Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 13, 2013, 05:56 PM
Post #2

Supreme God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 601

Mushrooms don't create enlightenment. It alters temporarily the experience of your present state of consciousness. Like taking a trip to a foreign country, it doesn't make you a foreigner.
In other words if you are stupid, after the trip, you'll still be stupid, but with a new experience within your present state of stupidity.

If they really did get you enlightened everyone would have taken them, written scriptures relating to the reality of drug related enlightenment, and everyone would be enlightened.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 16, 2013, 05:53 PM
Post #3

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 17, 2013, 12:54 AM) *

What causes enlightenment? What the hell is enlightenment anyway?

Good question. If one doesn't know, then anything can be called enlightenment.

Perhaps it is just glimpsing outside of ones box of beliefs.

Or rearranging the box to imagine the box contains something different. How would you know?

Any change of perception is enlightenment.

Hallelujah. We are all enlightened and living in an enlightened society. God knows there have been enough changes to create one, and it doesn't get any better than this. tongue.gif

Maybe...enlightenment is just realizing that it is ones thoughts/ beliefs that create ones experiences...that in turn create more thoughts to experience in which to expand or enlighten ones perceptions. Eternal.
Sure and eternally going on as if nothing will change and that is all there is... Creating and living the same ol' same ol'.... Only differently. rolleyes.gif (Probably why some say the past always recreates itself)

Mushrooms...pot..LSD etc...open gates...to expand perception.
So does puberty, the first sexual experience, getting a life threatening disease which changes everything about what thinks about as the meaning of life.. etc. etc.

They are not my thing...but who am I or you to judge the expression of the God self?

No judgment from me.. IF someone wants to hit themselves, or another with a two by four in the face, to create an experience as an expression of the God Self, why would I need to say "I wouldn't do that if I were you, it has consequenses.." ? Maybe its a God Self expressing!? If so it's not my fault...
God made me do it. wink.gif

Experience is all there is, in which to expand...experience. Eternal.
Sure and some experiences are more revealing and uplifting than others based on relative value systems.
Some are more revealing and uplifting than others in that they challenge the senses and the ego to actually elevate one into different states of consciousness that are different than habitual running thought programs that keep one circling within the known sleeping, dreaming and waking states of consciousness that most are familiar with and also die within, without every knowing the God Self.

Some might even say knowing about the God Self and actually knowing and becoming one with the God Self are two different experiences. dry.gif

Experience is all there is for some, and for some, being subject to an ongoing process without becoming familiar with the source of such an ongoing process of self absorption, seems like floating on a river without being familiar with how you got there, why you got there and where you are going.

I'm sure for some, Drugs can at least alter the thoughts of the mind, or entertain it long enough to forget about actually knowing the answer, so that it can drift for a while in the altered state of imagination, or possibly crack the subconscious to get a glimpse of something it has no familiarity with (in the waking state) in order to come full circle back to the box, only to insert the experience within the confines of the known reality, whether imagined or accepted thru the authority of others! What we believe is real right? Kinda like when the world was Flat because everyone said it was so. It's enough to accept that Enlightenment as we subscribe to it, and what we believe in, is real!!

It's all Good! cool.gif
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 16, 2013, 08:07 PM
Post #4

Supreme God

Always hated coming down from the from the projected illusions of reality when I thought the real world wouldn't meet my expectations.. rolleyes.gif Take all the time you need. You have an eternity, of lifetimes. cool.gif
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 18, 2013, 05:57 PM
Post #5

Supreme God

Looks like you've put me in a box. rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 18, 2013, 06:26 PM
Post #6

Supreme God

OK then. Guess there's no room for me to go in your box. You got me all boxed up.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 18, 2013, 06:46 PM
Post #7

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 19, 2013, 02:35 AM) *

QUOTE(Joesus @ Nov 18, 2013, 06:26 PM) *

OK then. Guess there's no room for me to go in your box. You got me all boxed up.

Only if you agree with the box...or system of belief....defining your existence or experiences.

You mean like getting enlightened taking shrooms as a definition of expanding consciousness?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 18, 2013, 07:05 PM
Post #8

Supreme God

like allowing someone to believe they are getting enlightened by taking shrooms as a definition of expanding consciousness without any judgment?

I got no problem with that. I can allow anything. I can even allow someone to put a gun to their head so they can shoot themselves.
But I might say something about it.
I don't see freedom of expression as a force working against another in their box.
That'd be the box you seem to identify me with in the "practicing brutal compassion...or kicking shit back into a persons face...testing their convictions or beliefs...or rattling their boxes" box.

Not my fault...

You seem to like box rattling, since you are wanting to bring the attention to me about the box you put me in. Why is that?
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Nov 18, 2013, 08:31 PM
Post #9

Supreme God

Member No.: 3202

yes <---
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 19, 2013, 05:21 PM
Post #10

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 20, 2013, 01:07 AM) *

Just exercising my freedom of expression. Is there a problem with that?

Nope. If pulling me into your box is how you want to express yourself, I guess I'm in.
It was good for me.. was it good for you?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 19, 2013, 07:02 PM
Post #11

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 20, 2013, 02:18 AM) *

QUOTE(Joesus @ Nov 19, 2013, 05:21 PM) *

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 20, 2013, 01:07 AM) *

Just exercising my freedom of expression. Is there a problem with that?

Nope. If pulling me into your box is how you want to express yourself, I guess I'm in.
It was good for me.. was it good for you?

I cannot pull anyone into anything...unless they want to go there. Its all good wink.gif

Right, and telling someone my own experience with enthogens, psychedelics or any of the other drugs I have experienced isn't going to influence them one way or the other unless they want to listen and explore what I have to offer.
So.. to answer your question:
They are not my thing...but who am I or you to judge the expression of the God self?

The God Self... But then you would have to know the God Self to know what the God Self can, or could do.
I think one who imagines communing with the God Self, might ask one who knows the God Self, to speak of communion with the God Self. Just like someone might consult an experienced surgeon before performing surgery upon someone without having been a student of surgery. Or not.... If the Surgeon is going to speak to the lunacy of someones imagination who is going to listen anyway?

Like you said: "It's all good" The Earth is flat, up is down, black is white etc. etc... happy.gif

Oh and for the record. Taking shrooms does not get you enlightened, unless its to enlighten someone that taking shrooms does not get you enlightened... cool.gif
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 20, 2013, 04:56 PM
Post #12

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 20, 2013, 11:48 PM) *

So...what do you consider the God self to be?

Unbounded
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 20, 2013, 05:24 PM
Post #13

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 21, 2013, 01:07 AM) *

Unbounded... How does this apply to an ego in everyday life?
Depends on which direction the senses are oriented.
QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 21, 2013, 01:07 AM) *

Or...How can a consciousness in a meat sack relate to unboundedeness?
By directing the senses toward the God Self
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 20, 2013, 05:38 PM
Post #14

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 21, 2013, 01:28 AM) *

Okay...but what senses are you referring too? How is one to direct their senses to the God self?

Inward senses.
The majority of the waking state world is focused on the limits of belief in duality as the only reality, where birth and death is all there is. Human consciousness is seen thru the outer senses an emergent process where one does not see reality until one is taught reality thru programming of the outer senses. To the ego that identifies with this there is nothing before birth and nothing after death, nothing that connects each individual together other than random collisions of circumstance.

To set the awareness in an inward direction would be to take a different approach.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 20, 2013, 06:00 PM
Post #15

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 21, 2013, 01:55 AM) *

Okay...I agree...but what are inward senses?

Second sight, Intuition, awareness that is expanded beyond the limits of the physical reality limited by beliefs. The mind when it is still, all point toward the inward senses in action.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 20, 2013, 08:34 PM
Post #16

Supreme God

You mentioned earlier who should judge any expression of the God Self.

Here's a couple examples of the expression of God Self (based on the inference to that word as you used it) that I would like to bring into question.

The extermination of the Jews in Nazi Germany 80 years ago, and more recently,
The Sudan People’s Liberation Army (S.P.L.A.) Headed by the Warlord Joseph Kony. Kony attacks villages forcing the men to join his army, often taking children as recruits and forcing them to kill their own parents in order to enforce his authority.

How would either of these expressions move the consciousness of the world to benefit the ego?
Should anyone judge these expressions?
If so why?

Judgment referenced in scripture is described as either egoic or of the God Self (judgment is mine sayeth the lord)
John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

The Father equates to the One Consciousness or potential from which all emerges.
Based on the idea that the individual ego follows an internal script that can and will interact with the scripts of other individuals, the quote refers to the judgments of the individual (identified with the singularly individualized and known script) as not capable of making a judgment of another script without having any connection to the script and its purpose.

The reference "As I hear, I judge" can be linked to another statement within the scriptural quotes "I and my Father are ONE".
At the time (according to the biblical stories) he Pharisees and Sadducees (governors, lawmakers, bishops, heads of the church) claimed the person making these statements were blasphemous. The "authority" claimed that the creator of the universe and the created were separate or isolated (from the created's point of view), and any communication between the human individual and his/her source was either impossible or reserved for saints, or (at the least), had to be sanctioned by the authority (the church) as a valid and open line of communication.
Being that the Church had a distinct understanding of who should make the determinations of what the divines purpose in creating life was for and how to run the world, the idea that any open lines were available to God, would strip them (the church) of their powers in controlling the masses.

Today we have similar issues with those who would defend the expressions of God, and also question the authority of individuals in making decisions, expressing feelings (of any kind) and or expressing judgments regarding the world and those in the world.
Like your question to yourself and to me stating:
who am I or you to judge the expression of the God self?

The proverbial question that links one to the historical path of spiritual enlightenment. "Who am I"

Our world is a collection of individual scripts, all interconnected to create life as we experience it. We see it thru the eyes of the individual experience when focused outward from the platform of the individuals identification with the personality. This perspective is unique.
The individual can however expand his field of vision to step (so to speak) within the matrix of the consciousness that is linked to all individuals.

In the human body there are cells that have their own consciousness. They communicate and share the experiences of each other and are aware of the consciousness of the body directed by the mind of the individual human. The cells are aware of the room you are about to enter when entering a room before the outward oriented senses of sight, sound, smell, touch and taste experience the room. In one sense (forgive the pun) you could say a gut feeling or intuitive sense is engaged. Most however do not develop such a sense or interactive correlation with this cellular awareness. The outward oriented egoic senses identify only with what can be seen, heard, touched, or tasted to fit within the realms of the belief system built on this established outward sense oriented input.
Science bases all realities on what the senses can confirm, and with the instruments built to facilitate the limits of these senses as they are understood and directed to operate.

Life is created to challenge not only the individual ego but conscious as a whole, to expand and express itself in an endless process.

The self absorbed individual isolated by the egos hypnotic programming, is mostly unaware of its collaboration at an unconscious level with all that is as it (Superconsciousness/God Self) operates at a super-conscious level, organizing and communicating within every conscious particle that makes up the relative world.

Sometimes an individual gets a glimpse of the interaction of its individual consciousness with that of the Superconscious Self in the dream state.

There are mechanisms in place that prevent the isolated experience from being corrupted by the bleeding in of other distinct operating individual scripts that might confuse the fragile ego and its collection of memories and beliefs, however no script is totally isolated from the whole.

Anyone can become aware of the construct as it exists, but if the individual programs of isolation are left alone, or if the will of the individual is to keep that awareness isolated to the subconscious because of fear and belief in the isolated experience where the forces of nature are suspect and suspicious, it is not likely enlightenment as it is traditionally known to reveal consciousness for what it is, would occur.

Anything is possible but within the relative world and its nature of physical boundaries there are probable outcomes based on cause and effect, or the interaction of choices that are made by the individual and the way they stir the conscious particles of the known universe.

We are built to judge. To comprehend, make choices and to self expand. Judgments however become more attuned to reality if exposed to reality.
When man judged that sailing out upon the ocean would end in the abyss of demons and hell because the world was flat, those judgments were limited by the fear and illusions of the known beliefs in reality.

Today's world is filled with just as many superstitions, but they have evolved (so to speak) due to the change that has occurred since the time of the "Flat World".
Ego loves to impress itself with its idea that this is a modern world and what is known is all good and probably not gonna change much, but is not isolated from improvements based on whatever value systems are playing themselves out. Ego hates change when change threatens it current values and attachments to identity. It will take most things that threaten its complacent attachments to beliefs in the self and its observations, that it will reject what might threaten what it has invested itself in.
Older people have a difficult time with new technology and the social values of the new generations. Free love, sex outside of marriage, Gay marriage, interracial relationships, a black president or a female president are unbelievable to those who were raised in the early 20th century.

Inherently we push ourselves to connect to the source through our challenges and our contrasting limitations.
We as a planetary whole draw to ourselves and manifest the Hitlers, the Kony's and many other things, even global warming, hurricanes, earthquakes and other natural disasters. We stimulate ourselves to avoid complacency.

Even taking drugs is a way to stimulate the senses, but these methods of stimulation are not meant to be a process of discipline but rather a signpost to the road of discipline and focus of the mind and senses.

Judgment is a function of cognitive awareness and it improves with cognitive expansion of the intellect.
All value systems rely on cognitive functioning, and the relative world is the playground for consciousness as an expression.

One cannot appreciate the value of any action without knowing it has a purpose in the actions of the whole in whatever creative output it has. One either surrenders to it in complete unity melting into the river of life, or isolates ones self as if floating upon the river feeling subject to changing currents, objects and events within the flowing water, and scrambling for the shore fearing what is ahead.

I've spent enough years with psychedelics and many other drugs, as well as years without them in contemplation of the absolute to know the difference in how the mind and body functions within these approaches. How much time have you spent doing drugs or taking shrooms to make an objective determination of whether or not they can get you enlightened Dianah? Do you know anyone who has gotten enlightened taking shrooms or any other drug?

You can call me arrogant if you wish, but I don't delude myself with the ideas that imagining things without the experience can stir the world into alignment. And I don't isolate myself to single experiences that change, or actions that don't produce consistent results in myself and others as the world of boundaries follows its script.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 21, 2013, 03:58 PM
Post #17

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 21, 2013, 10:57 PM) *

As I said before...what the hell is enlightenment anyway?

No point in getting into a discussion if you don't have any idea.
There is no one way to expand perception...we all have choice right?

Right, however few roads lead directly to where you are going.
Seems that you imply that choice must be made in one way to lead to one thing.

Not what I said. What I imply is that cause and effect plays a part in probabilities. Tho it's possible that your ovaries, your uterus and vagina could fall out and turn into a penis in a world of imagination, it's not likely gonna happen here in this world.
Experience is infinite as is the knowledge that can be gained begetting wisdom.
Possibilities of experience are infinite. The likelihood of you making an infinite number of choices and achieving infinite wisdom within the period of your lifetime is not guaranteed.

If you're gonna argue this subject why not do it from a place of intelligence rather than a flippant attitude?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 21, 2013, 04:36 PM
Post #18

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 22, 2013, 12:23 AM) *

Perception is an interesting thing, all judgement comes from that. You judge me harshly...why?

That I judge you, and the judgment is harsh, is a perception based on your experiences. Why are you speaking to this idea rather than an infinite number of perceptions?

So as long as we're on the subject of enlightenment and shrooms, how about we discuss what experiences you have of either so as to get to know why you choose to argue the subjects, and my approach to them.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 21, 2013, 05:45 PM
Post #19

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 22, 2013, 01:09 AM) *

Lol...know how you play.

What I have experienced cannot even touch upon what you think you know.

Doors are closed now.

wink.gif

rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 23, 2013, 08:15 PM
Post #20

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 24, 2013, 02:14 AM) *

Okay...never done shrooms....not needed for me to cross/open the gates. As lady gaga sings...born this way. But I will not judge those who choose other methods. Why do you?

I don't judge people for using any method.
However I have the sensibility to grasp certain realities within the relative world.

For instance: A man and woman can do the same job, but that fact doesn't mean that a man is a woman and or a woman is a man. There are distinct qualities even you appreciate in personalities and properties of natural law.

You wanna learn how to weld? Don't go to a sewing class and expect to get the same results as going to a welding class.

Creating moods is one thing. stepping outside of all moods to witness thought and experience gives one a window of opportunity to become aware of awareness itself.

I'm willing to be impressed.

What I have experienced cannot even touch upon what you think you know.
It can't touch upon my experience if we are unique to our own experiences of the relative world and facing in different directions. The outer world is not meant to be put into a blender and made into an indistinct product resembling an inner source of one nature. The point of connection is in the subtle, at the level of the absolute. Your statement insinuates that you hold yourself and your experiences away from mine. Question would be, how do you rate yours in reference to mine when you have no experience with the subject at hand but instead approach it from an ideal?

Lol...know how you play.

Not according to my assessment of your inaccuracies of the past having called me by names of other folks you thought were posting as myself.
I don't think you are very grounded in this world, and therefor often infuse fantasy into reality.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 24, 2013, 03:18 PM
Post #21

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 24, 2013, 10:55 PM) *

All judgement is made from ones personal perceptions accrued through individual experiences.

That is the reality of life. Interaction of consciousness within the relative is both subjective and objective. Objectivity allows one to make judgments differently than when one reacts subjectively. Different people at different levels of association with reality, perceive reality differently. If you are distracted by something and are not present, it's not likely you are going to see much of what is in front of you leaving you subjectively distant from an event experience. Meaning that the experience is different for one who is engaged in an activity and for one who is not.
QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 24, 2013, 10:55 PM) *

As far as infusing fantasy into reality...well...i have not yet believed another person was Jesus the Christ bringing forth a new ideation in which to enhance or change the world...and labeling myself as his adept. I have not found the universal answer in which to save the world, have you?

The world needs saving?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 24, 2013, 08:19 PM
Post #22

Supreme God

Shroom users are pretty much going to do what they want to.
Doesn't stop those with any experience with shrooms to add their 2 cents worth does it?

Perception is diverse and it adds to the contrast of the whole. Without contrast, there would be stagnation and no stimulation of growth, and refinement of perception.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 25, 2013, 06:45 PM
Post #23

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 26, 2013, 01:43 AM) *

True, perception is diverse and a product of ones beliefs, contrast would be as the mirror, or that which is attracted to the true believer, bringing forth its true intent, that lays within the subconscious...always humming the tune the mind/intellect must dance too.

If perception was a product of belief, then a newborn would have no perception even to establish beliefs upon entering this world, without bringing a set of beliefs with it upon arrival, having just exited the womb.

Ones wisdom, accrued from experience is not often well recieved, for each perciever must learn from their own experiences.

Based on ones isolation or exposure to the collective belief system, the intellect sees knowledge as memory, and wisdom as the mastery of collective idealisms, or the ability to impress the crowd.
True wisdom comes from the inherent knowledge of the Self and the workings of the universe. Such information is not generally printed in books that are cycled within the public school systems, nor taught within the public educational systems.

There is a wisdom that is received by another when it resonates at a level not of relative experience and beliefs but thru the recognition of consciousness or ones inherent nature (If one is seeking it). Perception of it will be filtered by belief, but the inherent nature of the Self does not resonate with the belief but what existed prior to belief. The mind will associate the known reality with past experiences but its not the past that stimulates the heart. The experience will follow the study and practice of methods that sharpen the senses of perception to that which exists prior to belief and social wisdoms. Mushrooms do not sharpen the senses, nor do they sharpen the intellect. They add contrast, which could lead one to greater sensibility in the approach to the Self than the approach that jars the nervous system into overload.
We gain understanding of self/Self dancing with our reflections...that is if we only have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Traditionally and historically speaking, those eyes and ears are atrophied thru the distractions of social programming in the realities that are prescribed by the social systems.
Most battle with their reflections. Such is the state of the world led by the waking state ego.
There is only self, in the expression of Self. Shrooms can open such doors, if the ingester is seeking Self...it can be thou...be like chasing the dragon...or as the eternal carrot that can never be had. But...it can offer or bring forth the perception that there is more to this world, spurning inward growth.
If someone is seeking the Self, ingesting mushrooms may be part and parcel to the already open door. However if the mind and body are not disciplined or attuned to the Self, then the shrooms will only stimulate the senses towards the internal beliefs and programs of reality whether they seemingly reaffirm the desire to know the Self or not. It is most likely the entire scenario would be created by the ego, based on fantasy. Without the familiarity of the Self, its a shot in the dark, like throwing darts at a target without knowing the target or what it looks like. One hopes the substance will give them something they believe they do not have, and it will be generated thru belief based on what they have heard, and not what they have experienced.
No Chemical or herb can be depended upon for exact results when altering the mind. The only consistency is in the fact that the mind is no longer functioning in its normal mode, stimulating the fantasy that the placebo is the strength behind the altered state, staying the natural functioning subtle senses that have already atrophied from a lack of use and understanding.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 26, 2013, 06:39 PM
Post #24

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 27, 2013, 01:23 AM) *

Your responses are not geared to the abstractions that I am elluding too.

Your responses in the abstract ignore the relative construct and its connection to source, by painting pictures of fantasy.
The anything is possible scenario doesn't fit when the relative construct has its boundaries constructed by potential to be what it is. You can't escape your life, by pretending it could be anything and settling on nothing.
QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 27, 2013, 01:23 AM) *

What is perception? What is wisdom? What is experience in regards to the source? Why...do we ask why? What is the hum, desire...will? How can we raise that which is below to be that which is above and be that which is?
Since you're a big fan of the "Emerald Tablet"
You might want to read "Creating the Soul Body" by Robert E. Cox. He gives a rather interesting scientific view of the Emerald Tablet of Hermes, based on his mastery of the Sanskrit language and his study of ancient texts, as well as his isolation in meditation for ten years. (Actually all three of his books are quite interesting being that they point toward Atlantean Alchemy)

"It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below."

The human soul creates the experiences of life to challenge the intellect and to expand its self in multidimensional directions. Those who remove themselves from the reality to fade into abstracts don't deal well with reality.
They inevitably have to come around and face their own creation, rather than continue to assume it doesn't exist.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 26, 2013, 08:34 PM
Post #25

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 27, 2013, 03:06 AM) *

It seems...that what you cannot understand, you like to label...tis how the ego likes to work.

Imagination...is all there is.

A Label like any other...
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 27, 2013, 03:19 PM
Post #26

Supreme God

It would be full of labels, and I've already been accused of not knowing anything.
Since you don't take me seriously why not read the books I mentioned. At least the author might have a chance before being condemned. rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 28, 2013, 07:37 AM
Post #27

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Nov 27, 2013, 11:39 PM) *

Sensitive today?

No, you're just imagining things, again.
What is not a label?

Everything before it's labeled.
any expressed idea is a label, and all ideas come from imagination. Have a good thanksgiving.

I guess I can only imagine a good thanksgiving.. Maybe it won't be, how would I know.... huh.gif
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 28, 2013, 06:19 PM
Post #28

Supreme God

A method to a means, and a means to an outcome.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 29, 2013, 07:26 AM
Post #29

Supreme God

In Cox's books (beginning with the Pillar of Celestial Fire) He reviews ancient Egyptian history in relationship to descending consciousness as described within the contexts of vedic astology, science and mythology.
The Earth has been subject to ascending and descending energies based on the eliptical orbit of our galaxy around a central sun. The position of the galaxy in relationship to the sun creates seasonal changes in consciousness much like the seasonal changes that we experience on earth as winter, spring, summer and fall. The seasonal changes are described as Yugas. According to Vedic Astrology we have entered spring after coming out of winter (Kali Yuga) which has lasted for a few thousand years.

Researching Sanskrit texts, Egyptian history and hieroglyphs, he finds evidence to the facts that the Egyptians tried to maintain and preserve their technology and way of life by preserving their spiritual and conscious awareness as it was declining.
Their science (some of it eluded to within the emerald tablet) included an alchemical process which involved gold and other elements in the manufacture of soma.

Soma is roughly described in Vedic science as the molecule that binds consciousness to the physical world.
When refined it becomes what is called Amrit or Amrita which is known as the elixir of immortality.

There's a series of books written by Samuel Sagan (also a Sanskrit Scholar and physician) called "The Atlantean Secrets" which speaks of the same process which produced what they called soft stones. An element when ingested that stimulated the cellular structure to create immortality.

Cox writes in his book "The Elixir of Immortality" how he has after 20 years of research discovered what he thinks is the original alchemical process. He also speaks of how an associate of his (after using the distillation and alchemical process) manufactured a product of which he ingested only a granule about the size of a grain of sand mixed in water, and experienced a heightened state of awareness, energy and health, and was able to live without sleep and little food for a period of three months.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 04, 2013, 06:06 PM
Post #30

Supreme God

What, cause I don't answer your question I gave something up?
How about you stretch yourself a bit further.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2017 - 01:50 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles