BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GUNNER Nootropic Supplement, Reviews
Do you experts think that i should try GUNNER ?
Please answer
No [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Yes [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 0
Guests cannot vote 
jason.parker0100
post Feb 23, 2016, 08:33 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38091

Hi I am new to the world of nootropics . I am searching for a single nootropic pills/powder.I have read about many nootropic pills and powder .I have a friend who claims GUNNER is a good nootropic powder and safe as well.I have gone through the ingredient and read about them on internet.All are recommended nootropics and the website has individual ingredient composition as well.Pls let me know if i should try GUNNER.Website:sandinnovations.com
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
olivia86
post May 20, 2016, 02:58 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 38203

QUOTE(jason.parker0100 @ Feb 23, 2016, 08:33 AM) *

Hi I am new to the world of nootropics . I am searching for a single nootropic pills/powder.I have read about many nootropic pills and powder .I have a friend who claims GUNNER is a good nootropic powder and safe as well.I have gone through the ingredient and read about them on internet.All are recommended nootropics and the website has individual ingredient composition as well.Pls let me know if i should try GUNNER.Website:

Hi Jason! I've tried GUNNER before, but I found a cheaper alternative, Nootropic Plus.
I take one pill each morning with my breakfast, I've been on the monthly subscription for a while now, which saves me a lot of cash. with the subscrition it's like 30$ for 30 pills!

Let me know if you have any more questions! smile.gif
+Quote Post
Hawthrn
post Jul 13, 2016, 07:19 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 38275

Im new to the forum and I wanted to share my experience with nootropics. After a metric ton of research on mood lifters and stabilizers, I purchased phenibut from liftmode. I was apprehensive at first because of the warnings and cautionary tales I read.

Just a brief and true story to begin. I was working at a job that was toxic for me. Two managers were bullying me. I pleaded with the owner to do something and brought a ton of examples to his attention but nothing was done. I spoke to my doctor about a prescription alternative. I started taking three anti depressants and alcohol on top to deal with work. Clearly this was a no win situation. I left the job but was still taking the rx meds and drinking. It's because of this I turned to an alternative and found several solutions including the nootrpic Phenibut. I weened myself off of the rx drugs under my doctors supervision and started taking phenibut. I found that 1mg was as effective as the three RX medications I was prescribed.

Please understand that I am absolutely not saying you should stop taking your prescription medications. I am also not saying that you should take phenibut, or any other nutritional supplement without your doctors knowledge and consent. I know myself, and how my psyche and physiology are affected by the medications I take. I had to experiment a little with phenibut to find the right dose. I cap my own supplements. I use a 00 cap machine and the capsules come out to roughly .5 mg (4.6 but whos counting). 2 capsules in the morning will keep me relaxed and smiling all day. The crazy part is, when you smile....the people around will smile back! Its so crazy right?

Do your research. find out what it is and what it does and if it's right for you. Talk to your doctor. Start with a lower dose to see how you react to it. There are posts that say take 3mg to start. I know if I take more then 1mg I get light headed, dizzy and super sleepy by the afternoon. Thats no bueno. Read on and you'll find that you should take it on an empty stomach. I starved my self for 20 hours because I was a little nervous about taking my first dose. I wanted to do it correctly to experience the true and most powerful effect. I found that it's the same if I eat breakfast and then take it or if I take it, wait an hour and then eat breakfast.

Thanks for listening
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2017 - 07:52 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles