Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Recommendations for Cognitive Enhancers for the LSAT
Derfel
post Oct 30, 2008, 12:05 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 31686

Hi all,

I am currently in the process of studying for the Law School Admission Test along with my current undergrad workload, a LSAT class along with my job. Needless to say, things are extremely stressful and I really lack energy.

Due to my schedule, I am really stuck studying for the test in the wee hours of the night. I'm both exhausted and really unable to focus on a studying process that requires repetitive analytical thinking. At this point I just drink lots of caffeine, but it leaves me more jumpy than anything else. And it's certainly something I can't use during the Test itself, I could imagine the anxiety it will cause.

Anyone have a tips, pointers at vitamins/drugs to look at?

Cheers!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post Oct 30, 2008, 03:53 AM
Post #2

Demi-God

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 5683

I developed a brain health supplement called Synaptine Blue that may be of some help. One of my close friends took it during the whole time she was studying for the florida bar and she said it really helped her focus. She passed the bar on her first attempt.
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Oct 30, 2008, 07:08 AM
Post #3

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

QUOTE(GodConsciousness @ Oct 30, 2008, 03:53 AM) *

I developed a brain health supplement called Synaptine Blue that may be of some help. One of my close friends took it during the whole time she was studying for the florida bar and she said it really helped her focus. She passed the bar on her first attempt.

What about just regular over-the-counter stuff?
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post Oct 30, 2008, 08:35 AM
Post #4

Demi-God

We were talking about this in another thread. Good solid foods and a healthy diet can go a long way.
+Quote Post
Derfel
post Nov 05, 2008, 09:31 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 31686

How about pyritinol? I have heard good things relating to memory and focus.
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post Nov 06, 2008, 07:12 AM
Post #6

Demi-God

Like many of the nootropics and cognitive enhancers currently available, I have heard mixed reviews about pyritinol. Some people find that it really helps with concentration and drive while others say that it didn't do much of anything for them. You may want to take pyritinol with a choline source if you decide to give it a try.

I have been working with the racetams mostly. I created one called Synaptine Elite combining aniracetam and alpha GPC. Generally, most people suggest taking the racetams with a choline source and the synergy has been the basis of the Synaptine product line.

I also developed a new memory enhancer called Memeron combining Alpha GPC and Galantamine. People also use this combination for lucid dreaming.
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Nov 06, 2008, 07:46 AM
Post #7

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

QUOTE(GodConsciousness @ Nov 06, 2008, 07:12 AM) *

People also use this combination for lucid dreaming.

What!!! I'd like some of that!!! Any anecdotal evidence to support that?
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post Nov 06, 2008, 08:12 AM
Post #8

Demi-God

Hey codebuttons. There is a pretty long thread you may want to check out on dreamviews talking about galantamine and choline. See http://www.dreamviews.com/community/showthread.php?t=38677

I also put together a simple webpage about using Memeron for lucid dreaming at http://www.memeron.com/galantamine.html

I have tried it myself and it can get pretty wild. Its borderline hallucinogenic. Your dreams become really vivid.
+Quote Post
XR500Final
post Nov 12, 2008, 04:43 AM
Post #9

Aspiring

Member No.: 21903

Myself for energy enhancement I struggled with a job that was just taxing enough to not leave enough energy to be able to work out after work. But the job was never enough to quite get a sweat. So one was left fatigued for a very long time. I was in this rut for months.

Although many scream against this it really 'got me over the hump' and that was taking Ephedrine after work about 50mg and I was then back working out like crazy. Because I was back working out my health started ramping up, and I was soon working out every single day after work. Many would state that it is not safe to take this supplement, however the one thing that everyone is not looking at for heart protection is to significantly increase your Mg intake through broccoli, through a supplement (wal-mart sells Mg cheap) and also through Epson salt absorption.

You can get Epson salts in bulk from a garden fertilizer supply. Mix 50:50 in water bring to near boil and then can it. Simply take a rag, wet it in Epson Salt water and paste on body after shower. It will dry to a white milky powder on the skin which will stain all your clothes . To get rid of this milky powder and get the absorption up big time, then liberally apply a hand creme to your body. The milky powder will be gone.

Mg is the one thing that is now universally given in large doses after a patient has had a heart attack. It is directly injected into the body and immediately brings major healing, restorative, and protective functions.

+Quote Post
LifeMirage
post Nov 28, 2008, 02:44 PM
Post #10

Demi-God

Member No.: 4349

QUOTE(Derfel @ Oct 30, 2008, 02:05 AM) *
Hi all,

I am currently in the process of studying for the Law School Admission Test along with my current undergrad workload, a LSAT class along with my job. Needless to say, things are extremely stressful and I really lack energy.

Due to my schedule, I am really stuck studying for the test in the wee hours of the night. I'm both exhausted and really unable to focus on a studying process that requires repetitive analytical thinking. At this point I just drink lots of caffeine, but it leaves me more jumpy than anything else. And it's certainly something I can't use during the Test itself, I could imagine the anxiety it will cause.

Anyone have a tips, pointers at vitamins/drugs to look at?

Cheers!

I would suggest Pyritinol to improve your ability to processing information (the best nootropic for this purpose from my experiences) and L-Huperzine A to improve your memory. If you need focus enhancement you could add Phenylethylamine as well.
+Quote Post
River15
post Nov 30, 2017, 12:12 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 39427

Hey, I am pleased to find this post on recommendations for Cognitive Enhancers for the LSAT. You know I will also take this test soon and also came across the Mobile LSAT Prep Course. Has anyone used this course?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 10:25 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles