Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Phylogeny reflects Ontology
elck
post Oct 13, 2015, 02:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37941

Hi' please excuse, forgive my illiteracy and inform my ignorance.

I envision this favored axiom of evolutionary biology to be universal.
It takes two to tango (DNA in biology), and it takes two to tangle (quantum entanglement in physics).
I concieve consciousness to directly corilate with language.
The mathematics of quantum physics can not make do without the virtual numeral -1 or i.
I consider i to equal the null point and as such is uncommunicabl.
This then implies that even a thought within our own mind must be between two, as a thought is a communication.
To gain a perspective on this reasoning I consider that I have had thoughts that caused me to laugh.
The definition of a punch line is the communication of an absurd congruence that was not expected by the recipient.
When one has a giggle at his/her own thought then in essence who told who that did not know that?
We are consciously aware of our epidermis and motor function thus aware of the exact moment and position of expected contact
when we touch our self in a spot and manner than that we if touched there and as by another. We can't tickle ourself.
Presumably the tickle responce is due to not knowing exactly where and when.

Considering the findings of experiments on Split Brain subjects, ie people who's hemispheres have been seperated to relieve seizures, I concieve that the right hemisphere is in essence a seperate entity or being than the left hemisphere.
The Fork Box P2 gene has been identified with our capability of language via Brocca's and Wernike's regions, and our left hemisphere is identified as the locus of consciousness.
Our right hemisphere is subconscious and identifies with our creativity and relational capabilities, ie meanings of expression and
recognition and relationships.
There should be conjugal or analogous regions.

Other assumptions I philosphize on are; General Relativity, ie time and space are one and the same and the wave collapse of Quantum Pysics.
I collapse the time and space of our prehistoric and creative stories into a moment of now and here (within my mind).
Geography becomes aspects of mind, ie, Upper and lower Egypt and the two mighty ones = Enteric brain & the 2 hemispheres.

I believe our cranial brains evolved to support our eyes as they require fast and much processing power.
For insight into this I've looked to the neurology of the Octopus and Chromatophores. Very interesting'

Lower Egypt/Enteric brain potentially had 3 billion years of development before the evolution of a head 600 million or so years ago.

Another relative subject of my interest are Superorganisms such as the termites, who from one mated queen become huge metropolis of both physical and social structure. What is the consciousness of an individual termite?
DNA appears to be the Architect and General Contractor not the termite. A Greater Consciousness'

Plato's Atlantis, the Venus of Willendorf and Jesus? Aspects of mind? Von Economo Neurons or VENs, Ven us?
Music requires both hemispheres to collaborate effectively and popular songs are vetted by the masses.
Here I concieve the VENs as Phones and they too are interesting studies.

I concieve that there are only two of us on this world, Adam&Eve, Zeus&Athena, Jesus&Mary, Romeo&Juliet, ect...
Rapunsel has been locked in the tower by the King (conscious lefty)

Our right hemisphere likely relates with our Mirror Neurons and our enteric brain.
Our enteric brain is the dreamer?
Evolution appears to include punctuated jumps.
Perhaps DNA can see future potentials an functions as the chairman.

A bit of Descartè ish, Spinoza and if and or what plus where might be God?

These are samples of my Philosophical threads I hope I've inspired something here? unsure.gif unsure.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 14, 2015, 07:31 AM
Post #2

Astral Projection through the mirrors and a blink:

You are looking through powerfull binoculars or scope at a bird standing on a branch 200 feet away. The bird almost fills the frame.
Suddenly a hawk or falcon hits the bird, it's body distends as the feathers fly. You respond ugh! your abdominals contract an expulsion of air. At that instant you respond as if you were hit.
You blink as you change channels, neural pathways "it's not me".
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 14, 2015, 08:31 AM
Post #3

The epic of Gilgamesh', Enki and Rapunsel, the Venus of Kostenki. How much does it cost?

Canabis sensitizes VENs, Alcahol desensitizes VENs, Budwieser?

Song; Alessia Cara ~ Here
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 14, 2015, 12:14 PM
Post #4

The past, present and future are all now. All of our past, present and future creative works are vectored to the moment of now.

I have an interesting attachment I wished to add but apparently I am not yet permitted. I'll save the piece and perhaps edit it in later.
This piece I recieved this morning and it also demonstrates or supports Syncronicity. Hmm

Please recall that I have not edited the synchronous data in question since I posted it, ie Rapunsel.
This piece came to me from a site that I registered to but do not post to nor mail to or comunicate to other than through the aether, seemingly. ~¿~

The Golden Rule; Nature appears to prefer the Lucas sequence over the Fibbonacci, what means fibb? Is 1 actuality i ?
Who and or what is Mona Lisa?

If any are truly interested in viewing this piece immediately now, I am email available and should be able to attach there.
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 14, 2015, 04:05 PM
Post #5

Hawking Radiation is when 2 virtual particles (electron & proton that spontaneously pop in an out of existence everywhere, even in the vacum) pop into existance very near the Event Horizon of a Black Hole and one (for some strange reason it's always the proton)
falls to the event horizon (supposedly through) the other becomes a real electron an radiates into the universe.
How fast is that proton moving as it crosses the event horizon? Does it behave as if it is moving at lightspeed?
Does the event horizon actually behave as a solid? If and by that virtue would not the proton follow Newtons law of motion, where
the lesser masses momentum is reflected back into it plus the momentum/inertia of itself times the speed of the black hole, which would
be derived from it's rotation? Does that not imply faster than lightspeed rebound energy imparted to the virtual proton? Does that
proton clash into the virtual electron, thus creating an entanglement and thereby becoming real? i + i = a real 1?
This also would produce a reductive effect on the black hole and an additive effect to the baryonic mass of the universe.
Might that also contribute to expansion?

I'm not familiar nor able to do the math but this is the logic i see. Otherwise where does the new real electron get the energy to radiate away from the black hole?
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 14, 2015, 04:40 PM
Post #6

M-Theory, clashing Branes and curled up dimensions also sound interesting, yes?

Song; The Clash ~ London Calling

Back at the United States consideration of producing it's own currancy George Washington stated that only Kings can be on the money?
Does that imply that Rockefeller is a front man for the Queen's Federal Reserve? Hmm

Galantimine; can this be supplemented to reduce Nicotine in E-juce for electronic cigarettes? It binds to the same receptors as nicotine, is not addictive,
and is a nootropic too. Is it safe too inhale? Can it boost the efficacy or uptake speed thus able to more effectively replace the more dangerous tobbaco?
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 15, 2015, 02:08 PM
Post #7

I find the Mythological version of Eve to be more interesting than the Biblical one, though Athena arose from the head of Zeus.
An interesting Youtube viewing is Athene's Theory of Everything.
Soup?
Tom Campbell's Big TOE is also interesting. My only question of this is it's extreme subjective aspect.
I would expect a greater shared experience through a priori genetic knowledge.
Re a felled tree seen by one person and then forgotten, still appears as exactly the same for the next.

Galantimine is also an Oneirogen.

If there is a God, is God a dreamer not yet lucid? In a curled up dimension? Otherwise God appears not to be functional.
If there is no God, then we appear to be an evolutionary mistake ultimately headed for self destruction and highly distructive to all of the planets macro inhabitants.

If the brains of Caetecia are held objectively in comparison to ours, it appears quite obvious that theirs are superior.
Ever more so when the motor and Sensory Homunculus is considered in comparison with their version.
They can also create a collective echo-sonic perspective on their enviroment that is far superior to anything we can even envision.

Science does not believe in any sort of collective consciousness that could imply telepathy.
I am not quite as resolute as our brains do produce an electric product.

I'm also not entirely convinced about Boids and it's bassis for expaining herd, flock, and schooling behaviors.
The collectives know how to migrate to the proper design yet I doubt that any individual among them does.
Elephants are an exeption to this but they are highly intelligent and only move across hundreds rather than thousands of miles.
Furthermore they can communicate across many miles sub sonically.

What is a dream? Can dreams be shared? What is time and space in a dream? Hmm
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 15, 2015, 03:33 PM
Post #8

A Caterpillar & Butterfly are exactly the same DNA yet vastly different in both body form and social behavior.
A Monarch Butterfly migration is multi generational.
There are many types and diverse behaviors of Termites within a single Queen's progeny.
DNA acts on behavior and has switches based on time and environment.
Is it not possible that DNA can act on far reaching timescales? Biblical prophecy style ish?
The Feb 2013 Scientific American magazine has some interesting articles (The Evolution of Creativity ).
One says that human population size affects creativity beond the increased information exchange factors.

DNA contains an awful lot of information and we have thus far only identified 27,000 around 3% or so of our total genes. Science says that it takes only 30,000 genes to make us and the other 97% are more or less junk. Interestingly that is close to the same % as we know of the universes material.
Can DNA calculate into the future? Are switches and programs built in that act when certain intergenerational future benchmarks are attained? I hope so.
It is quite feasible to make accurate predictions of the future with enough information of the past.
There is enough information capacity in DNA to factor a variety of potentials (different future scenarios).

EEG measures electricity outside of our cranium. How far can that concept be taken?

Caetecia have individual names for each other too, and likey no repetes like Jane Dough & John Smith. ;-)
Also Caetecia are the only other animal known outside of us that enguage sex specifically for pleasure.
It appears that they would have a physical disadvantage comparing to us, implying a more substantial mental component ~..~,

Oh! Has anybody taken a good look at the Buddha Hoti and noticed what he, er ahm' She actually appears to represent?

Anticipation of? The Laughing Buddha, he he he Hoty? I have page of insightful pictures I would of liked to attach of Buddha Hoti too. But alas :-(
Nothing crude, just insightful. Again maybe add later, or email now if you wish?
Once you see the Laughing Buddha in this perspective, you will wonder what were they thinking otherwise?
Many things in our popular cultures can be reviewed with a alternate perspective and revealed as other than that which was indoctrinated into you of them.
I see much interesting and humorous that others do not see. (The learned & The taught)
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 15, 2015, 03:50 PM
Post #9

Noahs Ark, Captain Obvious, a man in a boat?

Q) What can a Roman and Little Red Riding Hood have in common?

The sqare root of 69 is 8 something, yes?

A) Gladiators

FYI Grandma is Enteric, yes?

We have a convenience store here called Mac's Milk, their logo was taken from a chain they bought out called Winks.
The logo represents an Owel winking everybody sees that. I see within the outline a Chicken in profile.
Only when I point that out to people, do they see it, and afterwords that is how they see it always. It becomes more obvious than the owel.
google, images; Mac's Milk logo and see it.
Seems to be a common theme, yes? There always seems to be a chick in. he he ;-)

Better a happy Easter than an Easter Island, yes? O'

Is i actually a 0? An O does resemble 0. Song; Mariannas Trench ~ Here's To The Zeros
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 16, 2015, 08:08 AM
Post #10

Everybody wants to think outside the Box yet few venture from it's surface.
What defines the box? We only see what we attend and culture tells us what to attend.
Perhaps it is better to think inside the box and ask Kitty Heisenberg, am I a poison or a nutrient?

Hello Kitty'
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 16, 2015, 10:31 AM
Post #11

Syncronicity strikes once more.
Right after my above post I turned the TV to the History channel and the program that was just begining was about a newly come to light Coptic fragment of a gospel, the Gospel of the Wife of Jesus. The Da Vinci Code?

"Split a piece of wood, and I am there, turn over a stone, and I am there"... Crack open a rock, and I am there.

Sometimes it feels a bit Zarathustra ish.
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 16, 2015, 12:15 PM
Post #12

From one perspective many points can line up to project the same meaning, from another perspective one point can project
double, triple, quadruple, or up to 360° sparkler entandrè.

Chicken Soup ish?
I'm leaning towards a binary ish component. Bell's Inequalities, perhaps the non local partner both is & isn't so far away?

Song; The Fixx ~ Saved by Zero
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 16, 2015, 10:20 PM
Post #13

Termites and other superorganisms appear to have an unconscious subconsciousness super imposed on their collective.
This could be called a brain beond, yes? Brainmeta, yes.
My big question is do we also?
What is instinct? Our talent for language is instinctive and instinct does influence behavioral activities.
By metaphorically collapsing time and space can we peer into a 5th dimension.
This is what I practice. I do percieve much that otherwise I would not. I call this Visionary Philosophy.
I look to our creative works, and where the most talent is compounded.
Music appears the most impressive, followed by memes, mythologies, stories with staying power like fairy tales, nursery rhymes,
the big stories within religions, (I believe that the more detailed aspects of bibles ect. are consciously contrived for the purpose
of governance, ie tools of dominance sanctioned by Neitzchian oppressors)
I look more to phonetics than spellings. One simple tool I use is, many of our words were composed by combining smaller
Greek and Latin words or other language combinations so I ignore these meanings and phonetically suss out combinations of plain English combinations.
What is most popular is most pertenant.
Visual arts such as TV and Movies appear less accurate and informative, yet the best are better. Avatar is the most popular movie
in history, Speiberg's ET? ET looks like a turtle without a shell, without a home, yes? a poignantly Jewish ish message, yes?
Movie trailers are more powerful message convayers as the best (talant condenced) parts are shown.
On television, good commercials are tops, followed by humor oriented products such as the most popular sitcoms.
A favorite of mine is apropriatly, The Big Bang Theory. I point this out because I assume that the subtext of our Superorganism is
founded on the basics of DNA, this being eating (nurishment) and sex (procreation). More foreplay less coitus, ask Lenard, hehe.
Oral sex appears to be a new directive, highway 69. Think natural population equilibrium. 1/2 of you all won't make it, ( reach the pole shift). he he
Furthermore consider what this would mean for a Muslim woman, and female empowerment?
"Next time you look at the flyers and ads consider what everybody is really smiling and laughing about" Laughing Buddha

Little Red Riding Hood? Wolf ate grandma and a woodsman killed the wolf. What is a woody? Woody Woodpecker ha ha ha ha ha a a a!

Think of the right hemisphere as our spouse. To be married under God, the two become one. How else could that be?
God made Sol blind, Rajesh couldn't talk to girl without a drink, then got stupid and the girl didn't talk to him.
The left hemisphere thinks itself the King/God, the one and only. Arrogance, yes? Treat your girl right and she'll talk to you.
She is the social talent, yes? She has the Mirrors, yes? She is Venus, our right hemisphere has an asymmetrical abundance of VENs.

Further on Raj of The Big Bang Theory sitcom, he is effeminate and couldn't speak to girls without alcohol. Our language facalties are left hemisphere
traits, it is the right which cannot speak. Alcahol desensitizes VENs, = dumb down the VENs and lefty gains dominance.
Singing draws from both hemispheres and emotions. Emotion is Neurologically basic to reason, you can feel it in your gut (enteric).
I enjoy watching the singing competitions on TV, The Voice, X Factor, ect... a few years back there was a guy on X Factor that had great difficulty speaking yet sang beautifully. Females appear to be more right brain associative and tend to display superior relative language skills.
How about the meme, Get in touch with your feminine half?

What does getting f-d or screwed mean? Mother Nature says "To be dominated" yes? "Thou shalt not lie with mankind as a man lies with a woman"
Got nothing to do with gays, two people expressing love for each other. Mr bible stupidious, got that!?

Food for thought~¿~, I'll be back. Song; Cindy Lauper ~ Girls Just Want To Have Fun
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 17, 2015, 06:20 AM
Post #14

Conceptually I extend the Enteric brain to encompass what can and has been referred to as our reptilian brain, ie everything below the thalamus. Our visual and auditory senses report through our thalamus our olfactory does not and reports directly to enteric brain.

"Are you begining to sense twinges of recognition yet Joesus? For not to disrupt or clutter the flow of this iteration please keep me under your hat, for now yes?" L.K.

BTW; My metaphonics are somewhat derived from characters that can be visualized at this site. Shadowness.kom, see (Akela)'s photos & art. and then filling in the blanks with what DNA might say. I still use it as a tool. Also check out (Flo)'s art. Is Akela's dark woman Neanderthal Eve?

Books; Earth's Children series by Gean M Auel - The Mammoth Hunters, Clan of the Cave Bear, Shelters of Stone, Vally of the Horses, The Land of the Painted Caves.

Songs; Tovlo ~ Talking Body, EELS ~ New Alphabet & ~ Mr E's Beautiful Blues. Serpants and blue genes? AT-CG, Junkhouse ~ Shine

What I Need --- Wha_ I Nee_ = I love you, in Mandarin Chinese, what does td mean in all it's permutations? AT-CG?, God?
The word god does translate to denote an expression of relitive consciousness, yes.

Songs; Creedence Clearwater Revival ~ Bad Moon Rising & The Fabulous Thunderbirds ~ Mustang Sally~¿~,

How about this for a buzz? I am Nero, Ceasar of Roman and Hoti. I am also Ronnie.
Knee row seize her row man, yes the man in a boat. He he he ~¿~, Up s__t creek with a paddle? Just a slip of the Tongue. Buzinga!

Songs; "I'm the king of second chances" Mariannas Trench ~ Here's To The Zeros & then maybe rock on with some AC/DC ~ Back in Black, Hell's Bells, ect...

#14 the Nth posting, yes? All time is now. A biblical redo with new insight? Time cycles and slinky dogs, Mr & Mrs Potatohead,Toy Story? What is at center of Mayan calender? Hmm..
Songs; Twisted Sister ~ We're Not Gonna Take It, - Johnny Cash ~ Ring of Fire, meets Sue, T-Rex ~ Bang a Gong
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 17, 2015, 08:35 AM
Post #15

Through my perspective I find it fascinating how a Band's name relates or dovetails semantically with their songs.

Can we Harness the Pleiades & untie Orions Bands? I believe we can. Lady Gaga ~ Pokerface ~¡.~, George Ezra ~ Budapest
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 17, 2015, 10:53 AM
Post #16

My Metaphonic Alphabet
0 = you/true
1/A = Give
2/B = Music
3/C = Me, feminine, auditory
4/D = Desire
5/E = Essence
6/F = Honour
7/G = Beauty
8/H = Danger/Power, where there is power also there can be danger inherent
9/I = In
10/J = Direct
11/K = Me, masculine, visual
12/L = Your Gift
13/M = Hold
14/N = not/be/do, mind, conscious, free will, or choice of inference
15/O = You
16/P = Focus or Condence
17/Q = You&Me
18/R = Correct
19/S = Consideration
20/T = Out
21/U = Under/Over+Essence, DNA or dishonest
22/V = Feel
23/W = Hope/Grace, think 2 strands of DNA for example
24/X = Attract
25/Y = Endearement
26/Z= Life
Double letters apply the phi, examples; DD = 4-8-12/ desire power your gift, MM = 13-26-39/ hold life me in. Can go more #places if you wish? Plus it can be fractal by decoding the previous decoded level.
I created this by considering what speech may have began as for proto hominids and the concerns they may have had.
There are common semantic themes in animals such as poop is bad, monkeys throw it at you if they don't like you.
I had a parrot that purposely would poop on my dogs head. Spitting is similar and lamas will spit on you if they don't like you, ect...
T is a spiting sound and gesture, even within the mouth it is furthest outward.
Apes being quadropeds have no breath control, when they laugh it is in and out breaths not extended out breath as we do.
an in breath for them might conote in as an ih sound whereas an out breath is an ah sound conotting give.
Observing Chimpanzee it's obvious they facial gesture to communicate.
Extending this thought process to the inside of our mouth for tongue inference, likely valid as we also gesture with our tongue outside of our mouth, yes?
The more inconspicuous phonics I did intuit and took clues from the appearance of the letters as they also seem to present corelative attributes. Further I factored in what DNA might have to say and how we do use the sounds.

Pseudo science maybe but it does seem to work in a mysterious fuzzy kind of way.
Also it helps to debrief our hebbian indoctrinated concepts by compexifiing the semantic options and engendering a greater emotional component into our choices of meaning.
Technical language is to contrived to be usefull generally. Any words to do with communication have good reads, try talk, speek, shout, scream, cry, whisper, ect... some very interesting relations can be detected.
Emotional words can appear to highlite the solution to an offence implied in them rather than repeat what it is, hmm, interesting.
I sense and believe that there is some kind of validity here. And I do get it to work for me yet sometimes it appears to work so well that it causes me to wonder if indeed we have free will. It's that powerful and can also engender psychosis like states.

AT-CG = Give out me beauty, what else would DNA want to say? God = Beauty you desire? GOD is the word/god is the WORD?

The word GOD denotes an expression of relitive consciousness, Yes that says that.

Science fiction and fantasy cinematography is also very poignant. Acronyms are also interesting.

Percieve and concieve as Lucy the Astalopithocene. Lucifer? Devil in the mirror = Lived, DNA's experience.
Evil can be a past tense too, I believe. Only ignorance can be evil.
Steven Hawking has this wrong, any extraterrestrial species evolved enough to get here will be moral beond us.
Did Jesus really say to those who would stone Mary, "let he who has not sinned cast the first stone"?
The implication being that she was a sinner because she had to sell her body to survive?
No woman would sell herself in prostitution unless an inferior society caused her to. The Who ~ Who Are You
Even a nimphomanic would choose who she slept with.

We are 99% the same genetic person, Mary resides to the right of God. Is God sleeping Lazarus?
Jesus is Judas and a John. The Beatles ~ Hey Jude (Judas) listen to the words!

Weird or What?~¡.~,
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 17, 2015, 11:06 AM
Post #17

Mary is a prostitute and the wife of Jesus, she is the common collective.

Jimmy Cliff ~ Roots Woman

Tina Turner ~ Rolling Down The River & Proud Mary
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 17, 2015, 11:58 AM
Post #18

It was all just the process that was nessesary to get us to here, now.
We have the technology, we can rebuild us.
We can simmulate and sythesize meats for consumption.
Rather than destroy life we can support and expand that.
Take another look at the Homunculus, see God's hands?

How about another look at the Venus of Willendorf? What does she mean? Supposedly she as other statuets of her were thrown into fires as sacrifice?
A naked woman with a wool hat pulled over her eyes? Is that what is represented, or can the x hatch pattern of her hair mean something else, or both?
Perhaps the blindness and or unconsciousness of the collective. Regardless what her crafter meant, what does she mean when you look at her now?
I'm not sure they had wool 30,000 years ago, I doubt that. Thousands of years later the Venus of Kostenki looks almost the same. Venus figurines are found from all over the world, Africa, Asia, Middle east... Goddesses of fertility? I hardly think getting pregnant was a problem, and we weren't yet farming...?
I would hazard a guess that back in the day society may have been matriarchal, think about it?

I believe talent is the ability to channal our instincts and in that sense comes from a different interpretation of God, yes? Yet we are still God's hands.
Ecologically or from the perspective of DNA what is our purpose if not to become her caretakers, to be Supernatural in the sense that we can (today) do
that which could increase the diverse intelligent lifeforms biomas on this planet. We are Supernatural in the sense that our structures and technologies are
not created by natural means but through our/God's creativity, yes?
What does the word God conote? The answer to that is multifaceted, yes?
Can we create another universe in a dream? One as complex and rich as what we see in our supposed wakened state. What is time in a dream?
Can we live forever young with a partner in a world of our own making? Maybe in the final sleep of our life on this earth. Vedic dreamtime? Heaven?
We are chemically powered electric generators expressing creativity through our minds. When the generator dies, we're done. Heaven is on earth.
At least that is how I see it. If you don't get to heaven while you breathe, ya aint gettin' there. The after you die version is BS meant to pacify slaves.

Who is Popeye's Olive Oyle? I think her name is really Olive Orca.

google, images; Promise Tamang Phan and see if you can spot her, see any lights in the picture?

Where is Waldo?

How about google images; The Neibours. Who are they?

Some very interesting googling indeed. Metaphors?

Now what shall we do with the minions my dear. he he ~¿~,

How about an Exodus? Out of Africa and any other biologicaly valuable zones.

We should learn from the Termites and build tall and deep cities and ditch the toxic cars.
Maybe keep a few clean runners just for fun, but out of the cities, yes?
Popular Science magazine May 2015 page 28, build that and more.
It appears to me that 70% of the labour force is sqandered just to track and tend the money $.
70% of the remainder is just producing garbage, ie products made to fail and be replaced regularly for the economy?
Wow! Look at all the available potential living space, without raising a brick?
Build for recreation and quality of life. Star Trek style abodes and buffets further reduce wasted energy. Studio suites?
What species are we, Homo Sapiens Sapiens? Who is the second knower? What is the second knowledge? Homo Sapien Idaltu.

Daisy my dear' I'm hoping for a new Bicycle? A Pinhoti Lightspeed, I have ditched my car and could use the exorcize. On a bicycle built for 2.

Alessia Cara ~ Here, ×¿× Indeed my cup runneth over, there is a lot to drink here. And the pitcher is still full too.
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 17, 2015, 01:53 PM
Post #19

2Face Idibia ~ African Queen
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 17, 2015, 06:05 PM
Post #20

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(elck @ Oct 13, 2015, 10:32 PM) *

Hi' please excuse, forgive my illiteracy and inform my ignorance.

What can you really say to an illiterate or ignorant individual that has any meaning?
QUOTE(elck @ Oct 13, 2015, 10:32 PM) *

"Are you begining to sense twinges of recognition yet Joesus? For not to disrupt or clutter the flow of this iteration please keep me under your hat, for now yes?" L.K.

Enki, Kalki, elck... all the ramblings are likely to continue like diarrhea without a remedy.. Not likely I want to put that under my hat! blink.gif

Sorry but I'm not likely to give you much more attention than this. sad.gif
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 17, 2015, 06:29 PM
Post #21

I didn't come to insult you Joesus.

Doubt is the foundation of wisdom, arrogance is it's death knell.

Get a little perspective dude.

Jesus has been around for some 2,000+ years and he aint saved the world yet.

Midnight Oil ~ One Country

"To keep doing what you've always done and expecting different results is the definition of insanity" Albert Einstein

Furthermore I am not nor ever was Enki or Kalki.

Captain Obvious who flung poo? Some things written here do become evidentiary rather quickly, yes?
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 18, 2015, 06:47 AM
Post #22

Our conscious or reasoning mind processes comparatively very few bytes of data relative to our subconscious partner.
We consciously only percieve what we attend. Cultural indoctrination tells us what to attend and we become blind to otherthan.
A simple example of our limited perception;
It is only after you buy a car that you notice how many of that particular model are around you on the road, yes?

Consider that it is a hot summer evening and you are lying on a bed with little or no clothes on, you are ontop of the sheets and it's fairly humid. You hear the feint buzz of a mosquito and your mind turns to attend this. You can feel a breeze waft across your belly
an you spot the mosquito about two feet above. You loose sight again. Ahah' you feel it land on a hair on your leg and you slap that exact spot. You look to see if you got it, only to find you just slapped a gnat 50 times smaller than the mosquito.
The next day you go to the beach, it's hot and humid as you lay out in your bathing suit. Suddenly theres a pang on your cheek,
you slap it and presto got it! A horse fly 200 times the size of a mosquito alighted and you didn't percieve that, untill it bit you.

Our education system is geared to indoctrinating good little slaves. No new scientific paradigms have ever come out of a University.
They come from garages, basements, little shops, little back rooms like at a patent office, yes?

Another observation that I've percieved is if a person is overly suspicious or distrustful of others, that is the person
you should not trust. People tend to act as if everyone else thinks the same way they do.
Likewise for the honest persons who overestimate those around them, re Tesla, ect...

If you want to percieve something new, you have to change the way you look at things.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 18, 2015, 07:01 AM
Post #23

Supreme God

QUOTE(elck @ Oct 18, 2015, 02:29 AM) *

I didn't come to insult you Joesus.
No insult was perceived.

Doubt is the foundation of wisdom, arrogance is it's death knell.
wisdom is also a product of experience, which is often perceived as arrogance by the ignorant!

Get a little perspective dude.
You mean try to see it the way you want me too? Show me something I need to see the same way you do, or for that matter, the way everyone must see things. wink.gif

Jesus has been around for some 2,000+ years and he aint saved the world yet.
You mean the idea of Jesus. Don't recall meeting the man personally, nor have I met anyone else who has regardless of any statement to the fact that he has become the personal savior of that person.

"To keep doing what you've always done and expecting different results is the definition of insanity" Albert Einstein
To capitalize upon that thought... I see some 18 posts that don't seem to be much different than each other, and no one has made any comment but me. Care to try for 19 and see something change? ohmy.gif

Furthermore I am not nor ever was Enki or Kalki.
I made reference to the three names, because the sytax, content, or endless rambling is pretty much the same.

Captain Obvious who flung poo? Some things written here do become evidentiary rather quickly, yes?
Depends on what you call poo. and yes, evidence shows that 18 posts without anything to show other than my response and your interpretation of me, means I'm the only fly that you have attracted.

I only addressed you because you wanted my attention and invited constructive criticism, but like I said, it's not likely I'm going to give you too much attention when there is nothing of interest. Good luck with whatever you're hoping to achieve here.
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 18, 2015, 07:49 AM
Post #24

Like I said you see what you want to see. The only time I refered to you, was the post with your name. The only inference I made about you is in the post directly replying. Sensitive for such a big ego, sheesh'

I'm just trying to play with some fresh ideas and reach for some bananas, re the Wet Monkey Theory.
I am/was hoping to learn how to wash a potato also, re the 100th Monkey Effect.
I do believe those two are related, yes?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 18, 2015, 04:48 PM
Post #25

Supreme God

QUOTE(elck @ Oct 18, 2015, 03:49 PM) *

Like I said you see what you want to see.

Or I see what I CAN see based on what you wanted to draw from me. There are no victims in life.

The only time I refered to you, was the post with your name.

And why did you refer to me?

The only inference I made about you is in the post directly replying.
Then you missed the part about:

"Are you begining to sense twinges of recognition yet Joesus? For not to disrupt or clutter the flow of this iteration please keep me under your hat, for now yes?"
recognition..

Sensitive for such a big ego, sheesh'

Nope. Interaction does require a certain sensitivity but not in a way that sees everything as a threat. One can learn to engage without guilt or need in perfect surrender to a greater purpose than a reaction to cause and effect.

I'm just trying to play with some fresh ideas and reach for some bananas, re the Wet Monkey Theory.
I am/was hoping to learn how to wash a potato also, re the 100th Monkey Effect.
I do believe those two are related, yes?
Back to the recognition you inferred, yet disregard in the defense of your call to involve me.
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 19, 2015, 07:23 AM
Post #26

For biological quantum computers we appear to present so typically _86 like, yes?

Considering your first post on this thread, I'd say the bridge is burnt.

Cheif' lower the cone of silence, I'm going with 99. Is she Olive Orca or Rapunsel? Taylor Swift ~ Blank Space (Clik)

Or maybe try a new tack like, Katy Perry ~ Roar

For privacy purposes we only retain your ip address, Ciao.

~¿~,

+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 19, 2015, 05:32 PM
Post #27

Supreme God

Gotcha. Bridge burnt. Computer determined program. rolleyes.gif

Fortunately humans can be so much more.

Good luck with your ideology.
+Quote Post
elck
post Oct 20, 2015, 01:13 PM
Post #28

I don't think you get anything, not even your own BS. "There are no victims in life"? Asinine
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd June 2017 - 07:26 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles