Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gaining Knowledge and Strength, Finding a clear path
JBweld32
post Oct 02, 2016, 10:01 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38378

New to forum:

I'm currently taking Lumonol. This seems to have a desired effect in some ways. I'm currently fighting for my, and family future. Success and Motivation drives me to the core. I'm searching for the best route possible. I've tried a few Nootropics. I need a stack that will throw,me ahead of the game and my body not become adapted to taking it and seem to not work. So a daily Nootropic is a need. Money is not where it needs to be. Like so many! But this is not acceptable for myself or family. Help on this matter and a professional, and trusting person who has a great deal of knowledge would be great.

Thanks,
JBweld
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
haohao
post Oct 03, 2016, 09:29 AM
Post #2

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

1. The usage of the Internet network could provide us a good and important channel for obtaining information from the research findings that could be useful to us, which might contribute to most of the specialized e-contents we may need. I searched the internet, and found the following:
"Boost Your Results
Lumonol can alone help you obtain the best brain boosting results. But, if you desire for boosted results, then you have to make certain healthy changes in your lifestyle that will benefit you a lot. So, use this wonderful supplement, along with following the listed steps. Letís have a look:

Eat more fruits and vegetables
Drink plenty of water daily
Quit smoking
Limit your alcohol consumption
Have a sound nourishment
Stay stress free and be positive
Engage yourself in some mental activities"
"Not approved by the FDA yet" from the getsunergetics dot com lumonol. The "steps" or suggestions listed above, are all important for the proper brain functioning. In addition, good sleeping, proper self-confidence and self-adjustment are also important for an efficient mind working. Based on my personal research, they might foster some compounds for neuro-signaling connectivity or flow. However, I could not make a statement that whether the thing you're using is good for you or not in the stated situation.

2. According to your statement above, you might rely too much on the thing you're taking in the level of mind activities. The solution I suggest for your reference is that try to relax yourself from the thing you're using from one(1) day to two (2)days (might be one weekend) till forever, because you cann't afford the price continuously. In my opinion, you may need to focus on more on the aspect of the factors that might contribute to your success and make a career plan accordingly, including to make friends with some peers in your working cycle.

3. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
+Quote Post
JBweld32
post Oct 03, 2016, 06:37 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 38378

As I can agree with the comment above 100%. It seems as if you know all of the issues I've been going against. Mainly, my innability to have a healthy diet. Using Monster energy drinks (6-8 a day) is an issue I am rectifying. Friendship, and self confidence is about average on scale of what's seen as normal. Changing my fucus on a healthy lifestyle is now my goal.

Thanks for the response, and detailed analysis.

J
+Quote Post
haohao
post Oct 08, 2016, 06:58 PM
Post #4

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

1. 100% healthy diet might be either not possible or necessary. For individuals, the specifical healthy lifestyles, diet included, are varied. According to your statement newly above, try first to keep a regular diet, owe a proper sleep and enjoy the healthy food as best as you can. Fist of all, keep a confidence.

2. I have searched the present Internet network, and have found the contents as follow: "Caffeine in Monster Energy Drink". In my humblest opinion, I thought some compounding similar to caffeine, which is a new thing and produced by human bodies might be good for a substitute in a proper way.

3. ""Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum. Scientific life-long learning in this way could help you a lot.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 12:02 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles