BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Artistic, Intuitive brain vs. Logical/Analytical brain?
cheurosis
post Jun 07, 2016, 04:08 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38230

So I find that I possess talent and ability in the arts (drawing, painting, design, music), and intuitiveness. however, my math/logic/analytical ability is a 50000 foot cliff dive from the former.
Both of my parents are software and hardware engineers with physics/computer engineering master degrees. They have done extremely well and have interests in all mathematical, analytical, science related things throughout their whole lives, yet I am the complete opposite. I have little to no interest in sciences like physics/chem, computers, or mathematics, but I find a lot of interest in philosophy, psychology, and fine arts.
Does anyone have a theory about the psychology/neuroscience of my individual case, or others alike? I find that many of my peers also experience this, but most are still able to harness the analytical intelligence that their parents have as well.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
haohao
post Jun 07, 2016, 08:51 PM
Post #2

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38120

1.Generally speaking, some of the cases are different, maybe 80%. The child or children are deeply effected by the profession of their parents. For example, if one parent is interested in the science, their child may have some interest and perhaps same neuroscience functioning-level in math, or economics including finance. Actually, it is also influenced by the development of the society, and might be dependent on the environment of the countries.

2.As for the traditional contrast between the human ration and emotion, I should point out that for a real rational human brain, the balanced point throught social practice is the key.

3.I think the behaviours of the parents during the pregnant will affect the child or children, such as the metal or neuro-signal activities.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 08:49 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles