BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Blank Mind (absence of internal monologue)
theblankmind
post Sep 16, 2016, 03:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38353

Hello all,

I've been suffering from cognitive symptoms for years that have rendered me totally unable to function and every doctor I talk to can't help. A old family acquaintance who works in social media recommended that I make a website to gain attention, so I did theblankmind dot com but I have absolutely no idea who to send it to, what circles to pursue, or basically just how to get it to the right people. Any advice on what to do would be amazing.

Not looking for a diagnosis or anything like that. I have seen many professionals in various fields (neuro-psychiatry, psychology, therapy, neurology, psychiatry) and received no answers. All Iím looking for is advice on where to look.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Zyou
post Sep 17, 2016, 02:03 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 38343

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with an absence of an internal monologue. In Buddhism for example there is a concept of no mind in order to connect to a deeper wordless language of being, because the words themselves can cause distraction from natural response. Many people do without it. Children and animals for example.

Traumatic anxiety can cause feelings that something is abnormal. There is not a lot of information on severe anxiety out there, but I would try googling why anxiety should not scare you to see people possibly going through something similar.
+Quote Post
haohao
post Sep 17, 2016, 09:41 PM
Post #3

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

1. "internal monologue" or mind speaking or mind conception activities , is natural for animals, including human. It might be possible for all the living beings. It is sure to be existing in living beings but in the forms of different layers.
2. The mind conception activities are the interaction of the human intelligent system with the neuro-signaling activities invloved, which covers the directly cognitive information collected under the guide of the human brains and mind conception activities.
3. From your statement on the above post, including the words you used as sub-title"absence of internal monologue", you could look to the posts here and find some proper amusing dynamic images in the Internet networks so as to improve your brain signaling connectivity.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2017 - 07:04 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles