BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Post Earthquake Japan facing nuclear power plant meltdown, Dr. Michu Kaku explains the dangers of this "Chernobyl in the making"
code buttons
post Mar 12, 2011, 11:07 PM
Post #1

Supreme God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 4556

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfJQzxK4nU&feature=related

also:
How a nuclear power plant works and how "safe" it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJfIbBDR3e8&feature=related

and:

Kinds of radioisotopes that can be released into the environment from a nuclear power plant accident and their lasting effects measured in years:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xalbu-UaUWY

And the Japanese government puts the death toll at 1,700 people... Excuse me?! I'd add three zeros to that number after seeing this footage!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQGaoFLgFJI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9iY6pfj5Rg...=watch_response
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rick
post Mar 13, 2011, 03:55 PM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 3068

Let's hope they get control of it quickly. It has the potential to be worse than Chernobyl.
+Quote Post
Kairos
post Mar 15, 2011, 04:46 AM
Post #3

Unregistered

There is an interconnection between the increasing Earth instability -- the increasing rate of the Earthquakes -- and Noosphere, or the Sphere of Human Thoughts, the Global/Collective mind of humanity, the sum total of human vibrations ~
In Vladimir Vernadsky Theory, Noosphere is the third in a succession of phases of the Earth development, after Geosphere and Biosphere.
Vibrational frequencies of Noosphere affect Biosphere and Geosphere ~

See: Noosphere and Princeton "Global Consciousness" Project
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Mar 15, 2011, 04:08 PM
Post #4

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

QUOTE(Kairos @ Mar 15, 2011, 01:46 PM) *

There is an interconnection between the increasing Earth instability -- the increasing rate of the Earthquakes -- and Noosphere, or the Sphere of Human Thoughts, the Global/Collective mind of humanity, the sum total of human vibrations ~
In Vladimir Vernadsky Theory, Noosphere is the third in a succession of phases of the Earth development, after Geosphere and Biosphere.
Vibrational frequencies of Noosphere affect Biosphere and Geosphere ~

See: Noosphere and Princeton "Global Consciousness" Project

Why there are so many people with their own and exotic explanation for perfectly natural happenings?
I have had to listen a few since Japanīs earthquake.

Btw maybe you like these photos:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/japan-qu...beforeafter.htm

You can move your mouse on top of them to see the difference...
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Mar 15, 2011, 06:22 PM
Post #5

Supreme God

Cool pics on such tragic subject. Can't help but remember that bible quote I read growing up a christian kid where it says that the ocean will vomit her dead back to us, or something like that. That's exactly what it looks like from your pictures: Like the ocean threw a big barf on Japan.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Mar 15, 2011, 07:39 PM
Post #6

Demi-God

QUOTE(code buttons @ Mar 16, 2011, 03:22 AM) *

Cool pics on such tragic subject. Can't help but remember that bible quote I read growing up a christian kid where it says that the ocean will vomit her dead back to us, or something like that. That's exactly what it looks like from your pictures: Like the ocean threw a big barf on Japan.

But why in Japan? They are Buddhist and shintoist!!! They arent even going to understand whats going on. Anyway that tsunami wasnt in the contract, neither was the indonesian one as genesis 9:11 tell to us. (oops, did i say 9/11?):
I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Mar 16, 2011, 03:01 AM
Post #7

Supreme God

QUOTE(Jakare @ Mar 15, 2011, 07:39 PM) *

QUOTE(code buttons @ Mar 16, 2011, 03:22 AM) *

But why in Japan? They are Buddhist and shintoist!!! They arent even going to understand whats going on. Anyway that tsunami wasnt in the contract, neither was the indonesian one as genesis 9:11 tell to us. (oops, did i say 9/11?):
I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

Ha ha! Good point!
+Quote Post
Flex
post Mar 16, 2011, 08:06 AM
Post #8

God

Member No.: 5877

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/03/12/...scientist-says/
+Quote Post
Kairos
post Mar 16, 2011, 08:11 AM
Post #9

Unregistered

"Why there are so many people with their own and exotic explanation for perfectly natural happenings?"

There is nothing exotic in Noosphere Theory, Jakare ...Why ? Because everything in the Universe is aligned in an Energetic Continuum or Vibrational Continuum ~
Thus, "the perfectly natural happenings" have the same Energetic/Vibrational Nature and Cause ~

According to Aztec cosmology, the four previous historical ages/worlds/Suns had been destroyed.
The 4th World/Sun -- Nahui Atl -- was destroyd by flood.
We are now in the 5th World/Sun = Ollin Tonatiuh/Nahui Ollin, or the Sun of Movement.
Aztecs say that our 5th World/Sun will be destroyed by earthquakes ~
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Mar 16, 2011, 10:19 AM
Post #10

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(Jakare @ Mar 16, 2011, 03:39 AM) *

Never say never..

Do you mean "why" if God is not Buddhist or Shinto?

Actually, I'm pretty sure God isn't a Christian either.. Which would mean that most Christians probably don't understand the bible.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Mar 16, 2011, 03:45 PM
Post #11

Demi-God

QUOTE(Joesus @ Mar 16, 2011, 07:19 PM) *

QUOTE(Jakare @ Mar 16, 2011, 03:39 AM) *

Never say never..

Do you mean "why" if God is not Buddhist or Shinto?

Actually, I'm pretty sure God isn't a Christian either.. Which would mean that most Christians probably don't understand the bible.

I was being ironic. We agree this time Joesus.

Kairos, lol, your whole post seems exotic to me.
Is sad the "chernobil in the making" is coming closer to really happen. I wish they could sort it out before it gets worst.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Mar 16, 2011, 04:25 PM
Post #12

Demi-God

Btw, as it usually happens with media international attention seems to have forgot about Libya. Gadaffi is winning the war while the ONU is been discussing for days just if they make libya an air restricted area to prevent Gadaffi to bombard his own people on the "not loyal" cities. Althought im not saying Japan is not important i really feel sorry for those fighting and losing there in Libya. They just want to have the delusion of freedom they never had.
I wonder what is worst a tyrant or a tsunami.
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Mar 16, 2011, 04:47 PM
Post #13

Supreme God

QUOTE(Jakare @ Mar 16, 2011, 04:25 PM) *

Btw, as it usually happens with media international attention seems to have forgot about Libya. Gadaffi is winning the war while the ONU is been discussing for days just if they make libya an air restricted area to prevent Gadaffi to bombard his own people on the "not loyal" cities. Althought im not saying Japan is not important i really feel sorry for those fighting and losing there in Libya. They just want to have the delusion of freedom they never had.
I wonder what is worst a tyrant or a tsunami.

Maybe Gadaffi phoned God for help...

_ Hello, this is God's hotline, how may I direct your call?"
_ Yea!... This is Gadaffi from Lybia, and I have a little situation down here! I need some assistance! I got some little punks here trying to disrupt the order of things. Trying to stir things up! Can you send some kind of world wide catastrophe? Blame the Mayans for it and I promise I'll take care of the rest!

I wonder...
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Mar 16, 2011, 10:20 PM
Post #14

Demi-God

Thats defenitely worst lol. I just can hope that he had an extra charge on his phone bill that month. Hotlines are usually expensive.
+Quote Post
Kairos
post Mar 18, 2011, 01:47 AM
Post #15

Unregistered

What is Exotic, Jakare ?

EX-OTIC/EX-ODIC/EX-OD-IC -- EX-OD-US

EX-OD-IC = IX-OD-IK Can you read these codes ?

Noosphere is derived from the Greek word Nous = Mind
Noosphere = Mind-Sphere

There is a saying: "It is the Mind that makes you rich or poor, happy or miserable"
Thatīs why all spiritual practices deal with Taming the Mind = "Taming of the Shrew"

Concerning Libya ... Wasnīt Libya the wife of Poseidon, and the grandmother of Aegyptus, an early king of Egypt ?
As you know, History goes back a long way ~

+Quote Post
Kairos
post Mar 18, 2011, 05:05 AM
Post #16

Unregistered

Libya, Grandmother of Europa/Europe

In Greek mythology, Libya was the daughter of Epaphus, King of Egypt, and Cassiopeia.
Epaphus was the son of Zeus, King of Egypt and Memphis.
Libya was abducted by Poseidon, to whom she bore twin sons: Belus(who later became King of Egypt) and Agenor(who later became King of Phoenicia).
Agenor had 5 sons and 1 daughter, Europa, who was abducted by Zeus and taken by him to Crete.

To the ancient Greeks, Libya was one of the three known continents, along with Asia and Europe. In this sense, Libya was the whole known African continent, to the west of the Nile Valley and to the south of Egypt. According to Herodotus, Libya began where ancient Egypt ended.
Herodotus described the inhabitants of Libya, in his "The Libyan Book", as two peoples: Libyans in the northern Africa and Ethiopians in the south.
* See the ancient map of Herodotus showing Libya *

Homer described Libya in his "Odyssey" as a land of wonderful riches... He called its inhabitants Lotophagi/Lotus Eaters ~

+Quote Post
code buttons
post Mar 18, 2011, 08:57 AM
Post #17

Supreme God

QUOTE(Kairos @ Mar 18, 2011, 01:47 AM) *

I thought modern Lybia was a makeshift country just founded in 1941.
+Quote Post
Kairos
post Mar 18, 2011, 09:46 AM
Post #18

Unregistered

LIBya
LIBeral
LIBerty
LIBido
LIBra
LIBrary

What is the true meaning of LIB ?

+Quote Post
Jakare
post Mar 18, 2011, 10:12 AM
Post #19

Demi-God

QUOTE(Kairos @ Mar 18, 2011, 10:47 AM) *

What is Exotic, Jakare ?

EX-OTIC/EX-ODIC/EX-OD-IC -- EX-OD-US

EX-OD-IC = IX-OD-IK Can you read these codes ?

Noosphere is derived from the Greek word Nous = Mind
Noosphere = Mind-Sphere

There is a saying: "It is the Mind that makes you rich or poor, happy or miserable"
Thatīs why all spiritual practices deal with Taming the Mind = "Taming of the Shrew"

Concerning Libya ... Wasnīt Libya the wife of Poseidon, and the grandmother of Aegyptus, an early king of Egypt ?

I think you have been reading too many Enkiīs posts. Maybe you are the Cat itself. Whatever the case is, Wellcome.
It doesnt looks like we are going to agree too often but...all is relative?
About History is always interesting to see how the old and the new get connected. So if you think there is a connection just let us know in an easy way. It can be difficult to follow your thoughts.
+Quote Post
Kairos
post Mar 19, 2011, 10:13 AM
Post #20

Unregistered

Thanks for your Welcome, Jakare

It is very interesting to trace the meanings of words back to their origin and to discover many interconnections between etymology and history ~

In Greek mythology, Europa was kidnapped by Zeus and taken by him to Crete. There she bore Zeus 3 sons: Minos, Rhadamanthus and Sarpedon.
Later, Europa wed Asterion/Asterius, King of Crete, who adopted the sons of Europa and Zeus, and, as a recompense from Zeus, received a giant man of bronze, Talos/Talon, to protect Europa and Crete from invaders.

The old name of Crete was Candia/Scandia, or Candida(in Latin).
Scandia is the ancient name of Scandinavia.
There is the Dynastic House of Candia, and Feud of Kandium, France.
Kantium/Cantium is the old name of Kent, England.

Do you see the chain of interconnections ?

Candida(Latin) means White, Pure, Immaculate

Candida -- Candidate ... In Roman Empire, only the Senate members wore white tunics or togas -- thatīs why they were called Candidatus (from Latin word, Candida).
In the first centuries of Christianity, people wore white clothes for baptism.

Kand -- Candida ... Kand is an Indoeuropean word which means To Shine.

LIBER -- LIBERA

In ancient Roman religion, Liber or Pater Liber was the god of wine, fertility and freedom. His cult was associated with the cult of Bacchus/Dionysus.
Liber was a phallic deity. His two companions were the goddesses Ceres and Libera.
Liber/The Free One was a patron deity of Roman plebeians and part of their Aventine Triad. His festival -- Liberalia -- was celebrated on March 17 and associated with free speech and the rights attached to coming of age.
After the overthrow of Roman monarchy and the establishment of the Republic, Liber, the patron of the largest and least powerful class of citizens, became the patron deity of Rome and the symbol of plebeian disobedience to the civil and religious authority of Republican patrician elite.
Thus, Aventine Triad won over Capitoline Triad

+Quote Post
Kairos
post Mar 20, 2011, 04:57 AM
Post #21

Unregistered

As you can see, LIBerty and LIBido have the same root, the same essence -- the same urge or creative will/energy which is Iccha Shakti.
One can channel this energy downwards/down the drain or upwards -- towards ultimate liberation or Moksha
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Mar 23, 2011, 06:33 PM
Post #22

Supreme God

caLIBer of the gun about to hit Gadafi.

LIBaracce a famous talented, but boring, American musician

ad-LIB and English expression referring to on-the-fly speech improvisation...

Where are you going with this game of words, young man!

+Quote Post
Kairos
post Mar 24, 2011, 06:56 AM
Post #23

Unregistered

Very good, code buttons -- using your buttons for decoding...
+Quote Post
Kairos
post Mar 24, 2011, 07:11 AM
Post #24

Unregistered

There is an ancient Greek saying: "The first initiation into knowledge is the meditation on names"

The old meaning of LIB/LIBA is sperm, semen, nectar

This is what the ancient Indians called VIRYA = seminal energy, quintessence of blood, vital energy, essence of life, dynamic will, God in Motion -- thatīs why VIRYA also means Hero

VIRYA -- VIRILITY

In Ayurveda, it is the 7th and most important Dhatu of 7 dhatus/Sapta Dhatu -- Why ? Because Shukra contains the other 6 dhatus, and when Shukra is lost, all dhatus are lost

Shukra has 3 prperties: Heat, Light, and Electricity

This is what Jesus Christ called "The Living Water" or "The Water of Life"
+Quote Post
Flex
post Mar 24, 2011, 08:38 AM
Post #25

God

Member No.: 5877

"Candida(Latin) means White, Pure, Immaculate"

Yes, surely candiasis is white. Pure and immaculate--debatable.
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Mar 24, 2011, 09:40 AM
Post #26

Supreme God

QUOTE(Kairos @ Mar 24, 2011, 07:11 AM) *

There is an ancient Greek saying: "The first initiation into knowledge is the meditation on names"

I never heard this before... But it sounds really cool! I shall now meditate on "Kairos"; and .GodConsciousness.; and .Jakare.... You know? I think you're on to something here!...
+Quote Post
Kairos
post Mar 24, 2011, 01:29 PM
Post #27

Unregistered

NAME/NAMAH -- Om Shum Shukraya Namah

In Vedic Astrology, Venus is known as Shukra(clear,pure)
Shukra is associated with creative urge, creativity, sexuality, and the power over regeneration.
Shukra and Odin have much in common: like Odin, Shukra hung upside down from a tree seeking the secret of life; like Odin, Shukra has only one eye...

In Ayurveda, of the 7 essential constituents of the body/7 dhatus, Shukra is the most important --
it is stated in Ayurveda that one needs a hundred drops of blood/rakta to produce one drop of Shukra/semen.
Rasa dhatu is transformed into rakta dhatu, rakta is transformed into mansa dhatu, mansa into meda, meda into asthi, asthi into majja, and majja into Shukra = the essence of all essences.
If preserved, Shukra gets absorbed and converted into Ojas/Light -- then a person virtually shines with vital force.

Shukra = Venus, the symbol of Enlightenment

Didnīt Jesus Christ say: "I am the bright and morning star" !?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 06:30 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright Đ BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles