BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Brain Automatic Information Processing Theory, Advanced yet funding needed.
haohao
post May 07, 2016, 07:07 AM
Post #1

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38120

My brain automatic information processing theory refers to our brains will automatically deals with the information we have received from our neuros, which covers our processing of our memories, namely the construction of our organization of memories. Certainly combined with contents of other my web posters, we might use this theory to foster our research both on our brain and auto intelligence. Though according to this theory, to control one individual’s mind is possible; however, of course it is no good for the ongoing of the research.

The way we process the information effects our thinking abilities and styles, and our minds control the pattern that we construct and organize the information. One example is seen from our view points for similar affairs. Another example is found in psychology, which is the Halo effect.In my theory above, this processing of the information by our brain might be an automatic course. One evidence is that when we feel asleep, our brain still deal with the information we’re receiving and/or we keep in our brain.

In addition, in my previous web poster, I have indicated that our thought might be related with our memories. Only under some condition, our processing of our information could be turned into the memory, which contains our knowledge of the world. The memory is one type of our storage of the information we have received from the world and inner self, which includes the muscle reaction to the information our neuros collect, because the proper physical exercise is proved to be helpful in the sport contest. Our thinking starts from our concept displacement, and the comparison is the core, not only in the aspect of the recognition. The model of construction and organization of the information that our brain received may play a decisive role in the formation of our thinking system, which may be originated from memories and our base of comparison. Therefore, it brings out the value of the thought innovations.

Any opinion on this theory is welcomed. happy.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2017 - 02:56 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles