Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 5 meters of nothingness
Jakare
post Oct 15, 2012, 11:25 AM
Post #1

Demi-God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32635

Not sure why I am posting this in the "Expanding Consciousness" area but here I go.

As a part of my part-time job I must do some noise patrolls around the hotel during the night. That particular night was a quiet one, nothing remarkable good or bad happened. I found myself walking along the right corridor of the second floor hearing nothing but the soft noise of my steps on the carpet. Guests sleeping in their rooms, no other awake consciousness nearby. I went to the end of the corridor to check the emergency door and turned back. When I was more or less half way, donīt know why, I closed my eyes and, well, the world disappeared. I felt transported to an empty space where only the awareness of myself existed. I knew my legs were walking without any need of my direct control. I wasn't aware of movement though. Wherever I was, I was still, in peace and desireless.
Five meters later I openned my eyes and kept walking to the door with only one word in my mind, "weird". No need to look back. I knew I was going to see nothing...

I tried to repeat the experience with no luck. I will try it againg next time I feel the need to meditate.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2017 - 01:58 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright Đ BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles