Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Modafinil experience
buhalteris
post Sep 07, 2016, 10:39 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38340

So buhalteris here. I am newbie who is in nootropics like one month now.

So this will be like my personal thoughts of modafinil and one other smart drug that I used that I will write about just in a seconds.

Dosage: Modafinil 100mg, NOOPEPT 20 to 60mg

Route: Oral

Duration: Modafinil 12 to 14 hours, Noopept 30min. or 1 hour

Weight and gender: 70kg(154lb) MALE

Rating: Modafinil 9/10, NOOPEPT 3/10

**Where did I heard about nootropics?**

Well I think like most of us I was watching Limitless series and in one of the episodes NZT is equated to nootropics. And then I thought ''So is there actually nootropics in real life?'' And the same day I already knew about some nootropics, what they did, were they good and which were better and best. Well at least according to studies and other people like myself.

**First time taking NOOPEPT (or any smart drug - nootropic)**

First nootropics of which I took was Noopept. I ordered it online like Modafinil too. So I got Noopept like in 5 days cause it was from my neighbor country. So first day I took like 10mg or one microscoop of noopept and then 5 mins after I felt mood lift I was smiling, sharp and confident. But to be honest I think it was like 90% percent placebo. Cause I was very excited about getting Noopept the day I ordered it.
Next morning I took 2 micro scoops or 20mg at once and I felt like I rapidly woke up. Then the same day I took another 20mg and then I felt sleepy a bit and that's it.
Next day another 20mg in the morning and about at 5pm. This time I was doing nothing besides laying in bed and watching TV and well I got super sleepy and tired.
So next 4 days I was taking 20 mg in the morning 20mg at 5pm and 20mg at 9pm. I didn't feel any positive effects from Noopept any of these days anytime. But what I felt was sleepiness and a bit of relaxation feeling.
So what I decided is that Noopept for me is like antidepressant and nothing more which really is antidepressant.
Again I am newbie in nootropics and I can't say whether noopept or other nootropics works for me cause I took them for just a month now.

I AM NOT USING NOOPEPT FOR SOME TIME.

**The second and last smart drug that I used well at least for know is Modafinil**

NOTE: I AM TAKING 100mg tablets.

And modafinil is well... I liked it the very first time I took it so it says a lot about it. Like I said I ordered it online too and I got it in like 2 weeks.
So First day I took modafinil was about 1pm and after about 30 mins it started to kick in. ''I was blind but now I see'' No. It wasn't just like that. What I felt was extreme alertness to what I did like if it was some clip in youtube or if it was writing or listening to some documentary I was really giving my full attention and interest in any kind of activity. I wasn't hyper or nervous or anything, just calm, alert, confident and well how I like to say: "I was better version of me" well at least for that time. I slept just fine, no insomnia or anything.

Next day I took another tablet it was again about 1pm I wasn't so excited about it now but I felt the same effects again alertness, confidence and calmness .

Next 4 days I wasn't taking anything at all. Well because I read something about modafinil that it was not recommended to users who have *Mitral valve prolapse* . I was little disappointed cause it really did help me and improved my days. But after more and more reading I realized that I misread the fact. **It is not recommended for users who got Mitral valve prolapse because of these stimulants and well I got it way much earlier I even don't know maybe I was born with it.

So after I read it I decided to take half tablet a day 2 days in a row. I felt a little chest pain sometimes during the day. But I can't say if it was because of modafinil cause I got mitral valve prolapse and because of that I was feeling little pain chest when I was a kid and some days in my teenager years. It just how it is it's not harming me and yes I was seeing doctors for that.
Effects from half tablet or 50 mg were slightly weaker but they appeared.

After two days of taking modafinil, one day to rest my body.
And then...

The first of september.

I took my 100mg tablet in the morning about 10am. I was going to my school to see friends and what teachers will teach me. To be honest I am introvert and I like to be alone all the time and when I see a crowd of people I get nervous. But then I was relaxed, confident around these people, enjoying myself. Even more social then I was before.

**The third of September as I am writing this**

I took one tablet in the morning and then I was very hooked to animation movie Wreck-it-Ralph and I really liked it. Yes I know I am childish but so are we all. Like I said before I was enjoying myself. In the day I didn't do anything special. Watched some modafinil reviews in youtube, listened to music. And then about 8pm I took my dusty guitar that I played very long time ago. And I can't say that I played very well, but I was hooked to playing it like I never was. I was randomly putting chords, but still it was something new for me cause after it I felt super euphoric like my motivation level from 0.1 sky rocketed to 100 out of 100. I can't remember when I was so happy like today.

**The end of post and main thoughts**

I do not advertise or promote smart drugs or say that it is good especially for YOU cause I don't know. But what I know that to me it helps to be ''The better version of myself'' . I don't know anything about long term effects or anything, but if I got a chance to try medicine that helps me perceive the world a little different I will take it.

Thank you for those who were reading even just a bit of this my first ever written experience about nootropics and..

''Become the best version of you and be safe''
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Teddie
post Sep 27, 2016, 11:22 AM
Post #2

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38373

QUOTE(buhalteris @ Sep 07, 2016, 10:39 AM) *

So buhalteris here. I am newbie who is in nootropics like one month now.

So this will be like my personal thoughts of modafinil and one other smart drug that I used that I will write about just in a seconds.

Dosage: Modafinil 100mg, NOOPEPT 20 to 60mg

Route: Oral

Duration: Modafinil 12 to 14 hours, Noopept 30min. or 1 hour

Weight and gender: 70kg(154lb) MALE

Rating: Modafinil 9/10, NOOPEPT 3/10

**Where did I heard about nootropics?**

Well I think like most of us I was watching Limitless series and in one of the episodes NZT is equated to nootropics. And then I thought ''So is there actually nootropics in real life?'' And the same day I already knew about some nootropics, what they did, were they good and which were better and best. Well at least according to studies and other people like myself.

**First time taking NOOPEPT (or any smart drug - nootropic)**

First nootropics of which I took was Noopept. I ordered it online like Modafinil too. So I got Noopept like in 5 days cause it was from my neighbor country. So first day I took like 10mg or one microscoop of noopept and then 5 mins after I felt mood lift I was smiling, sharp and confident. But to be honest I think it was like 90% percent placebo. Cause I was very excited about getting Noopept the day I ordered it.
Next morning I took 2 micro scoops or 20mg at once and I felt like I rapidly woke up. Then the same day I took another 20mg and then I felt sleepy a bit and that's it.
Next day another 20mg in the morning and about at 5pm. This time I was doing nothing besides laying in bed and watching TV and well I got super sleepy and tired.
So next 4 days I was taking 20 mg in the morning 20mg at 5pm and 20mg at 9pm. I didn't feel any positive effects from Noopept any of these days anytime. But what I felt was sleepiness and a bit of relaxation feeling.
So what I decided is that Noopept for me is like antidepressant and nothing more which really is antidepressant.
Again I am newbie in nootropics and I can't say whether noopept or other nootropics works for me cause I took them for just a month now.

I AM NOT USING NOOPEPT FOR SOME TIME.

**The second and last smart drug that I used well at least for know is Modafinil**

NOTE: I AM TAKING 100mg tablets.

And modafinil is well... I liked it the very first time I took it so it says a lot about it. Like I said I ordered it online too and I got it in like 2 weeks.
So First day I took modafinil was about 1pm and after about 30 mins it started to kick in. ''I was blind but now I see'' No. It wasn't just like that. What I felt was extreme alertness to what I did like if it was some clip in youtube or if it was writing or listening to some documentary I was really giving my full attention and interest in any kind of activity. I wasn't hyper or nervous or anything, just calm, alert, confident and well how I like to say: "I was better version of me" well at least for that time. I slept just fine, no insomnia or anything.

Next day I took another tablet it was again about 1pm I wasn't so excited about it now but I felt the same effects again alertness, confidence and calmness .

Next 4 days I wasn't taking anything at all. Well because I read something about modafinil that it was not recommended to users who have *Mitral valve prolapse* . I was little disappointed cause it really did help me and improved my days. But after more and more reading I realized that I misread the fact. **It is not recommended for users who got Mitral valve prolapse because of these stimulants and well I got it way much earlier I even don't know maybe I was born with it.

So after I read it I decided to take half tablet a day 2 days in a row. I felt a little chest pain sometimes during the day. But I can't say if it was because of modafinil cause I got mitral valve prolapse and because of that I was feeling little pain chest when I was a kid and some days in my teenager years. It just how it is it's not harming me and yes I was seeing doctors for that.
Effects from half tablet or 50 mg were slightly weaker but they appeared.

After two days of taking modafinil, one day to rest my body.
And then...

The first of september.

I took my 100mg tablet in the morning about 10am. I was going to my school to see friends and what teachers will teach me. To be honest I am introvert and I like to be alone all the time and when I see a crowd of people I get nervous. But then I was relaxed, confident around these people, enjoying myself. Even more social then I was before.

**The third of September as I am writing this**

I took one tablet in the morning and then I was very hooked to animation movie Wreck-it-Ralph and I really liked it. Yes I know I am childish but so are we all. Like I said before I was enjoying myself. In the day I didn't do anything special. Watched some modafinil reviews in youtube, listened to music. And then about 8pm I took my dusty guitar that I played very long time ago. And I can't say that I played very well, but I was hooked to playing it like I never was. I was randomly putting chords, but still it was something new for me cause after it I felt super euphoric like my motivation level from 0.1 sky rocketed to 100 out of 100. I can't remember when I was so happy like today.

**The end of post and main thoughts**

I do not advertise or promote smart drugs or say that it is good especially for YOU cause I don't know. But what I know that to me it helps to be ''The better version of myself'' . I don't know anything about long term effects or anything, but if I got a chance to try medicine that helps me perceive the world a little different I will take it.

Thank you for those who were reading even just a bit of this my first ever written experience about nootropics and..

''Become the best version of you and be safe''

blank.gif rolleyes.gif
Interesting. Have not heard of this but I recently started taking exogenous ketones and have had similar results.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2017 - 04:26 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles