Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nootropic mixing, Looking for perfection
cane714
post May 16, 2012, 08:45 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34243

Starting a new job soon where I'll be working 10-12 hour days until I'm up to speed.

I have been experimenting with combinations of smart drugs for a little over a week but I'm not satisfied can someone please give there opinions on this.

not even trying to divide dosages yet just trying to find initial combo that works for me.

Alpha GPC 900 mg
L-Huperzine A 100mcg
Aniracetam 1500 mg
Centrophenoxine 500 mg

I think I'm close but no cigar.....thinking of adding 2.5 mg of Deprenyl (age 49)[size=2]

Any strong opinions welcome...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
cane714
post May 16, 2012, 10:20 AM
Post #2

Some have said don't mix L-Huperzine A with Alpha GPC. Doesn't it just help protect the existing acetycholine from being broken down so quick. Thought it was a good compliment.

+Quote Post
LeeCrostM.D.
post May 16, 2012, 08:42 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 34248

QUOTE(cane714 @ May 16, 2012, 08:45 AM) *

Starting a new job soon where I'll be working 10-12 hour days until I'm up to speed.

I have been experimenting with combinations of smart drugs for a little over a week but I'm not satisfied can someone please give there opinions on this.

not even trying to divide dosages yet just trying to find initial combo that works for me.

Alpha GPC 900 mg
L-Huperzine A 100mcg
Aniracetam 1500 mg
Centrophenoxine 500 mg

I think I'm close but no cigar.....thinking of adding 2.5 mg of Deprenyl (age 49)[size=2]

You may want to scale back and down on your nootropics. I presume you have not taken these before? If so then perhaps just trying Aniracetam and L-Huperzine A (I would suggest 200-400 mcg if taken without ACh precursors).

Deprenyl and Hydergine are excellent nootropics for your age.
+Quote Post
cane714
post May 17, 2012, 02:33 AM
Post #4

QUOTE(LeeCrostM.D. @ May 17, 2012, 12:42 AM) *

Alpha GPC 900 mg
L-Huperzine A 100mcg
Aniracetam 1500 mg
Centrophenoxine 500 mg

I think I'm close but no cigar.....thinking of adding 2.5 mg of Deprenyl (age 49)

[size=2]You may want to scale back and down on your nootropics. I presume you have not taken these before? If so then perhaps just trying Aniracetam and L-Huperzine A (I would suggest 200-400 mcg if taken without ACh precursors).

Thank you so much for replying....

I have experimented with smart drugs before but it has been a while. Doc. I lived through the late 70's where more was better so I'm stuck in that a little. I have read about the U response and what not. I'm 49 and very burned out. I forget things, I'm tired ....Just started eating a lot of raw food and exercising..

I'm starting a new job in two weeks and have an intensive 3D modeling software as well as other procedures I need to learn.

Tech Questions etc.

I thought that L-Huperzine more or less protected the destruction Acetycholine. The Alpha GPC is new to me but is supposed to be a precursor for Acetycholine.

The Centrophenoxine (DMAE) but better supposedly will help remove lipofusion (spelling?) and create a healthier me.

Im just trying to feel a little sharper...

Think I'll cut down on the Aniracetam and give it time.

Hydergine I think was a good suggetsion I remember Durk Pearson raving about it.

Again I appreciate the caution and the backing off a bit advice just trying to get a little nutritional help

Thanks for your time Sir

Also I've tried other boards and the was the first to give me a response......I don't think Nootropics should be taken lightly and any vitamins.
+Quote Post
LeeCrostM.D.
post May 17, 2012, 08:57 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(cane714 @ May 17, 2012, 02:33 AM) *

Alpha GPC 900 mg
L-Huperzine A 100mcg
Aniracetam 1500 mg
Centrophenoxine 500 mg

I think I'm close but no cigar.....thinking of adding 2.5 mg of Deprenyl (age 49)

[size=2]You may want to scale back and down on your nootropics. I presume you have not taken these before? If so then perhaps just trying Aniracetam and L-Huperzine A (I would suggest 200-400 mcg if taken without ACh precursors).

I have experimented with smart drugs before but it has been a while. Doc. I lived through the late 70's where more was better so I'm stuck in that a little. I have read about the U response and what not. I'm 49 and very burned out. I forget things, I'm tired ....Just started eating a lot of raw food and exercising..

I'm starting a new job in two weeks and have an intensive 3D modeling software as well as other procedures I need to learn.

Tech Questions etc.

I thought that L-Huperzine more or less protected the destruction Acetycholine. The Alpha GPC is new to me but is supposed to be a precursor for Acetycholine.

The Centrophenoxine (DMAE) but better supposedly will help remove lipofusion (spelling?) and create a healthier me.

Hydergine I think was a good suggetsion I remember Durk Pearson raving about it.

Again I appreciate the caution and the backing off a bit advice just trying to get a little nutritional help

Thanks for your time Sir

Also I've tried other boards and the was the first to give me a response......I don't think Nootropics should be taken lightly and any vitamins.

L-Huperzine A inhibits Acetylcholinesterase which is the most effective way to raise Aceytcholine levels and it is an antagonist of the Glutamate NDMA receptors which can provide further cognitive enhancement and protection. If you are taking an effective dose you should be noticing an effect. In my experience 400-600 mcg tends to be effective taken in one to two doses.

Centrophenoxine research does support at the very least inhibiting lipofuscin buildup, acts as a mental stimulant, and may raise Acetylcholine levels.

Hydergine dosage tends to be most effective at 9-12 mg especially if you are noticing cognitive decline, otherwise stay with 4.5 mg.

Your welcome.
+Quote Post
cane714
post May 18, 2012, 08:53 AM
Post #6

QUOTE(LeeCrostM.D. @ May 17, 2012, 12:57 PM) *

Alpha GPC 900 mg
L-Huperzine A 100mcg
Aniracetam 1500 mg
Centrophenoxine 500 mg

Tech Questions etc.

Thanks for your time Sir

L-Huperzine A inhibits Acetylcholinesterase which is the most effective way to raise Aceytcholine levels and it is an antagonist of the Glutamate NDMA receptors which can provide further cognitive enhancement and protection. If you are taking an effective dose you should be noticing an effect. In my experience 400-600 mcg tends to be effective taken in one to two doses.

Centrophenoxine research does support at the very least inhibiting lipofuscin buildup, acts as a mental stimulant, and may raise Acetylcholine levels.

Hydergine dosage tends to be most effective at 9-12 mg especially if you are noticing cognitive decline, otherwise stay with 4.5 mg.

Your welcome.

***********************************************************************************
Interesting......

I was going to try this regime for a couple of weeks [b]2X a day.
[i] First at 6:00 AM, Second at 11:00 AM

Alpha GPC 300 mg
L-Huperzine A 100mcg
Aniracetam 750 mg
Centrophenoxine 500 mg
Deprenyl 2.5 mg

Also When I start the new job I was thinking of trying Picamilon 50 3X a day for anxiety. I will be under tremendous stress initially. I think I read that Aniracetam has some calming effects as well ??? At any rate I'm going to do this and tinker a bit.

Any opinions on adding a little L-Phenylalanine down the road.

Thanks for your time I don't like doing this blind.

Like I said I'm getting into eating right and juicing and trying to improve my overall health

[/b]
+Quote Post
LeeCrostM.D.
post May 18, 2012, 08:57 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(cane714 @ May 18, 2012, 08:53 AM) *

Alpha GPC 900 mg
L-Huperzine A 100mcg
Aniracetam 1500 mg
Centrophenoxine 500 mg

Tech Questions etc.

Thanks for your time Sir

Your welcome.

***********************************************************************************
Interesting......

Alpha GPC 300 mg
L-Huperzine A 100mcg
Aniracetam 750 mg
Centrophenoxine 500 mg
Deprenyl 2.5 mg

Also When I start the new job I was thinking of trying Picamilon 50 3X a day for anxiety. I will be under tremendous stress initially. I think I read that Aniracetam has some calming effects as well ??? At any rate I'm going to do this and tinker a bit.

Like I said I'm getting into eating right and juicing and trying to improve my overall health

[/b]

Aniracetam has shown some anxiolytic effects by effecting the nicotinic acetylcholine, 5-HT2A and dopamine D2 receptors. But this may be somewhat ineffective in dealing with extremely stressful situations. Picamilon or other GABAergics can be of most effectiveness here.

I would urge caution with any precursors to Dopamine or Phenylethylamine with deprenyl as combined can produce hypertensive crisis in some cases.

+Quote Post
cane714
post May 20, 2012, 06:20 AM
Post #8

QUOTE(LeeCrostM.D. @ May 19, 2012, 12:57 AM) *

QUOTE(cane714 @ May 18, 2012, 08:53 AM) *

Alpha GPC 900 mg
L-Huperzine A 100mcg
Aniracetam 1500 mg
Centrophenoxine 500 mg

Tech Questions etc.

Thanks for your time Sir

Your welcome.

Interesting......

Alpha GPC 300 mg
L-Huperzine A 100mcg
Aniracetam 750 mg
Centrophenoxine 500 mg
Deprenyl 2.5 mg

[/b]

Aniracetam has shown some anxiolytic effects by effecting the nicotinic acetylcholine, 5-HT2A and dopamine D2 receptors. But this may be somewhat ineffective in dealing with extremely stressful situations. Picamilon or other GABAergics can be of most effectiveness here.

I would urge caution with any precursors to Dopamine or Phenylethylamine with deprenyl as combined can produce hypertensive crisis in some cases.

Thanks... think I will stop where I'm at now...Thank you Doctor I really appreciate you for giving me technical input and advice. Your the best

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 03:05 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles