Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Yankunta Shamanic Center, I really recommend you to meet Master Yankunta
Mark
post Dec 14, 2016, 06:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38468

Hello there. Anyone seriously interested in the development of other senses through the use of entheogenic plants should definitely meet this guy. Forget about folkloric healing practices or philosophies, this is the real deal. Just google Yankunta Shamanic Center or Master Yankunta. I've taken several entheogens (ayahuasca, peyote, mushrooms, salvia...) on hundreds of occasions before meeting him and never came accross anything alike.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 14, 2016, 07:17 PM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(Mark @ Dec 15, 2016, 02:18 AM) *

Hello there. Anyone seriously interested in the development of other senses through the use of entheogenic plants should definitely meet this guy. Forget about folkloric healing practices or philosophies, this is the real deal. Just google Yankunta Shamanic Center or Master Yankunta. I've taken several entheogens (ayahuasca, peyote, mushrooms, salvia...) on hundreds of occasions before meeting him and never came accross anything alike.

Enthogens create altered states. They do not actually create expansion of consciousness, tho the perception of having an expanded experience seems permanent as a memory. The fact that one has to ingest something to gain an experience, and then again and again to repeat the experience is testimony to the reality of an altered state of mind and not a permanent state of expanded awareness.

Another fact is that you can't rely on gaining the same affect from the substance you are using because the state of the body has an effect on the substance, as well as its building an immunity to its effects. You have to take more and more to try and gain the same affect which never happens. This also scars the nervous system and makes it more difficult to achieve the same results naturally and without the drug or mind altering substance.

Timothy Leary tried to gain enlightenment thru his consumption of psychedelics, but he never found what he was looking for.

I personally had some pretty amazing experiences using both LSD and enthogens, but the affects wore off and never repeated themselves.

I've also found a more permanent way to expand the senses permanently and without any kind of synthetic or herbal crutch to lean on, or to fool the ego into thinking it has gained something when it hasn't.
+Quote Post
Mark
post Dec 16, 2016, 04:53 AM
Post #3

First level masters such as Master Yankunta don't take any plant medicine at all, though they've taken it since childhood. Nevertheless, people who aren't born in a shamanic system always need those external stimulants to open their minds. Otherwise, their knowledge is always limited to philosophical. Anyways, it's pointless to discuss about it without the direct experience of meeting a seven senses person, which is something far more significant than an entheogenic plant experience.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 16, 2016, 07:58 AM
Post #4

Supreme God

QUOTE(Mark @ Dec 16, 2016, 12:53 PM) *

First level masters such as Master Yankunta don't take any plant medicine at all, though they've taken it since childhood. Nevertheless, people who aren't born in a shamanic system always need those external stimulants to open their minds. Otherwise, their knowledge is always limited to philosophical. Anyways, it's pointless to discuss about it without the direct experience of meeting a seven senses person, which is something far more significant than an entheogenic plant experience.

That's like saying, if you never saw a TV before, but philosophically you have heard about it, that you'd have to see one to know what it is, and that you would understand and recognize it immediately by seeing it.

Basically the information is the same as I said before. Enthogens create altered states of mind. They do not expand the mind permanently nor do they leave you with powers of any kind whether sensory or mental. They leave you with a memory of an experience.

Lots of experiences only make you someone with lots of experiences no matter what it is you do.

So what you are saying is a 7th level medicine (drug) user [sic*]is someone with a lot of experience in taking enthogens (mind altering substances) and knows what its like to have an altered mind experience. Then having taken mind altering drugs, has taken his altered sense oriented experiences and applied them to the universe as knowledge and truth.

Not the same as training the senses naturally and permanently expanding sensory awareness thru discipline and self mastery. And.. there is a scientific legacy surrounding enlightenment and the natural path that extends itself into philosophy, religion and social structures of past histories in Eastern and Western traditions that are better documented than shamanic practices which are dependent on mind altering substances. The reason for that is that the natural methods are more reliable and consistent in their approach and results.
I'm not trying to say that tripping won't allow one to trip over some truths in reality and allow someone to have a glimpse of something within the system of truths in mastery, but the reality and disciplines create vastly different outcomes.

Any chemical crutch is still a chemical crutch, as you said:
people who aren't born in a shamanic system always need those external stimulants

When it comes to mastery of the senses, you don't have to be born into it or raised by adepts. To develop the senses naturally only requires using what you have not been using, that is natural to your nervous system and conscious abilities. The only difficulty is in believing you can't.. which usually leaves the weak minded to their need for a crutch to find something they believe is greater than their own natural abilities.

Anyone meeting an enlightened master would be having an experience similar to meeting a tv for the first time. Without having mastered it (the tv) yourself you don't know what it is capable of, or what you are capable of, and without the experience, you have no idea what you are looking at. To the unenlightened ANYONE with the savvy in ANY kind of experience, can fool the inexperienced into thinking and believing anything they wish to have them believe.

You really want to make an impression? Become enlightened and then come and speak to the reality of sense mastery rather than selling your impressions and your unenlightened understanding, rather than trying to sell a drug trip and the person who sells the drug trip as anything other than a drug trip and the dealer who facilitates the temporary high with the NEED for you to CONTINUALLY TAKE the drugs to UNDERSTAND the DEALER and the TEMPORARY TRIP.

Point of fact. ALL individuals are born with the senses that are capable of knowing everything and anything in the known universe. They are just not using them because of the environment that treats them as special and or nonexistent.
It takes very little time to train them naturally and the results can be permanent, rather than temporary or dependent on an external source for strength and maintenance. Such methods using drugs (what you call medicine) can permanently scar the nervous system and prevent it from acting on its own accord.

It's like welfare, or mind control; give something to someone long enough without them having to make any effort, or even think about whether they are capable at all, and they become dependent on it with the belief they are incapable, or don't need to take care of themselves, or even have the power within, because they are being reinforced into thinking they need whatever system is being used as the crutch to liberation.

Yet let one discover the power within naturally, and they are drawn to it and make it their desire to study and know it, and mastery comes quickly and naturally.

Enthogens tho naturally thriving in the environment, are not the same as someone turning their mind inward and developing what is already their thru self awareness of what already exists. Because the ego gets attached to outward things as having power over them, they abandon their own power and give the power to external objects and people who also convince them they have no power in and of themselves without the external crutch.

One method liberates the soul, and the other method reinforces the senses dependence on external things that supposedly have more power than the Self.

Have you ever met a Master of the Self? One who has without any external crutches such as medicines or drugs who has mastered all the senses?

IF you had, without having the experience yourself of mastery, how would you know who or what he/she was, or what he/she was experiencing?

Do you think in a side by side comparison, that anyone who has mastered the senses naturally would be the same as one who took a drug all their life to facilitate mind altering experiences, would really develop or have the same mastery of senses?
+Quote Post
Mark
post Dec 17, 2016, 03:24 AM
Post #5

You gotta be kidding if you think I'll read all this biblical answer. I came here to leave info for people who might be interested on learning with a shaman master, not to enter philosophical discussion. If you waste your time writing an answer this long on an internet forum, you're definitely distant from a slightly profound knowledge. Words are just words, if the human being learned from language, books would be enough for the human being to have a balanced existence.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 17, 2016, 06:32 AM
Post #6

Supreme God

QUOTE(Mark @ Dec 17, 2016, 11:24 AM) *

You gotta be kidding if you think I'll read all this biblical answer. I came here to leave info for people who might be interested on learning with a shaman master, not to enter philosophical discussion. If you waste your time writing an answer this long on an internet forum, you're definitely distant from a slightly profound knowledge. Words are just words, if the human being learned from language, books would be enough for the human being to have a balanced existence.

No I wouldn't expect you to respect anything other than your own opinion.
I wrote what I did for those who might be a bit more discerning in their approach than you are, and those that understand the meaning of words.

Like I said, there is a difference when approaching any proclaimed ideal in Self mastery when you have no experience, and when you do.

A person who takes mind altering substances all their life and one who has mastered the Self by taking the mind inward achieves different results.

By your own admission: One must take lots of mind altering substances in order to begin to understand the scope of your adoration for your advertised master.., yet I think differently.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 01:08 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles