 09:57 AM
Post #8

Awakening

QUOTE(nwford @ Jul 11, 2018, 04:02 AM) *

QUOTE(haohao @ Jul 07, 2018, 07:58 AM) *

You sound very knowledgeable on the subject, i appreciate your input. Its said that the analytical mind while you are awake works like a barrier to the subconsious, as only info that is in agreement with it will pass through to influence the subconsious. However while sleeping any info that is heard by the brain will influence the subconsious directly and become part of the program. When your brain is in a theta wave frequency while awake the subconsious will be directly influenced aswell. What do you think?

1. Though I'm not certified by national state organizations for high level or global association et. for general membership yet, I thank you for your praise. I'd like to use Chinese to epublish my theories system. However, there's not any both Chinese and English journals willing to receive these eposts yet. Therefore, my posts epublished here mostly in English for possible academic communication is out of choice.

2. From your statement " analytical mind" above, I thought it could be named "reasoning mind". In my opinion, the "analytical mind" is another type stressed for details and sometimes not reasoning. Actually, there're several sub-types of reasoning mind or reasoning mind activities, including one that operated by rules based on time usage and psychological effects (not AI, autointelligence). I cann't agree with more that "while sleeping ..." subconsious " from your statement, but both directly and indirecly at the same time being and "part of program" with memory involved. Based on my theories system with no academic funding, I thought the info or any interaction with the surrounding environment will make effects to us, such as the mind activities in the brain. The effects is thought to be all-time until even very short time after the last minute of a person's brain cell, according to Hao Cheng. However, I thought for the reasoning mind type and or mind activities that operated by rules based on time usage and psychological effects, the "subconsious" could become reasoning rules in some circumstances. In addition, if you like, you could browse and give your opinions to my posts epublished here.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2018 - 12:18 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by donors of The Neurological Foundation