Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Supplement Advice for 6 Week Summer Courses
CriticalMaster
post May 23, 2013, 09:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 35138

Hey all!

First time poster here, but I'm semi well-versed with Nootropics. I've experimented with Alpha Brain, Piracetam/Pramiracetam, Prescription Medications, Diet/Exercise, etc for cognitive enhancement. I'm a college student who just started accelerated, 6-week summer classes at an extremely hard university. I was able to (somehow, by some divine grace) land myself in a really great institution despite my lackluster performance in high school.

I've taken college classes before at a lesser institution and community college, and I've honestly never had to take any classes that were this hard. I'm in my second week and I'm getting crushed by my Philosophy class. I have two classes, 4 hours a day, 4 days a week, for six weeks. We're expected to read chapters at a time every night and be able to recall the material in class the next day, as well as focus for about 4 hours at a time in taking in new, abstract concepts and be able to assign a function to a variety of abstract symbols to write equations. It's mind boggling.

The nature of the classes are you take two at a time in a shorter period than you normally would, so a 15 week class is shortened to six. It's ridiculous. I'm basically at the point where I'm spending a TON of money to take these classes, and if I fail them then I've wasted thousands of dollars of loan money, so I'm willing to do basically whatever to pass. It dosen't help that I have a busy schedule outside of school (nothing insane, but I stay VERY occupied).

So, I'm seeking advice on what supplements to run during this trying time, and really ANY other techniques that you can suggest to boost my general cognitive ability and ability to focus on uninteresting material for long periods of time. I'm open to anything, and am confident I can locate whatever you guys recommend.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
matthewebbert
post May 24, 2013, 10:35 AM
Post #2

Aspiring

Member No.: 35004

You can go with Piracetam It belongs to both the racetam and ampakine families. Both of these families carry great benefits.. overall it helps to increase brain function.. other than there are some new products like Overclock Nootropic formula from empowered Labs its also a good new product..
+Quote Post
CriticalMaster
post Jun 03, 2013, 09:48 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 35138

I've taken Piracetam before and it was alright, just nothing that I got too excited about, I'm really looking for the most powerful stuff available. I've got there weeks of class left (half of the term) and I've already dug a hole for myself point wise.

I'm cool with stacking Piracetam, but you guys don't have any stronger reccomendations?
+Quote Post
5hadow12ogue
post Jun 19, 2013, 07:27 PM
Post #4

Aspiring

Member No.: 33923

For a strong study stack I would recommend:

4,800mg of Piracetam
1,500mg of Aniracetam
200mg of L-Theanine
250mg of CDP Choline

This stack should allow for a relaxed yet superbly focused attitude for in and out of class studies.

For an intense study session or exam I would recommend maybe some Adrafinil (300mg), Phenylpiracetam (100-200mg), and some Piracetam (3,600mg). I've done this with Oxiracetam, Phenylpiracetam, Noopept, and coffee for a study session once and found it to be a supreme stack for such a study.
+Quote Post
Brianboy
post Sep 28, 2015, 02:15 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 37924

I know this is a old post but which stack did you end up going with? I'm in the position as you that I have to take a exam in the couple of weeks. I just purchased phenylpiracetam first time I will be taking this. I taken other nootropic but wanted to see how stacking phenylpiracetam with Oxi or pramiracetam.

Let me know what you decided.

Thanks,
+Quote Post
Brain Hacker
post Oct 03, 2016, 07:18 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 38382

Yea I have been there, those summer courses are a killer. What did you end up using? Would be useful to replicate.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2017 - 05:57 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles