Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Burn-out supplements, to support brain healing
DannyBoy
post Sep 01, 2017, 01:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38969

I am having a burn-out that I build up during the many years I have worked under stress and anxiety. Stress hormones are fired off in my body in a random pattern, even when there is no stressful situation. My tolerance for stress is extremely low. Tired feeling, low energy level. My brain has become very sensitive for stuff like scrolling on an iphone/computer, lots of reading, different tasks that needs to be done quickly and so on, this gives a bad mental feeling and tires me a lot. Even writing this post is not an easy task. It can make my head feel like itís on water as well, dizziness. I stopped working, we live in an environment now with a lot of nature and taking things very easy. After many months I am now slowly recovering, with many ups and downs(!), and I wonder what I could do with supplements to help recover my brain. I am still experiencing tiredness, low energy and the sensitive brain issues. I swim 2 times a week as I know that is good for BDNF. I also try to eat as healthy as possible, with very little sugar intake and lots of vegetables and fruit, nuts and seeds. I already take the following supplements daily: fish oil (2 caps), magnesium citrate 150mg (2 caps), vitamin D 1000miu (1 cap), B12 (1 pill), and also cranberry pills and at the moment saw palmetto (prostate and urinal health). While the later two have little to do with brain health I think, I still mention them as I donít know if something might conflict with any additional advice.
Anyhow I was looking into Curcumin intake as well, and especially this product as it seems to have higher absorption: Now Foods, CurcuBrain, Cognitive Support, 400 mg. Is this a good addition?

I wonder if there is anything more I could/should add, or perhaps remove from my daily intake?

Many thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2017 - 05:24 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles