BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What are my options?, Am in New Zealand, wanting something to enhance memory and memory recall.
LinksY
post Jun 06, 2012, 08:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34306

Hi guys, so I'm in nz and the custom is strict as f**k! What are my best options to cognitive enhancement products just wanting it for university studies. I tend to study before exam only and my problem is that I can not remember alot in exam and i start to panic which causes me to forget everything I learned. Would like some suggestions and sites as to where I can get aniracetams. From reading about it here seems to be doing a good job.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LeeCrostM.D.
post Jul 02, 2012, 05:52 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 34248

QUOTE(LinksY @ Jun 06, 2012, 08:30 PM) *

Hi guys, so I'm in nz and the custom is strict as f**k! What are my best options to cognitive enhancement products just wanting it for university studies. I tend to study before exam only and my problem is that I can not remember alot in exam and i start to panic which causes me to forget everything I learned. Would like some suggestions and sites as to where I can get aniracetams. From reading about it here seems to be doing a good job.

L-Huperzine A is an excellent choice for improving test scores and memory. It has been clinically studied in high school students.
+Quote Post
alisha99
post Jul 18, 2012, 02:33 AM
Post #3

Aspiring

Member No.: 34366

Many cognitive enhancer are available. But i would recommend you to take Aniracetam from International Antiaging Systems. It has been clinically approved. By taking aniracetam you could improve memory recall.
+Quote Post
Flex
post Jul 18, 2012, 09:48 AM
Post #4

God

Member No.: 5877

QUOTE(LeeCrostM.D. @ Jul 02, 2012, 06:52 AM) *

QUOTE(LinksY @ Jun 06, 2012, 08:30 PM) *

L-Huperzine A is an excellent choice for improving test scores and memory. It has been clinically studied in high school students.

I would like to call to challenge this claim. Clinically studied in high school students doesn't mean it shows any meaningful benefit. In fact, it may be the case they all got brain diarrhea and dropped out of the studies. They studies ought to show 1.) statistical improvement 2.) reasonable cost to benefit ratio to recommend usage.
+Quote Post
Tone
post Jul 18, 2012, 10:26 AM
Post #5

Overlord

Member No.: 4916

Nothing's an excellent choice except for enhancing the endorphin system of the brain and expanding the hippocampus / pre-frontal cortex. Even enhancing dopamine leads to all kinds of side effects, endorphins are designed to selectively enhance only the good dopamine pathways in a good way, not the schizoid & anxiety dopamine. MNDA antagonism makes you feel retarded & like you have less control & consciousness of your physical body. Choline enhancement makes you sick & dysphoric unless you have a disease and are taking it back up to normal, and even then there are side effects.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 11:01 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles