Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Beautiful Chaos :), why God lets bad things happen to good people
BlackIce9999
post Sep 13, 2013, 10:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 35707

I'll begin first by saying there WAS only one thing above God in any beginning. And that ofcourse is will. We are free beyond free to suffer or relish in this world in which we experience. We live in a world of true freedom. And any world defined as such must be pure and total chaos. There is no Great emotion conquering all, because the very inverse must always be present for any differentiation. There are people starving. There are wealthy individuals. God does exist. God does not exist. All is truth. And all is a lie. All is All in totality. My point, is that the name God, has always been a title. smile.gif

Just thght i'd post my own personal understanding of things. I've been reading some great stuff on here.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Sep 14, 2013, 04:41 AM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(BlackIce9999 @ Sep 14, 2013, 06:53 AM) *

I'll begin first by saying there WAS only one thing above God in any beginning. And that ofcourse is will. We are free beyond free to suffer or relish in this world in which we experience. We live in a world of true freedom. And any world defined as such must be pure and total chaos. There is no Great emotion conquering all, because the very inverse must always be present for any differentiation. There are people starving. There are wealthy individuals. God does exist. God does not exist. All is truth. And all is a lie. All is All in totality. My point, is that the name God, has always been a title. smile.gif

Just thght i'd post my own personal understanding of things. I've been reading some great stuff on here.

Understanding is relative. Isn't it.... wink.gif
God in reality has always been more than the imagination could solidify as a title, or even the will that is part of what is. Man has done his best (and worst) to put something or some thought to the word God, and his free will has allowed him to progress or digress in the experience and imagination of what the word should reference or could reference.

There is perfect order to the universe. It unfolds not from chaos, but from infinite potential. Chaos implies no consciousness within creativity or creation. Sort of like something coming from nothing or no where. No such thing. If you want to put nothing above god or will then will could not exist without having a place of origin. Obviously will could not have fallen out of thin air or come from emptiness. It had to be part of something that has qualities that are relative to the potential of non-relativity. Any such potential without intention, desire or intelligence would leave an unstable reflection. Our Universe could not exist as it does.

God can be known as something more than a title. Man just has to go beyond his relative boundaries and to reach beyond his emotional attachments to physical laws. There he will find God as him or herself.
Relatively speaking.
+Quote Post
BlackIce9999
post Sep 14, 2013, 09:41 AM
Post #3

[/quote]
Understanding is relative. Isn't it.... wink.gif
God in reality has always been more than the imagination could solidify as a title, or even the will that is part of what is. Man has done his best (and worst) to put something or some thought to the word God, and his free will has allowed him to progress or digress in the experience and imagination of what the word should reference or could reference.

There is perfect order to the universe. It unfolds not from chaos, but from infinite potential. Chaos implies no consciousness within creativity or creation. Sort of like something coming from nothing or no where. No such thing. If you want to put nothing above god or will then will could not exist without having a place of origin. Obviously will could not have fallen out of thin air or come from emptiness. It had to be part of something that has qualities that are relative to the potential of non-relativity. Any such potential without intention, desire or intelligence would leave an unstable reflection. Our Universe could not exist as it does.

God can be known as something more than a title. Man just has to go beyond his relative boundaries and to reach beyond his emotional attachments to physical laws. There he will find God as him or herself.
Relatively speaking.
[/quote]

Ofcourse the view of a perfect order of the universe must also be relative to ones point of view, due to the fact that one might believe that, while another would believe differently. The infinite potential of man is just that, infinite. All laws we know are simply guidelines by great men, that simply cared about their fellow man who simply could give a damn about such things. Before the construction of such complex processes by civilized man it was just a dog eat dog world, will on top of will pretty much. Something thats very similar to stars, and through this constant 1up-manship intellect would have been created. There was never emptiness, that sounds impossible to me, only the inverse of our own fabric, of which when met by one another would create the same endless process. However, is that God? WHAT IS GOD? And who knew about him first? If you get me ;-)
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Sep 14, 2013, 06:04 PM
Post #4

Supreme God

QUOTE(BlackIce9999 @ Sep 14, 2013, 05:41 PM) *

Of course the view of a perfect order of the universe must also be relative to ones point of view, due to the fact that one might believe that, while another would believe differently.

Understanding the link between the infinite as a reflection of consciousness begins as an imaginative contemplation from relative boundaries, but eventually finds its way to the direct experience that is the springboard to understanding. Some take thousands of lifetimes to get there, others more and some less.
The infinite potential of man is just that, infinite. All laws we know are simply guidelines by great men, that simply cared about their fellow man who simply could give a damn about such things.

Laws of nature are relative to the duality of the universe. They are built in and can either be understood thru direct experience or theorized by great men standing outside of understanding. Man made laws do not affect the universe, only mans sense of reality, due to the self limiting reach of the human senses created thru belief.
Before the construction of such complex processes by civilized man it was just a dog eat dog world, will on top of will pretty much.

All things within the universe are born of something other than chaos. What one sees as chaos or even a dog eat dog world has order within the construct, which reflects itself as the experience of an idea. Time being relative to the ego and a construct of consciousness, All things exist now. The infinite potential of creativity does not unfold in waves of evolution other than thru limited perceptions of human senses oriented in time. Not a requirement of human nature, but rather an accepted idea based on a limited state of awareness.
Any human is capable of great success or failure. Choice of the ego is influenced by a greater intellect, which precedes the physical birth and death of the body. Free will of the ego is to either align with that infinite will, or not. States of consciousness have a direct affect upon the state of mind and body.
Something thats very similar to stars, and through this constant 1up-manship intellect would have been created.

Intellect appears in different forms as a reflection of the infinite potential. Underlying the reflection of one idea is the bank of infinite idea. An intellect without boundaries and one that created time and space. IT always is, was and will be. The state of the deluded ego in competition with the world, comes from a sense of separation from the actions of the universe.
There was never emptiness, that sounds impossible to me, only the inverse of our own fabric, of which when met by one another would create the same endless process.
So much for your statement regarding the infinite potential of man. If the infinite has a beginning, it then must have an end, and is not infinite. dry.gif
This inverse you imagine. It came when?
However, is that God? WHAT IS GOD? And who knew about him first? If you get me ;-)
God has always known of God. God has always been. The names, relative assumptions, and their reflections have their beginnings in the matrix of space and time, but not God absolute. Before all manifestations there exists consciousness. Even before you were born, you were still you, (not the you the ego identifies with as the meat-sack).
When the meat-sack dries up and disintegrates, you will still be you. You span many times and lives.

The average waking state man and his drifting thoughts are born of the infinite and are filtered thru belief, then cast in a mold by the programmed ego as it takes what it wants to build a temporary statue in memorial to an idea of the mortal self.
+Quote Post
BlackIce9999
post Sep 14, 2013, 10:11 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(Joesus @ Sep 14, 2013, 10:04 PM) *

Understanding the link between the infinite as a reflection of consciousness begins as an imaginative contemplation from relative boundaries, but eventually finds its way to the direct experience that is the springboard to understanding. Some take thousands of lifetimes to get there, others more and some less.

I understand the idea of ego death, but am not one to embrace such things. Of course All is All, so the basic building blocks of all things/processes are the same. It is the wickedness of these basic concepts that create the beauty of life in its many different aspects. Direct experience is plainly just not my beverage of choice. I would prefer a biased experience through my own constructions.

All things within the universe are born of something other than chaos. What one sees as chaos or even a dog eat dog world has order within the construct, which reflects itself as the experience of an idea. Time being relative to the ego and a construct of consciousness, All things exist now. The infinite potential of creativity does not unfold in waves of evolution other than thru limited perceptions of human senses oriented in time. Not a requirement of human nature, but rather an accepted idea based on a limited state of awareness.
Any human is capable of great success or failure. Choice of the ego is influenced by a greater intellect, which precedes the physical birth and death of the body. Free will of the ego is to either align with that infinite will, or not. States of consciousness have a direct affect upon the state of mind and body.

Sadly, I express doubt.
Choice of the ego, is raw and free. The infinite will allows all. There may be higher powers that influence, but they are not the roots of things. They are good spirits that care about the evolution of things. I liken chaos to the water of the world, and the landmass: trees, rivers, structures... order. It is only upon the raw potential, the chaos, that processes of order may come into fruition.

Intellect appears in different forms as a reflection of the infinite potential. Underlying the reflection of one idea is the bank of infinite idea. An intellect without boundaries and one that created time and space. IT always is, was and will be. The state of the deluded ego in competition with the world, comes from a sense of separation from the actions of the universe.

What comes to mind when you describe this is a man and a single cell on his palm. When the man outstretches his hand and grabs an object the cell moves with the man. That however does not mean that the cell should limit individual beliefs simply because it is aware it is part of a whole. It may even be beneficial (but highly unlikely) for every cell to do the same. Remember the movie THE THING...gross but powerful

So much for your statement regarding the infinite potential of man. If the infinite has a beginning, it then must have an end, and is not infinite. dry.gif

lol well even the void has particles, i was referring to matter and dark matter. I envision things as: Two energetic extremes moderated by two overhead extremes, So an explosion of two opposites, followed by its dissipation, (possibly) transference of that energy to an inverse dimension to inverse extremes
The infinite has no beginning or end, just multiple transitions. If I gave infinity any sort of faux beginning I'd say evolution tho

God has always known of God. God has always been. The names, relative assumptions, and their reflections have their beginnings in the matrix of space and time, but not God absolute. Before all manifestations there exists consciousness. Even before you were born, you were still you, (not the you the ego identifies with as the meat-sack).
When the meat-sack dries up and disintegrates, you will still be you. You span many times and lives.

The average waking state man and his drifting thoughts are born of the infinite and are filtered thru belief, then cast in a mold by the programmed ego as it takes what it wants to build a temporary statue in memorial to an idea of the mortal self.

Anyone who understands the actual concept of God, would believe God as absolute. Everything perceived around you is really in your brain. It might actually be there, but in truth you are experiencing through you. Any concept one comes up with will always be individual and will never be processed the same way by anyone else. It is through social conditioning that we get pretty close tho. I agree wholeheartedly of spanning many lives, but I also believe in choice of all things. Technology is on the brink of bringing immortality to John Doe, is it so far fetched that a highly developed spiritual being couldn't do the same???
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Sep 15, 2013, 06:43 AM
Post #6

Supreme God

QUOTE(BlackIce9999 @ Sep 15, 2013, 06:11 AM) *

I understand the idea of ego death, but am not one to embrace such things.

That might be due to a lack of understanding. Most think death of the ego means a loss of individuality, personality and will. The ego as a construct ceases to function in the same way when not in control of ones perceptions in the waking state, blinding sight thru filters of past influence and limited beliefs. Death is not a finality, for ego unless its accompanied by the death of the body. The ego that identifies with the body will have an ending to follow a beginning, leaving only the ego of the soul. The soul can have as many physical personalities as you have thoughts.
Of course All is All, so the basic building blocks of all things/processes are the same.

There is only One, in many forms. Building blocks are a reflection of the absolute.
It is the wickedness of these basic concepts that create the beauty of life in its many different aspects.

The idea that what is wicked drives one to like something says little of free will, other than it is corrupt.
Direct experience is plainly just not my beverage of choice. I would prefer a biased experience through my own constructions.

That is ego....
A construction of idealism based on action, but separate from it. A lack of unity other than thru the filters of personality at the level of materialism, or beliefs, fear and emotional attachment.
You are connected to what you want to be rather than all things. That is the nature of the waking state individual.

You could have both. A firm foot in the absolute as well as that of dualism. One would anchor you in the potential as the unbiased observer, the other gives you all you want to fill the senses. The benefits are a lack of addictions to false gods within the images of temporary experiences. Said another way. All things would be beautiful rather than just those particular to your previous influences and identification with the world as you know it to be.

Sadly, I express doubt.
Without the experience of something that is normal.

Choice of the ego, is raw and free.

Hardly. It is maligned with fear, doubt, inexperience, mistrust, memories of the past, a lack of innocence and programs based on the authority of dualism as presented by a majority, taught by parents, peers and a historical superstitious anchor in the idea of birth and death as the beginning and endings of life.
The infinite will allows all.
What is the will of the infinite?
There may be higher powers that influence, but they are not the roots of things.
The infinite source is source. It is from that all things come. Its potential is the ultimate influence.
The higher powers you reference are not the source of all but instead the source of identification with something other than your own nature. An influence of the relative bound ego separate from the highest source.
They are good spirits that care about the evolution of things.

They are who?
I liken chaos to the water of the world, and the landmass: trees, rivers, structures... order.

I liken chaos to the surface opinion of reality. Duality has its opposites. Order and chaos are opposites.
It is only upon the raw potential, the chaos, that processes of order may come into fruition.

That raw potential for you tho is not an influence. As you have stated your influence is the biased opinion derived from surface impressions of mind. Chaos defined at that level is oriented in dualism, and it has a beginning (the basis of your reasoning). For example:
Before the construction of such complex processes by civilized man it was just a dog eat dog world

You see all things with one beginning. Before is an idea set within the ego as a matter of convenience to experience time in a linear fashion as it anchors all of its senses in the material world.
History of this planet has seen many types of civilizations.
One civilization prior to written history includes an order of humans of great consciousness, unity, love and compassion. A world without crime, sickness or economical hierarchy.

Humanity has always been a part of the universe, and it has reflected itself in all forms. Not just here on Earth but throughout the Universe.

What comes to mind when you describe this is a man and a single cell on his palm. When the man outstretches his hand and grabs an object the cell moves with the man. That however does not mean that the cell should limit individual beliefs simply because it is aware it is part of a whole. It may even be beneficial (but highly unlikely) for every cell to do the same. Remember the movie THE THING...gross but powerful

The cells in your body have their own consciousness. They know what's in a room you have never been in before your ego does as you enter it. Its senses are not oriented in self absorption or burdened with opinion. The cells in your body are self aware, as well as aware of their connectedness in service to the mind and soul of the body. Humans biased and self absorbed in their own ideas of reality may entertain the thoughts of being part of the whole, but generally speaking their idea of the whole is just that, an idea, not an ongoing reality in mind body and all actions moving outward from mind. Reason being is that the inward senses are atrophied and stuck in the outward direction. Focused on past impressions and limited reasoning of belief and opinion, scope of vision is restricted to temporary and shortsighted awareness of reality. The mind ruled by the ego has like and dislike as its inner voice, which hampers its functioning to specialized idols of personal preference. The idolator will support some and leave others behind based on personal opinion and not the function of universal necessity.

lol well even the void has particles, i was referring to matter and dark matter. I envision things as: Two energetic extremes moderated by two overhead extremes, So an explosion of two opposites, followed by its dissipation, (possibly) transference of that energy to an inverse dimension to inverse extremes
The infinite has no beginning or end, just multiple transitions. If I gave infinity any sort of faux beginning I'd say evolution tho
Evolution of what? What gives evolution its impetus to be? A void with particles is not a void and it never was. It's like you using God as a title. Now you've given the universal consciousness a title as the void.

Anyone who understands the actual concept of God, would believe God as absolute.

I like to move beyond concepts and into something that underlies concepts. Like the reality of God above and beyond limited concepts. The word God cannot contain God, but it was birthed within the constructs of language and concepts, not to be limited by those concepts but instead to serve a purpose in duality. To reflect or point the way to infinite consciousness by reminding one how limited it is standing on only one side of the fence.
The heart knows there is always more than the limitations of the mind in concepts and so the subconscious uses contrast to the infinite as stimulating tool to awaken consciousness locked in human identification from its sleep.
Everything perceived around you is really in your brain.

And it came from a source, or exists always and gives the brain, the cells and the body as well as the universe life. There is no such thing as a something that comes from nothing.
It might actually be there, but in truth you are experiencing through you.
Of course, but the me you know is only relative to the limits you impose upon yourself. You seem to be struggling with the idea of an infinite human, yet can't seem to get beyond the biased reality you experience within the limited experience of being human. A biased one stuck in your own individuality and in separation from all that is, because to you its just a concept.
Any concept one comes up with will always be individual and will never be processed the same way by anyone else.

Personality and individuality is at the level of the ego when conditioned to the idea of the temporary life. However above and beyond that, it is possible to step into another mans shoes. Reason being is that there is really only ONE source with many faces. One need only stop idolizing the separation in individual identification.
It is through social conditioning that we get pretty close tho.

It's thru social conditioning we separate ourselves, compare ourselves to ideals, compete and fight for ideals based on an idea that we are not equal. It is by our basic nature of being connected that underlying the stresses of social conditioning the heart desires to bring us (everything) together.
I agree wholeheartedly of spanning many lives, but I also believe in choice of all things. Technology is on the brink of bringing immortality to John Doe, is it so far fetched that a highly developed spiritual being couldn't do the same???
No. Extending the lifespan of the human does not put itself in touch with all the ongoing lives that are now. It only extends the game of being someone for a while. Nothing in the relative lasts forever.
Physical and evolutionary developed science is a tool that is derived from those of biased thinking, not generally a highly spiritual being. Spiritual sciences use the mind as the tool of exploration. Physical science uses physical tools developed at the level of identity with physical reality to explore what can be explored within the limits of that reality. The mind, or I should say the spiritually adjusted mind, can take the awareness into the realm of the immortal spirit. The physical sciences can only take one as far as physical reality extends itself. It will find its limits within physical reality and or its nature or laws of maintenance.
One is a reflection of the other, but also one is not a reflection of the other.

Science used to think the mind was a product of the body and its observed limits. Now science sees the possibility of body as an extension of mind. Health is observed often as a reflection of a state of mind rather than the state of mind being a reflection of the body. Obviously if the inverse were true we wouldn't have any smart people in wheelchairs.

That being said the state of the physical universe does not dictate the nature of what gives the universe life.
Even Science is beginning to discover the reality of a multiverse (more than one observed universe). Obviously any biased opinion or select direction of observation is going to be limited or narrowed.

The spiritually, or "highly" spiritually developed human is hardly biased or self absorbed in the idea of individuality and separation. The scope of vision is expanded beyond isolated principals of individual opinion and democratic theories.
+Quote Post
BlackIce9999
post Sep 16, 2013, 01:10 PM
Post #7

Would a Christian not feel the exact same about their way? Even if you believe youve transcended belief you are still using belief as a tool. Even by going to the very basics of things, you still use the basics. The ego is needed to purge the ego. ...why do so many spiritual adepts believe in 0-60 like 55 doesnt exist or is not enoough. Hot and Cold? What about just right? it all cannot and will not be defined by a single outlook as long as someone else begs to differ...
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Sep 16, 2013, 07:15 PM
Post #8

Supreme God

QUOTE(BlackIce9999 @ Sep 16, 2013, 09:10 PM) *

Would a Christian not feel the exact same about their way?

Some walk the talk. Others... rolleyes.gif

Even if you believe youve transcended belief you are still using belief as a tool.

There are somethings that are superior to belief. Knowledge above and beyond the belief system that evolves and changes will precede other thoughts and experiences.
Do you know you exist or do you just believe you exist? (outside of any definition of who you think you are)
Even by going to the very basics of things, you still use the basics.

The human senses are extremely flexible, tho how you use them is tantamount to what you will get from your endeavors. You have the equipt. but that does not guarantee you know how to use it. Are you making an assumption that applies to everyone or to yourself? Just what are the basics?
Science used to believe one thing and now they believe they are something else.
Spiritual sciences understand one reality. Out of that are projections of the infinite possibility. Physical reality is a projection of consciousness.
The ego is needed to purge the ego.

Look at it this way. Someone who has achieved a level of mastery can instruct someone who has no experience or knowledge. It is the sate of our educational system. However not everyone listens, absorbs or understands. The best teacher in the world cannot teach someone who doesn't want to learn or isn't ready.

Someone who has traversed the path of understanding, and recognizes of the subtleties of the ego can point out where delusion has been placed in front of ones self as truth, so that the mind can find its way to something greater than truth derived from belief and conceptual idealism that follows a lack of experience.
The blind leading the blind is a popular path, and history shows the state of that reality. Just cause someone claims to understand spiritual enlightenment doesn't mean they do.

You can put a couple of surgeons in a room with someone who has read a lot of medical journals and has watched ER for decades on TV. The experienced doctors would expose the book read tv wannabe in a very short time.

The ego cannot fix anything from the state that a problem was created. It cannot enlighten itself as long as it remains separate from what created it in the first place. IF the ego was in charge, humanity would be non existent.

There is a consciousness that is aware of every heartbeat, breath and thought you have. That same consciousness maintains the universe around you. It has more influence on why you are here than the ego which just presumes from its limited experience of reality. You can imagine that a blind man can teach you of color but it's not likely to happen when you don't share his sight.
...why do so many spiritual adepts believe in 0-60 like 55 doesnt exist or is not enoough.

You know a lot of spiritual adepts?
Based on my own experience, it would be because, every time you want to say you know something it closes the door to the infinite, because you have stopped moving or stopped looking at what is around you.
Hot and Cold? What about just right?

Based on this conversation, I could tell you that the way the ego fools itself into thinking it knows what it hasn't experienced, leads a wannabe to something or someone that is going to call it like it is. The nature of the universe to challenge itself. The reason you exist actually.

There is no such thing as partial liberation. Any illusions left in the awareness of mind will keep the mind from seeing what is possible as long as it is turned in the direction that faces away from truth. Relative truths of individuality conflict. Absolute Truth underlies all relative perceptions.
This doesn't mean that something isn't real for someone if it's experienced by someone and not another, but it does mean that if it is truth for one it has to be truth for all, other wise its not truth, its an experience.
it all cannot and will not be defined by a single outlook as long as someone else begs to differ...
IT (if you are speaking of the absolute), cannot be defined, Period.
When someone knows it and speaks of it, a resonance occurs above and beyond language barriers that is recognized by another who knows it. Similar to the doctor scenario I mentioned.
Same thing occurs when someone has shifted the ego from being separate from action to having united it with all action. It becomes the servant to to mind rather than the master.

Perhaps you would like to know rather than just imagine the concept, and experience life thru something other than the biased awareness?

+Quote Post
BlackIce9999
post Sep 16, 2013, 08:09 PM
Post #9

Touche smile.gif

(on another note it just turned my birthday, !!!24!!!)
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Sep 17, 2013, 06:12 AM
Post #10

Supreme God

QUOTE(BlackIce9999 @ Sep 17, 2013, 04:09 AM) *

Touche smile.gif

(on another note it just turned my birthday, !!!24!!!)

Happy Birthday
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 03:34 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles