BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The meaning of eye contact, and how is it related to the Observer?
Quantum
post Dec 21, 2008, 08:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 31799

I went through a phase a few years ago when I decided that words were meaningless. I will explain. Human beings are lazy, and will not do anything unless it satisfies some type of want or need. Even actions performed in service of another person or animal only feeds that human's need or want to provide comfort, or receive comfort in return. Therefore, anything that a human being does or says can be used to determine what that person may truly want or need, and words are merely a clumsy effort from that person to phrase that want or need in the most socially acceptable way. Why is this person saying this? Why is this person doing this? Understanding the behavior of other human beings in your circle helps to achieve closer relationships with them.

However, I took it a little too far, and without meaning to, I gave up on verbal communication almost entirely. I lost the ability to carry on meaningful conversations with people because all I could pay attention to was my own body language and eye contact, what I was saying without saying anything, and the same from the person who was attempting to converse with me. Although I was gathering plenty of knowledge about that person's intentions and feelings, I wasn't taking anything away from the conversation; words just bounced off my head. But that doesn't relate to my point, so I'll get to it.

I have always found eye contact extremely interesting. I realized early on that, like wolves and dogs, human beings use eye contact to establish a pecking order in a social circle. You have the alpha male, the beta, and the underlings who feed on the scraps left behind by the stronger members. It was from considering this that I began to realize that human beings really are not any more special than dogs or wolves, if there is anything "special" about us, it is equally special with them. And that led to my current belief that all of life is equally special. Currently my thought is that life, all of life, is the only thing that matters. Everything that is not alive is an illusion, or a stage that the living things play out their roles on.

I am constantly in search of TRUTHS, just the same as all of you. And the only TRUTH that I have yet been able to pin down, is that- living things want to continue living, and will do anything in their power to perpetuate their own existence (or the existence of their offspring or mate, in the case of living things intelligent enough to choose).

In any event, I have been reading about the Observer in quantum physics, and how the "Observer" (whatever that is) creates reality from observation. We each possess an observer. And clearly dogs and wolves also possess this observer, whatever it is. Could it be a soul of some sort? Not a "soul" in the Jesus Christ and Christianity way exactly, but proof that there is something inside of us that is not just rotting meat.

What do you make of the significance of eye contact in humans and animals? How is it related to the observer? And what do you think the observer may be?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
maximus242
post Dec 21, 2008, 07:09 PM
Post #2

God

Member No.: 4768

7% of communication is the words, 38% is voice tone and 55% is body language.

Communication is taking things from the outside world and interpreting them through your reality. Its all about you.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 21, 2008, 07:12 PM
Post #3

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

100% of communication is intelligent perception. If there aint no one there who is listening there aint no communication period.

It aint about the words and it aint about body language and it aint about anything on the outside. Knowing what is on the inside one has to live beyond surface impressions and their egoic values.
+Quote Post
Quantum
post Dec 22, 2008, 09:11 AM
Post #4

First, great quotes in both of your signatures.

Secondly, I agree with your points. I am responsible for my own paradigm, everything that enters or leaves my consciousness is my own, I choose it myself.

But I ask you, regarding eye contact- why do you think it is that we can feel the eyes of others on us, even when we can not see them looking? Of course we are very good at feeling the eyes of predators, that is why we have evolved as far as we have. But it feels like there is more to it than that.

Have you experienced this? Peeking at someone from a distant window, but seeing them tense up suddenly when they realize they are being watched. I worked in television for many years, and I spent months of my life in control rooms, watching people through cameras. I swear that they can tell when I am watching them, and when I am not, yet I am nowhere near them. These subjects always became aware of being more closely observed when I look them more over carefully. I wonder if there is something to that- knowing when you are being viewed through the eye of another observer, even if you can not see them. Am I the only one that has noticed this?
+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post Dec 22, 2008, 09:22 AM
Post #5

God

Group: Admin
Member No.: 956

QUOTE(Quantum @ Dec 22, 2008, 09:11 AM) *
But I ask you, regarding eye contact- why do you think it is that we can feel the eyes of others on us, even when we can not see them looking? Of course we are very good at feeling the eyes of predators, that is why we have evolved as far as we have. But it feels like there is more to it than that.

Have you experienced this? Peeking at someone from a distant window, but seeing them tense up suddenly when they realize they are being watched. I worked in television for many years, and I spent months of my life in control rooms, watching people through cameras. I swear that they can tell when I am watching them, and when I am not, yet I am nowhere near them. These subjects always became aware of being more closely observed when I look them more over carefully. I wonder if there is something to that- knowing when you are being viewed through the eye of another observer, even if you can not see them. Am I the only one that has noticed this?

I'm skeptical about this because if it were true that we are always aware of being watched, then hidden security cameras would be worthless.
+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post Dec 22, 2008, 09:28 AM
Post #6

God

Group: Admin
Member No.: 956

QUOTE(Quantum @ Dec 21, 2008, 08:30 AM) *
In any event, I have been reading about the Observer in quantum physics, and how the "Observer" (whatever that is) creates reality from observation. We each possess an observer. And clearly dogs and wolves also possess this observer, whatever it is. Could it be a soul of some sort? Not a "soul" in the Jesus Christ and Christianity way exactly, but proof that there is something inside of us that is not just rotting meat.

What do you make of the significance of eye contact in humans and animals? How is it related to the observer? And what do you think the observer may be?

quantum mechanics is a set of mathematical tools for computing probabilities for particle locations and other quantities. The 'observer' in quantum mechanics, according to the Copenhagen interpretation where an observer collapses a wave function, is a rather mysterious entity. However, there are other quantum mechanics interpretations, like Bohm's, that do not have 'observers' collapsing wave functions, and so do away with entirely this mysterious entity. So in answer to your question about what is an 'observer' in quantum mechanics, I'd say that it might be a fictitious entity that is invoked in certain interpretations of quantum mechanics, but that it's not necessary to invoke this entity for 'doing' quantum mechanics.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 22, 2008, 10:00 AM
Post #7

Supreme God

Intuition is often slighted for the conditioning of hard evidence, and so many haven't the refined sense to accurately read the eyes of another. The feelings we have sometimes of being watched create tension because of our own insecurities. When we are being watched and know it because we can see someone staring at us we let the mind run first with all the programs of belief about who and what we are and then make comparisons and judgments of who the other is.
Fear initiates downward spirals of thought driving imagination to run wild and create illusions. Clear focus in ones awareness will allow one to tune into the other and sense the nature of the other just as we have the ability to do so with those that we are close to.
It's rather simple to tune into our loved ones and tell whether they are having a good day or a bad day, whether they are angry or sad or even excited about something. We aren't in a defensive mode with those that we love, but generally most are defensive around others that are not familiar and so when the sense of intuition reveals the other person entering our space we react according to our personal beliefs in reality.

Why is it so easy to know when our children are looking at us for help but we cannot see it in the eyes of those who hide it with fear and anger? It is because the fear and anger lives inside of us and it also blocks the ability to go beyond those constructs of stress within the nervous system.

Similarly listening requires a still mind. If the mind is running its own programs it can't very easily listen or be aware when it is taxed by its constant movement in personal thoughts. Stanford University did a study which concluded we think some 50-60,000 thoughts per day and that could probably today be closer to 100,000 thoughts. These thoughts are recurring programs of belief generated from stress within the nervous system.
Thoughts of "What am I going to experience today?" "What is he or she thinking?" "Why do things like that happen to me?" etc. etc.
The mind is not very focused in the average adult, and it is because of the accumulated beliefs/stresses in the mind and body that have robbed us of our innocence.

As Children we were moving into the world in innocence, the mind in the present moment, greeting the day without expectation or hesitation and condition, without fear of accumulated past histories of experience in pain or failure. The mind uncluttered with expectation or reservation, or conditioning of past impressions laced with fear pushing our thoughts into probable futures lives in perfect stillness and joy of the present moment.

Look into the eyes of any child and you will see love without conditions. Look into the eyes of the average octogenarian and you will see years of conditioning and beliefs, a lack of innocence and a guarded love conditioned by a history of beliefs and opinions.

In order to really read the eyes one has to have a still mind, open to what is inside ones self before one can see past the conditioning of age, belief and the programs of conditioning in another that is relegated to the social mores of society as one understands their reality.
+Quote Post
maximus242
post Dec 22, 2008, 10:10 AM
Post #8

God

Member No.: 4768

QUOTE(lucid_dream @ Dec 22, 2008, 10:22 AM) *

I'm skeptical about this because if it were true that we are always aware of being watched, then hidden security cameras would be worthless.

I think I heard something about this, some kind of evolutionary trait. Its not that we have another sense that tells us someone is watching us, its that other cues subconsciously alert us to a potential threat in the area. Security cameras are not the same because you are comparing a biological system to a technological one.

Its not the fact that we are being watched that necessarily sets off the fight or flight response. Most likely it is a mental construct that has evolved to serve as an early warning system against predators.

For instance if a chipmunk was watching you, you would probably not get the same feeling as if a Tiger was watching you.

It is really just an evolutionary trait. A lot of the time our subconscious mind is taking in things that the conscious mind is not. So while you might not consciously perceive someone looking at you, your subconscious may have perceived it and is now sending chemicals through your brain to prepare you for a possible attack.
+Quote Post
Quantum
post Dec 22, 2008, 11:54 AM
Post #9

QUOTE(lucid_dream @ Dec 22, 2008, 09:22 AM) *

What I meant was, the talent is always on camera, talking. Yet he or she always seems to tighten up and become aware of the presence of eyes when I actually look up and scrutinize, and especially when I locked eyes and stared. (Truth to be told, I spent a lot of time reading magazines or surfing the web, not minding the cameras). The talent seemed comfortable until there were actually human eyes (mine), intently watching through the lens of the camera (this was not live TV, and I was a one man production crew).

In a department store, don't you feel comfortable, completely unaware of the cameras? And then suddenly, becoming aware of yourself, and maybe the security camera nearest you. This doesn't happen all the time, maybe once every time I visit a department store. And I wonder at those times, if I am being scrutinized at that moment, and if that is what caused me to suddenly become self aware.
+Quote Post
Quantum
post Dec 22, 2008, 12:00 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(lucid_dream @ Dec 22, 2008, 09:28 AM) *

QUOTE(Quantum @ Dec 21, 2008, 08:30 AM) *

quantum mechanics is a set of mathematical tools for computing probabilities for particle locations and other quantities. The 'observer' in quantum mechanics, according to the Copenhagen interpretation where an observer collapses a wave function, is a rather mysterious entity. However, there are other quantum mechanics interpretations, like Bohm's, that do not have 'observers' collapsing wave functions, and so do away with entirely this mysterious entity. So in answer to your question about what is an 'observer' in quantum mechanics, I'd say that it might be a fictitious entity that is invoked in certain interpretations of quantum mechanics, but that it's not necessary to invoke this entity for 'doing' quantum mechanics.

This may be true, but there are many, many interpretations of quantum mechanics other than Copenhagen and Bohm. I am not as familiar with Bohm's, but I know Copenhagen is not the interpretation for me.

Out of curiosity, which interpretation do you subscribe to Lucid Dream? If it saves anyone any time-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretatio...antum_mechanics

+Quote Post
Quantum
post Dec 22, 2008, 12:21 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(Joesus @ Dec 22, 2008, 10:00 AM) *

Intuition is often slighted for the conditioning of hard evidence, and so many haven't the refined sense to accurately read the eyes of another. The feelings we have sometimes of being watched create tension because of our own insecurities. When we are being watched and know it because we can see someone staring at us we let the mind run first with all the programs of belief about who and what we are and then make comparisons and judgments of who the other is.
Fear initiates downward spirals of thought driving imagination to run wild and create illusions. Clear focus in ones awareness will allow one to tune into the other and sense the nature of the other just as we have the ability to do so with those that we are close to.
It's rather simple to tune into our loved ones and tell whether they are having a good day or a bad day, whether they are angry or sad or even excited about something. We aren't in a defensive mode with those that we love, but generally most are defensive around others that are not familiar and so when the sense of intuition reveals the other person entering our space we react according to our personal beliefs in reality.

Why is it so easy to know when our children are looking at us for help but we cannot see it in the eyes of those who hide it with fear and anger? It is because the fear and anger lives inside of us and it also blocks the ability to go beyond those constructs of stress within the nervous system.

Similarly listening requires a still mind. If the mind is running its own programs it can't very easily listen or be aware when it is taxed by its constant movement in personal thoughts. Stanford University did a study which concluded we think some 50-60,000 thoughts per day and that could probably today be closer to 100,000 thoughts. These thoughts are recurring programs of belief generated from stress within the nervous system.
Thoughts of "What am I going to experience today?" "What is he or she thinking?" "Why do things like that happen to me?" etc. etc.
The mind is not very focused in the average adult, and it is because of the accumulated beliefs/stresses in the mind and body that have robbed us of our innocence.

As Children we were moving into the world in innocence, the mind in the present moment, greeting the day without expectation or hesitation and condition, without fear of accumulated past histories of experience in pain or failure. The mind uncluttered with expectation or reservation, or conditioning of past impressions laced with fear pushing our thoughts into probable futures lives in perfect stillness and joy of the present moment.

Look into the eyes of any child and you will see love without conditions. Look into the eyes of the average octogenarian and you will see years of conditioning and beliefs, a lack of innocence and a guarded love conditioned by a history of beliefs and opinions.

In order to really read the eyes one has to have a still mind, open to what is inside ones self before one can see past the conditioning of age, belief and the programs of conditioning in another that is relegated to the social mores of society as one understands their reality.

Wow, this is excellent Joe. Thank you for sharing that, I agree with you completely. Human beings clearly build and reinforce their own paradigms (I just love that word), daily, constantly, always. It's incredible to know this, and then to view another; and get a taste for what that person's paradigm must be. Some are very positive, and some are clearly very negative- sometimes it seems almost like they have magnetically charged themselves one way or another. So, you clearly possess the same knowledge as myself, about how humans build and reinforce our own beliefs about themselves, and how you can choose to bring yourself up, or drag yourself down. How does that affect you in your every day life?

This knowledge has helped to make me a very confident and positive person. I smile at everyone whose eyes I meet, I always say hello and send greetings to strangers, even when it may be strange to do so. And then you have those who smile and return your greeting, those who pretend they do not hear, and those who are surprised even to be acknowledged. And just from that tiny sliver of interaction, you can learn so much about what a person believes about themselves, what they must tell themselves all day long.

How much do you believe that carrying around a very positive paradigm, and spreading it as much as possible, can benefit the world? Like the flapping of butterfly wings eventually causing tornadoes, I believe spreading positivity on a small scale can bring great results.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 22, 2008, 01:05 PM
Post #12

Supreme God

QUOTE(Quantum @ Dec 22, 2008, 08:21 PM) *
So, you clearly possess the same knowledge as myself, about how humans build and reinforce our own beliefs about themselves, and how you can choose to bring yourself up, or drag yourself down. How does that affect you in your every day life?
What you focus on grows. Its not the positive or negative that defines who we are. We can choose to positive in a dualistic world but then the negative becomes just as real and the pea under the mattress of our subconscious mind.
Rising above the duality of beliefs that are the waking state of consciousness to an elevated awareness of reality gives one a more stable point of reference.
Typically we derive our reality from 3 states of consciousness, Sleeping dreaming and waking. The typical waking state of consciousness is burdened by the beliefs of personality and its ego. There are greater states of consciousness which have both their subjective and objective experiences transcending the personality and the limitations of egoic belief and opinion. It is here that all personalities are created and where all personalities are One. Through the discipline of refining the intellect to transcend the projections of belief and opinion one finds commonality at a level far superior to fear and judgment that plagues the egoic mind. Love without the conditions of ego based idealism and emotional attachment supports all diverse realities as the foundation of all realities. That Love is also called the "Word" in the bible, the very vibration of manifest reality, the hum of the universe. From that platform one steps outward in sync and in perfect harmony with the destiny of every choice that is imbued in the free will of ego and that which creates it. A surrender to destiny or dharma is achieved in being able to read the path of the moment in the eyes of everyone. Since choice plays an integral part in every soul and its path of evolution what one reads in the moment is always subject to change, but the paths have substantial points of interest that allow one to see probable destinations of intent as well as the emotional content of desire and all the egoic lines in the sand.

How much do you believe that carrying around a very positive paradigm, and spreading it as much as possible, can benefit the world? Like the flapping of butterfly wings eventually causing tornadoes, I believe spreading positivity on a small scale can bring great results.
Energy is energy no matter what kind of label you put on it. The labels we put in it can resonate like a tuning fork creates a vibratory sound wave when struck. The very nature of the "Word" or "Love" or "God" is that it is without conditions. It supports all attachments and ideals no matter how we choose to apply ourselves. When one elevates their conscious awareness beyond the dogmatic perceptions of the 1st three states of consciousness it begins to shatter and dissolve the limitations of belief created from limited perceptions of reality. Like turning on a light in a dark room the shadows of fear and apprehension disintegrate into clearer perception of Self awareness of ones self and their relationship to humanity and the universe.
One begins to vibrate at a greater level than the vibration of fear and belief, duality of opposites in good or evil or positive and negative. Like striking a tuning fork in the range of tuning forks tuned to the same frequency all like minded tuning forks vibrate in response to the striking of one.
The heart of humanity is tuned at a very subtle level but the intellect tunes itself to beliefs and ideas that are egoically influenced to impressions learned and assimilated into experiences when the senses are driven outward and away from the heart.
Compromise becomes a way of life and the acceptance of life separate from the heart of all humanity becomes a democratic process of evolution in belief and the corresponding experiences akin to belief.
Belief lays the foundation to experience but then not all experience is the reflection of the True heart.
The ego is more akin to a mirror and whatever belief you choose to put in front of it will reflect an experience of that idea no matter how horrible you can imagine.
Tuning the mind and intellect to the origin of all thoughts superseding all imagery created from belief, reveals a much bigger picture of ones self and of the reality of all creatures human and animal.
When the mind is tuned to that absolute nature of reality one vibrates at a level that enlivens those around them awakening or striking a vibrational chord within the heart of those who are stuck in duality and limitations of fear based idealism.
Holding a positive thought is not a small thing but to try and hold one thought for any length of time tires the mind and creates stress within the nervous system, especially if one is trying to draw one thought from the 60,000 thoughts one thinks in a day. Once the mind is established in the awareness of the absolute it naturally lives in accord with all life and will naturally support all choices and the free will to be self aware of ignorant.
The mind that is anchored in the absolute is naturally tuned to those that are moving toward greater awareness and is much more able to recognize this in others and affect the support needed to help them recognize the difference between truth and illusion.
Helping humanity cannot take place without first having healed the separation of ones self from the source of all things. Once that has taken place one automatically becomes a lighthouse for all the passing ships on the shores of diversity seeking their way toward truth absolute.

+Quote Post
Quantum
post Dec 23, 2008, 10:10 AM
Post #13

QUOTE(Joesus @ Dec 22, 2008, 01:05 PM) *

So, you clearly possess the same knowledge as myself, about how humans build and reinforce our own beliefs about themselves, and how you can choose to bring yourself up, or drag yourself down. How does that affect you in your every day life?
What you focus on grows. Its not the positive or negative that defines who we are. We can choose to positive in a dualistic world but then the negative becomes just as real and the pea under the mattress of our subconscious mind.
Rising above the duality of beliefs that are the waking state of consciousness to an elevated awareness of reality gives one a more stable point of reference.
Typically we derive our reality from 3 states of consciousness, Sleeping dreaming and waking. The typical waking state of consciousness is burdened by the beliefs of personality and its ego. There are greater states of consciousness which have both their subjective and objective experiences transcending the personality and the limitations of egoic belief and opinion. It is here that all personalities are created and where all personalities are One. Through the discipline of refining the intellect to transcend the projections of belief and opinion one finds commonality at a level far superior to fear and judgment that plagues the egoic mind. Love without the conditions of ego based idealism and emotional attachment supports all diverse realities as the foundation of all realities. That Love is also called the "Word" in the bible, the very vibration of manifest reality, the hum of the universe. From that platform one steps outward in sync and in perfect harmony with the destiny of every choice that is imbued in the free will of ego and that which creates it. A surrender to destiny or dharma is achieved in being able to read the path of the moment in the eyes of everyone. Since choice plays an integral part in every soul and its path of evolution what one reads in the moment is always subject to change, but the paths have substantial points of interest that allow one to see probable destinations of intent as well as the emotional content of desire and all the egoic lines in the sand.

Energy is energy no matter what kind of label you put on it. The labels we put in it can resonate like a tuning fork creates a vibratory sound wave when struck. The very nature of the "Word" or "Love" or "God" is that it is without conditions. It supports all attachments and ideals no matter how we choose to apply ourselves. When one elevates their conscious awareness beyond the dogmatic perceptions of the 1st three states of consciousness it begins to shatter and dissolve the limitations of belief created from limited perceptions of reality. Like turning on a light in a dark room the shadows of fear and apprehension disintegrate into clearer perception of Self awareness of ones self and their relationship to humanity and the universe.
One begins to vibrate at a greater level than the vibration of fear and belief, duality of opposites in good or evil or positive and negative. Like striking a tuning fork in the range of tuning forks tuned to the same frequency all like minded tuning forks vibrate in response to the striking of one.
The heart of humanity is tuned at a very subtle level but the intellect tunes itself to beliefs and ideas that are egoically influenced to impressions learned and assimilated into experiences when the senses are driven outward and away from the heart.
Compromise becomes a way of life and the acceptance of life separate from the heart of all humanity becomes a democratic process of evolution in belief and the corresponding experiences akin to belief.
Belief lays the foundation to experience but then not all experience is the reflection of the True heart.
The ego is more akin to a mirror and whatever belief you choose to put in front of it will reflect an experience of that idea no matter how horrible you can imagine.
Tuning the mind and intellect to the origin of all thoughts superseding all imagery created from belief, reveals a much bigger picture of ones self and of the reality of all creatures human and animal.
When the mind is tuned to that absolute nature of reality one vibrates at a level that enlivens those around them awakening or striking a vibrational chord within the heart of those who are stuck in duality and limitations of fear based idealism.
Holding a positive thought is not a small thing but to try and hold one thought for any length of time tires the mind and creates stress within the nervous system, especially if one is trying to draw one thought from the 60,000 thoughts one thinks in a day. Once the mind is established in the awareness of the absolute it naturally lives in accord with all life and will naturally support all choices and the free will to be self aware of ignorant.
The mind that is anchored in the absolute is naturally tuned to those that are moving toward greater awareness and is much more able to recognize this in others and affect the support needed to help them recognize the difference between truth and illusion.
Helping humanity cannot take place without first having healed the separation of ones self from the source of all things. Once that has taken place one automatically becomes a lighthouse for all the passing ships on the shores of diversity seeking their way toward truth absolute.

Please excuse the delay in response, that was a lot to ingest. Joe, you are a person I think I could learn volumes from. I hope you will continue teaching.

I feel that I am striving to become that lighthouse that you mention. In fact, I feel it is my purpose in this life; I feel that I am meant to be a positive force in this universe, somehow, someway. I feel totally at peace with myself, and who I am, and I wish for others to feel the same joy and satisfaction in their own existence that I do. To put it bluntly, I feel like I am doing exactly what I was put here to do. I say that, and I believe it, yet I still scratch and dig for more answers, trying to understand more of the big picture. I do not know why I feel the way that I do, and I am attempting to gain a greater understanding.

You are right about the positive / negative duality, but I do not feel the feel the negative portion that you mention, at least not while I'm awake. I am positive all day, in all things, and I never seem to grow weary of it, it is just who I am. The negative portion to my personality comes in dream time. I am extremely self-aware. When I go to sleep at night, I am totally aware of when my REM stage begins, because my eyes move around like crazy and my breathing gets heavier. Yet I am still completely aware of my surroundings, I exist in both the sleep state and the waking state for quite some time. For that reason, I choose for myself what sort of dreams I would like to have. This must be the duality that you mentioned- I enjoy dark, scary nightmares and I choose them for myself. Every night that I can remember, my dreams are terribly dark, I create the scenarios and then dwell in them. When they start to get a little too frightening, I choose to stop the madness and wake myself up. This "condition" or whatever you want to call it leads me to have great difficulty sleeping for more than 4-5 hours a night, without the help of some type of medication.

There is more in your post that I want to comment on, but for now I really should do some work.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 07:32 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles