Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stacking
Dumb_brain
post Feb 21, 2016, 03:33 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38087

Hi all...
New with nootropics and on this forum and i start having problems with dosage and staking.

Probl and goals....to improve cognition, stress, anxiety, mood swings,sleeping pattern (sometimes i start like 4 am monday, wednesday at 1200, Friday like 1800....also gastrointestinal problems ( i hope for serotonin and Kefir to regulate my digestion) and tutun/weed addiction (5htp is making miracles, even i didn't stop smoking, I don't feel the urge to smoke, but still having withdraw)

Also looking for improvement in area like empaty, clairvoyant,psihic....(i know u don't gain this abilities with nootropics, u are born with them, but we all have them in human sense and i think they're root's are in the brain)
Btw.....mdma, dmt, ayahuasca,mushrooms,lsd are on my list like nootropics but will stay legal today :-P

So....my curent stack for next 3-4 day...

Zink 50mg
Magnesium (one teaspoon)
Brewers yeast ( I've read that 5g will give u Urdine. Anybody knows something about this?)
Don't think all are noos but this 3 with spirulin,polen coconut oil and hemp oil is a v powerful stack wich i use to take

Alpha GPC 300mg ( choline source and is crossing BBB)
NACetyl L cysteine 600mg ( dopamine and glutamate)
L-tryptohan 1000mg (serotonin and melatonin, ok for BBB)
GABA 1500mg ( not ok for BBB and will be replaced with l-theanine)

After this stack i have large amounts of Niacin in my body ( like 2-3h red hot skin, like taking Niacin on empty stomach in morning :-P)

Today i stop taking :
L-theanine 300mg ( im waiting for caffeine ;-) ), but i think is safe to combo with Gaba
And i stop 5htp 100mg...because i take him with L-tryptohan and from here is my Niacin reaction, which didn't bother me if :

After second day with all above....i have a tension on arms and body.....my palms are almost shaking like angry or in a fight)
I think is from Niacin but i should see tomorrow because Niacin is released quickly, from what i know. Ill keep in touch.

And because of evil ebay, im waiting next list :

Caffeine 200mg, for l-theanine stack
Vitamin C 500mg ( don't know for what is good like noos, but I saw it in a lot of stacks and i like it)
Omega 3 1000mg, for choline stack
Vinpocetine 10 mg
ALA 600mg stack with
ALCAR 500 mg
Tyrosine i eat like 3-5 eggs daily wich should give me enough tyrosine
I saw a lot of ppl on Folic Acid.....but is not essential....
And just because was cheap and is stacking well, from one of my suppliers i found noopept 10 mg.

....that's it :-B

Now....how do i take them?
Simple, old, dirty way?.....all in a glass of water twice per day :-))

I have a big problem with noopept...first is too strong and second is a drug, but I'll stack him to see what happens

So...GABA will be out, 5htp....maybe like emergency during day for addiction...half a pill maybe....

Egss, zink, "Urdine", magnesium vit C, Omega3 and Vinpocetine extract i should be more then ok twice per day even without the rest.

But....i can try also twice per day.....Alpha gpc,ALA,Alcar, NAC, L-tryptohan, l-theanine+caffeine?????

I should change any of recommend dosage?
...all pills are like half of what u need daily....so, usually 2/day (except gaba for4, but is out)

Btw....i was thinking to split all this list in two, so i could take 2-3 weeks, break 2-3 weeks and a new different stack again.....but i not sure how......

L theanine (300mg) with caffeine (200mg)....ratio 5 to 1...at 300mg need 1000mg x2/day= 2000 caffeine per day????
Lol 10 pills....can't be good.

I think I'll be back.....its my first post.....ever (except those of 3 words).
I never could stay to type an hole post, in which to say mostly all....
Im v logic, sequential,attention, patient....and i wrote it twice....cos copy delete :-SS
I definitely fell improvement in this 3 day.
I also find myself in some Add, Adhd criteria and i always struggle with dyslexia and anxiety of speaking with strangers, authority....bosses....

Thank you in advance for your time and reply
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 08:47 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles