BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Love, You will never know what you got until you lose it!
xxPrincessxx
post Jun 09, 2008, 07:56 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 23951

Many people think that love is actually when you feel something for someone or something.
but is that how you would record love as.
I have been in many relationships and i do feel love for people but then you always think do they feel the same way too?
I went out with a boy called scott and we was really good together...
but for some how i didnt feel that much love for him than he did for me... was i using him or was it just messing him around?
we havent been together for 2 years now and i feel like i really love him but i just dont know how to put it across to him.
but i have lost my chances now becasue hes with someone else but then does that give me a right to go to him and tell him how i feel towards him now or never..
and whether he'll turn me down or take me back..
there are many questions on love but you will never know what you got until you lose it
and thats my fault..my problem.. and im gonna have to deal with it for the rest of my life.
but what im trying to say is that how do you see love
Trah! and thanks for reading xxxxxxxx
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dinesh
post Jun 11, 2008, 09:43 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 6759

QUOTE(xxPrincessxx @ Jun 09, 2008, 09:26 PM) *

Many people think that love is actually when you feel something for someone or something.
but is that how you would record love as.
I have been in many relationships and i do feel love for people but then you always think do they feel the same way too?
I went out with a boy called scott and we was really good together...
but for some how i didnt feel that much love for him than he did for me... was i using him or was it just messing him around?
we havent been together for 2 years now and i feel like i really love him but i just dont know how to put it across to him.
but i have lost my chances now becasue hes with someone else but then does that give me a right to go to him and tell him how i feel towards him now or never..
and whether he'll turn me down or take me back..
there are many questions on love but you will never know what you got until you lose it
and thats my fault..my problem.. and im gonna have to deal with it for the rest of my life.
but what im trying to say is that how do you see love
Trah! and thanks for reading xxxxxxxx
We are fantasies love…, like .. it eternal .. its unconditional. it like a supreme relation ….its from soul ..
But the purpose of love in human being is courtship before foreplay to make the mate more exited for a species multiply
The emotion.. love is categories in many way .. like .. affection, likeness, caring .. parental.. , motherhood, fatherhood.. .lots of archetypes are there ..

In your periphery you went with a boy scott is purpose of mate a pleasure rewarding feed back ///

Beyond that there is nothing..all are biological necessity ..
we are using some mechanism(..so called love) and mindset to keep our mate close to us

Touch with me for if you have any further clarification..

+Quote Post
celia22
post Aug 02, 2010, 11:40 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 32962

According to me Love is understanding,caring,sharing and knowing each other very nicely.
+Quote Post
Tyler Dur
post Sep 15, 2015, 12:24 AM
Post #4

Aspiring

Member No.: 37886

This is definitely true. I now know how to treat the next woman who ends up falling for me and vice versa. I never want to have that feeling come into my life ever again. That's the last thing that I want.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2017 - 08:34 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles