Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Possible theory of consciousnesses
Mr.Reese
post Apr 29, 2015, 01:44 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37675

This is something I thought up when i went in to get my wisdom teeth out. I know that sounds weird, but let me explain. My dentist has a set of these glasses that you put on that plays a movie. you have some gas, watch a movie, then have the surgery. that is fine, however the glasses went off when i was watching a movie. i had ear buds in so i couldn't hear anything, I couldn't see because of the glasses, and I couldn't feel due to the nitrous and anesthetics. I was a bit confused to say the least. but then i thought what if life isn't what we think, what if life is only one being of consciousness. What if after death you come back as the next youngest person to you. Yes I know this sounds stupid, it is, but what scares me is nothing i can think of disproves it and small things can loosly convince me of it. I personally cant disprove it, so i dont want to dismiss it yet. If you think about it, that would explain desavoo (idk spelling) and dreams, they could be relapses to a passed body or something. honestly i dont want to believe this, for its both stupid and scary. can someone disprove me.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Apr 30, 2015, 05:49 AM
Post #2

Supreme God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 601

QUOTE(Mr.Reese @ Apr 29, 2015, 09:44 PM) *

What if after death you come back as the next youngest person to you.

If this person already exists, what purpose would it serve for you to replace that person.
If you were to explore consciousness from the side of spirituality (not religion but the exploration of consciousness and what it is other than the idea of emergent awareness based on cellular happenstance) then you might find some things that support this idea:
QUOTE(Mr.Reese @ Apr 29, 2015, 09:44 PM) *
what if life is only one being of consciousness.

Then it would make sense that there was no distance between you and this other youngest person thru the reality of the one consciousness. The separation that exists within the idea or identification with personality and individuality would only be an experience of individuality created (or reflected by) the one consciousness upon the ether science says is the 99.99% empty space of an atom. Which is in effect related to the activity of consciousness as the .001% that is something other than empty space.

Time and space being a construct of consciousness there is no coming back or going forward other than as an idea or thought within relative boundaries, but rather a continuous link to all possible time/space constructs which make up an infinite level of parallel or probable realities connected to differing thought processes or choices, and the different levels of consciousness above and beyond the three states of consciousness that are relatively identified as sleeping, waking or dreaming states of consciousness.

Physics has its theories regarding the influence of thought upon space time, as well as the idea of time itself being something other than linear.

Spiritual science has its own history of philosophical precepts which lead to the application of methods thru discipline of the mind and body to open senses that are not used in the average waking state individual attached to the identity of reality as taught by religionists and politicians.

Here's a recent news post: Physicists Say Consciousness Might Be a State of Matter
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2017 - 05:44 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles