BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Magnetic Shifts change our Consciousness?
KoolK3n
post Sep 07, 2011, 06:35 PM
Post #1

Overlord

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33523

What influence would a magnetic shift have on our consciousness???
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
abyler
post Oct 10, 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 33656

Pole shifts are cyclic occurrences on the Earth and the cycles are natural. This is something that happens to the Earth naturally through cosmic cycles that happen like clockwork when looked at from the perspective of celestial events. Spiritual texts in some traditions suggest that these pole reversals happen every 26,000 years and that the north and south pole have switched before more than once. In Hindu texts these cycles are called Yugas. Even the Bible says in Isaiah 24:1, "Behold, the Lord makes the earth empty, and makes it waste, and turns it upside down." The Mayans also have records and legends of such occurrences. Somewhere in humanity's innate knowledge, this information is within and is recorded in a way that could be taken quite literally in light of today's challenges with the possible 2012 polar shift coming soon. Scientific proof and evidence shows that there have been pole reversals before on Earth as well.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 11, 2011, 07:45 AM
Post #3

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Sep 08, 2011, 02:35 AM) *

Consciousness creates all earth changes. It is not the other way around.
+Quote Post
Flex
post Oct 11, 2011, 08:44 AM
Post #4

God

Member No.: 5877

I wouldn't worry so much about consciousness smile.gif http://pesn.com/2005/02/27/6900064_Magnet_Pole_Shift/
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Oct 12, 2011, 07:59 PM
Post #5

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

QUOTE(Joesus @ Oct 11, 2011, 05:45 PM) *

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Sep 08, 2011, 02:35 AM) *

Consciousness creates all earth changes. It is not the other way around.

That´s easy to say, but so far the only changes my own conciousness has manage to produce are related only to my own life and relative´s. Not saying i´m unsatisfied as my life keeps taking me through interesting places and i stay on an selfdevelopment path, though the only way i see my conciousness would have an impact global wide will be with great, inconmensurable effort and several gallons of "Felix Felicis", not talking here about the selegiline prescrition bills.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 13, 2011, 07:10 AM
Post #6

Supreme God

QUOTE(Jakare @ Oct 13, 2011, 03:59 AM) *

That´s easy to say, but so far the only changes my own conciousness has manage to produce are related only to my own life and relative´s. Not saying i´m unsatisfied as my life keeps taking me through interesting places and i stay on an self development path, though the only way i see my conciousness would have an impact global wide will be with great, inconmensurable effort and several gallons of "Felix Felicis", not talking here about the selegiline prescrition bills.

You don't see your consciousness the way it really is.

There is the individual sense of consciousness and its awareness at the level of what is called the waking state, within the known states of consciousness that are sleeping, dreaming, and waking states of consciousness. Then there are greater states of conscious awareness which are expanded in the awareness of One consciousness and its reflections, which the individual consciousness is a temporary manifestation within the relative.

Those reflections are in and of themselves creating the relative universe in which they reside, and all of the manifest realities which are the experiences of that universe. The Earth, and all of its relative manifestations are the product of conscious projection. Simply because you are unaware of how far your consciousness extends itself is not going to remove you from your participation in creating everything around you. Your family is not something outside of your own creation as it began from birth. Your consciousness was responsible for setting up the road you traveled and your choices took you to the places that became your experiences. Some of those choices were made before you emerged from your mothers womb.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 15, 2011, 07:39 AM
Post #7

Overlord

Member No.: 33583

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Sep 08, 2011, 05:35 AM) *

For your information:

Magnets can alter moral judgement by changing brain activity

By Agency reporter, Published: Saturday, 3 Apr 2010

US scientists have discovered that appyling a magnetic field to a particular place on the scalp can alter people‘s moral judgement by interfering with activity in the right temporo-parietal junction (TPJ) of the brain. They said their finding helps us better understand how the brain constructs morality.

You can read about the study, led by researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the 29 March online issue of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, PNAS. The research was led by Dr Rebecca Saxe, assistant professor of brain and cognitive sciences at MIT.

Lead author Dr Liane Young, a postdoctoral associate in Saxe‘s department, told the media that because people are normally very confident and consistent in making moral judgements, it comes as surprise to learn that their ability to do so can altered like this.

”You think of morality as being a really high-level behavior. To be able to apply (a magnetic field) to a specific brain region and change people‘s moral judgments is really astonishing,” said Young in a statement.

She said the study reveals ”striking evidence” that the right TPJ, which sits on the surface of the brain, above and behind the right ear, plays a crucial role in making moral judgements.

and this

Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences

Disruption of the right temporoparietal junction with transcranial magnetic stimulation reduces the role of beliefs in moral judgments

Liane Younga,1, Joan Albert Camprodonb, Marc Hauserc, Alvaro Pascual-Leoneb, and Rebecca Saxea
+ Author Affiliations

aDepartment of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139;
bBerenson–Allen Center for Noninvasive Brain Stimulation, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215; and
cDepartments of Psychology and Human Evolutionary Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 02138
Edited* by Nancy G. Kanwisher, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, and approved February 22, 2010 (received for review December 21, 2009)

Abstract

When we judge an action as morally right or wrong, we rely on our capacity to infer the actor's mental states (e.g., beliefs, intentions). Here, we test the hypothesis that the right temporoparietal junction (RTPJ), an area involved in mental state reasoning, is necessary for making moral judgments. In two experiments, we used transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) to disrupt neural activity in the RTPJ transiently before moral judgment (experiment 1, offline stimulation) and during moral judgment (experiment 2, online stimulation). In both experiments, TMS to the RTPJ led participants to rely less on the actor's mental states. A particularly striking effect occurred for attempted harms (e.g., actors who intended but failed to do harm): Relative to TMS to a control site, TMS to the RTPJ caused participants to judge attempted harms as less morally forbidden and more morally permissible. Thus, interfering with activity in the RTPJ disrupts the capacity to use mental states in moral judgment, especially in the case of attempted harms.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Oct 15, 2011, 06:55 PM
Post #8

Demi-God

QUOTE(Joesus @ Oct 13, 2011, 05:10 PM) *

You don't see your consciousness the way it really is.

There is the individual sense of consciousness and its awareness at the level of what is called the waking state, within the known states of consciousness that are sleeping, dreaming, and waking states of consciousness. Then there are greater states of conscious awareness which are expanded in the awareness of One consciousness and its reflections, which the individual consciousness is a temporary manifestation within the relative.

Does that mean alive or dead doesn´t matter?

Those reflections are in and of themselves creating the relative universe in which they reside, and all of the manifest realities which are the experiences of that universe. The Earth, and all of its relative manifestations are the product of conscious projection. Simply because you are unaware of how far your consciousness extends itself is not going to remove you from your participation in creating everything around you. Your family is not something outside of your own creation as it began from birth.

Sorry if I am understanding your words in a too literal way but, Would that imply Earth and universe would not exist if we weren´t here?
How the Absolute horizon fits on that conciousness boundaries? If it fits at all. Why such thing does exist?

Your consciousness was responsible for setting up the road you traveled and your choices took you to the places that became your experiences. Some of those choices were made before you emerged from your mothers womb.

That can be fine to people on my situation but honestly leaves much to be desired from the conciousness of african children diying on their first year of life. I know there is a lot i don´t understand but something here doesn´t looks right.

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 15, 2011, 05:39 PM) *

aDepartment of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139;
bBerenson–Allen Center for Noninvasive Brain Stimulation, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215; and
cDepartments of Psychology and Human Evolutionary Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 02138
Edited* by Nancy G. Kanwisher, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, and approved February 22, 2010 (received for review December 21, 2009)

Abstract

When we judge an action as morally right or wrong, we rely on our capacity to infer the actor's mental states (e.g., beliefs, intentions). Here, we test the hypothesis that the right temporoparietal junction (RTPJ), an area involved in mental state reasoning, is necessary for making moral judgments. In two experiments, we used transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) to disrupt neural activity in the RTPJ transiently before moral judgment (experiment 1, offline stimulation) and during moral judgment (experiment 2, online stimulation). In both experiments, TMS to the RTPJ led participants to rely less on the actor's mental states. A particularly striking effect occurred for attempted harms (e.g., actors who intended but failed to do harm): Relative to TMS to a control site, TMS to the RTPJ caused participants to judge attempted harms as less morally forbidden and more morally permissible. Thus, interfering with activity in the RTPJ disrupts the capacity to use mental states in moral judgment, especially in the case of attempted harms.

Interesting, is the same area which can cause astral travels or as wiki call it OBES (out-of-body experiences)
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 15, 2011, 09:08 PM
Post #9

Supreme God

QUOTE(Jakare @ Oct 16, 2011, 02:55 AM) *

Does that mean alive or dead doesn´t matter?

If you are acting within the relative it matters to you what you are conscious of and what you wish to give your attention to. If dead the relative is not an issue is it?

Sorry if I am understanding your words in a too literal way but, Would that imply Earth and universe would not exist if we weren´t here?
An empty universe without people in it? Does that seem possible to you?

How the Absolute horizon fits on that conciousness boundaries? If it fits at all. Why such thing does exist?

Relative realities are created for the expansion of awareness thru awareness of the creator as the creator expands. Consciousness is you. You observe yourself thru your creativity, but what you create is not you. You extend yourself thru multidimensional realities without being restricted by time and space. The relative boundaries are constructs to maintain the relative. They dissolve when you no longer give your attention to them and are created when you give them your attention. Your conscious awareness pulses in and out of your creation constantly and you are not aware that you uncreate and recreate your reality in the process.

That can be fine to people on my situation but honestly leaves much to be desired from the conciousness of african children diying on their first year of life. I know there is a lot i don´t understand but something here doesn´t looks right.

From a limited perspective there is never any real understanding.

There is a reference to life in the Bhagavad Gita, as a set of clothes consciousness wears to experience a manifestation of desire. If you enter in a short experience is there a need for it to continue for a certain period of time or is it just done when it is done?

+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 21, 2011, 11:58 PM
Post #10

Overlord

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 15, 2011, 06:39 PM) *

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Sep 08, 2011, 05:35 AM) *

For your information:

Magnets can alter moral judgement by changing brain activity

By Agency reporter, Published: Saturday, 3 Apr 2010

US scientists have discovered that appyling a magnetic field to a particular place on the scalp can alter people‘s moral judgement by interfering with activity in the right temporo-parietal junction (TPJ) of the brain. They said their finding helps us better understand how the brain constructs morality.

You can read about the study, led by researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the 29 March online issue of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, PNAS. The research was led by Dr Rebecca Saxe, assistant professor of brain and cognitive sciences at MIT.

Lead author Dr Liane Young, a postdoctoral associate in Saxe‘s department, told the media that because people are normally very confident and consistent in making moral judgements, it comes as surprise to learn that their ability to do so can altered like this.

”You think of morality as being a really high-level behavior. To be able to apply (a magnetic field) to a specific brain region and change people‘s moral judgments is really astonishing,” said Young in a statement.

She said the study reveals ”striking evidence” that the right TPJ, which sits on the surface of the brain, above and behind the right ear, plays a crucial role in making moral judgements.

and this

Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences

Disruption of the right temporoparietal junction with transcranial magnetic stimulation reduces the role of beliefs in moral judgments

Liane Younga,1, Joan Albert Camprodonb, Marc Hauserc, Alvaro Pascual-Leoneb, and Rebecca Saxea
+ Author Affiliations

Abstract

So, as the human upper forehead in fact generates electromagnetic wave at frontal direction people significantly influence at each's moral judgment when look at each other.

In particularly when male temptingly looks at women: irradiates her cerebral parts with slight electromagnetic waves sourcing from his forehead he may fundamentally influence her moral judgment in a way MIT research describes in the above mentioned passages. I think that suddenly triggered homosexual behavior of heterosexual males can be caused my such a form of unintentional Hypnosis.

In fact when people are looking at politicians standing and speaking on stage looking at them from down to up they irradiate that person with their electromagnetic generators consisting of Spinal Cord + Penal Gland + Brain Tissue coiling the Spinal Cord which in fact from Rado-physical point of view serves as aerial "charging that biological electromagnetic generator" integrated with human structure.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 22, 2011, 12:24 AM
Post #11

Overlord

In view of that Magnetic Shift may cause serious problems, we already know quite a strange phenomenon observed in Nordic regions of our planet related with the Northern Lights:

There are some northern tribes whose members simultaneously enter into ecstatic state during some Northern Lights and start to speak seemingly on different languages. It is a well known phenomena.

Now imagine what may happen during the potential Magnetic Shifts.

Besides one never knows Who (with what kind of Army over the Clouds) can come to our world via the Rainbow Bridge, e.g. Today on 21 October 2011.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Oct 22, 2011, 08:35 AM
Post #12

Demi-God

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 22, 2011, 09:58 AM) *

I think that suddenly triggered homosexual behavior of heterosexual males can be caused my such a form of unintentional Hypnosis.

It´s called a moment of weakness. The problem is sometimes that moment last for a whole life...Others can say they are just horny buggers that will hunt everything that moves and have two legs...

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 22, 2011, 10:24 AM) *

Besides one never knows Who (with what kind of Army over the Clouds) can come to our world via the Rainbow Bridge, e.g. Today on 21 October 2011.

Magister Hayk today is 22th, are you still around?

Did you arrange everything for your pet?
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 22, 2011, 11:25 AM
Post #13

Overlord

I used word E.g. if you noted.

Besides the rapture Mr. Jakare could already have happened in the Inception reality where some like to play on chessboard and the world could be destroyed there and not here, here mankind may experience some other effects as a consequence of that. Which exactly shall unfold in time.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Oct 22, 2011, 12:19 PM
Post #14

Demi-God

If that´s so Mr. Magister Hayk, why not to announce such an event at the reality where it´s going be most effective? Instead of doing so in our current reality where it would only lead to more confusion and disappointment.
Anyway, saying it might have happened in another reality "after" "failing" in ours it´s just suspicious.
Besides that, what kind of effects would mandkind experience? Are we talking about planetary conciousness upgrade? or are we talking about "the pea next to the carrot on my dinner plate is falling left instead of right?

+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 22, 2011, 12:56 PM
Post #15

Supreme God

Has anyone noticed, that regardless of the name change Enki is still Enki?
+Quote Post
Flex
post Oct 22, 2011, 01:40 PM
Post #16

God

Yes, but I believe Magister (teacher) which plants the word Majestic into the mind, and thus teacher of the majestic, is more fitting to Enki's style. The reference to Armenian folk lore is also quite amusing smile.gif Glad to see you back on the forum Enki!
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Oct 22, 2011, 02:07 PM
Post #17

Demi-God

QUOTE(Joesus @ Oct 22, 2011, 10:56 PM) *

Has anyone noticed, that regardless of the name change Enki is still Enki?

I was just considering that posibility. If Mr. Magister Hayk is not Enki i would suggest him to find his own style although can be funny to imitate for a while, but if he is...well his style is quite authentic, for want of a better word.
However, I must say, I have enjoyed reading most of Mr. Magister Hayk posts.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 22, 2011, 09:52 PM
Post #18

Overlord

Academic style of data representation is very similar, that may cause the mistake you made while mixing my identity with the identity of the other person. I am sorry I am not the friend you been waiting for.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 22, 2011, 10:14 PM
Post #19

Overlord

QUOTE(Jakare @ Oct 22, 2011, 11:19 PM) *

If that´s so Mr. Magister Hayk, why not to announce such an event at the reality where it´s going be most effective? Instead of doing so in our current reality where it would only lead to more confusion and disappointment.
Anyway, saying it might have happened in another reality "after" "failing" in ours it´s just suspicious.
Besides that, what kind of effects would mandkind experience? Are we talking about planetary conciousness upgrade? or are we talking about "the pea next to the carrot on my dinner plate is falling left instead of right?

I just assumed that the mentioned Rapture probably in designed to happen in the Reality of the Inception (here referring to the Inception movie as a hint to the term) or so called Harry Potter dimension (or 5th element dimension, again reference to the movie) : in the World of the Dead where those who are dead are presumably inhabiting some sort of astral plain associated with global human subconsciousness the Inception World which has its certain architects and certain Grand Architect (and which is based at images from our world-our memory being sewed together /images/ by some certain algorithm into virtual holographic reality, buildings numbers, companies logotypes, dates and symbols we memorize comprise elements of Architecture of that other reality, probably some events happening there are stored in forms of movies in our world thus being re-synchronized with the Iceptional World's hosting platform - brains of the humans all around the world, in that view some societies liking to play on chessboard in the Inception reality like to constract both worlds giving special design to various cities worldwide fitting some certain logic, as an example one can consider Washington DC ). In the Inception movie the concept of Architect is well highlighted, so under Rapture one can consider Destruction of some certain Inception Reality in the World of the Dead and those who shall inherit the Inception Reality shall inherit This World as Mr. Joshua (presently renamed into Jesus Christ) mentioned according to Evangelic Books.

If one shall reconsider ideas of Mr. Joshua (presently renamed into Jesus Christ) expressed in the Evangelic Books from point of view of the concepts embedded in the Inception movie one can note interesting similarities in logic.

What kind of impact that shall have at our world if the event happen there or already happened there we shall see in time.

The idea related with the Rainbow Bridge I indicated above is somehow highlighted in the Thor movie released 2011.

Hope I tried somehow to address your questions.
+Quote Post
Flex
post Oct 26, 2011, 09:10 PM
Post #20

God

Point taken wink.gif
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 26, 2011, 09:25 PM
Post #21

Overlord

QUOTE(Flex @ Oct 27, 2011, 09:10 AM) *

Point taken wink.gif

Excellent.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Nov 07, 2011, 09:23 PM
Post #22

Overlord

In view of the above stated the International Community of the Curious People should reconsider its vision of the HAARP project in aspects of applications.

As you understand from above mentioned papers published by MIT team the HAARP can be used to influence quite other domain: it can be used to influence fantastically great majority of people on great distances causing mass panic, cascading revolutions in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya etc as well as mass hallucination all over the world causing fundamental religious reformation and consciousnesses shift ever known. Thus assessing establishment of some kind of new order on our planet.

But I do doubt that HAARP activists if there are such will be able to escape wrath of the Fluffy in that case. We already discussed Fluffy issue here: Science > Computer Science & Coding> How Revolutionary Tools Cracked a 1700s Code, the Copiale Cipher
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 09:51 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles