Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dizziness
Jakare
post Oct 28, 2010, 08:08 PM
Post #1

Demi-God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32635

Lately i have got the impression of being walking on a tightrope. Indefinition of self, blurry horizonts (future, posibilities) even if they seem to be clear, unbalance or opposite feelings, a semi-concious feeling of not knowing where do i start and where others do. It is strange (and somewhat scaring) when I see others and i notice how much alike we are. Sometimes i have to fight my empaty.
My little life is being too overwhelming for my taste demanding my constant attention. Family, partner, friends, pet, studies, work...But instead of feeling more on the wave more on the reality i felt more apart of it. Like if im missing something important.
Ego-death is arround? If it has to happen it will but i dont feel comfortable. Bipolar was my first thought but the fact is i can control myself quite well. I feel expanded but mute, calm but vibrant, quiet and boring outside twinkling and nervious inside.
Obviously i need time for my self...and some meditation maybe.
My english is still lacking sorry but im doing my best.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Flex
post Oct 29, 2010, 08:01 AM
Post #2

God

Member No.: 5877

First off, your english is better than mine smile.gif

I would try getting off of all substances, including caffeine, and limiting your refined carbohydrate intake as much as possible. Start every morning with a quick meditation on your intentions for the day. Then maybe a quick half hour of yoga.

Even if you are bipolar, if you have never had an episode (you would know if you have, both my brother and father are bipolar) and can handle your feelings, just experience them, and move on. Most of us have all of these same feelings. Ridding yourself of anxiety is extremely difficult. When I was younger I had HORRIBLE anxiety--all it took to change that, was to change how I looked at my relationship to people and the world.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Oct 29, 2010, 02:49 PM
Post #3

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

Now that you comment i took a coffe and several cups of tea yesterday. It happens that im very sensitive to caffeine, thats why i usually just drink green tea.
Apart of that i rised my Alcar dose recently from 500mg to 1000 or even 1500mg day. Will cut it again.
Actually one of my cousins (my favorite one) is bipolar. I love that crazy bugger he teached me some important things about life.
Nevermind, i woke up very refreshed today. Maybe is related to meditation before sleeping. Now that i think about it dreamed with my cousins yesterday night...
Is always good to stop for a moment and just think twice about the direction your life is heading to.
By the way, im curious about the refined carbohydrate and its influence on mood, can you post some information or a link to it?
Lol your english must be better than mine because i thought you were English or American ;-)
Thanks
+Quote Post
Flex
post Oct 29, 2010, 03:26 PM
Post #4

God

Member No.: 5877

It really has to do mostly with glycemic impact. Ideally your body wants to maintain a constant glucose supply, not too much and not too little. When you deviate, you body compensates with hormonal response to try to normalize concentration. If you stress your body too much with refined carbohydrate, your body progressively loses its ability to compensate and potentially gives rise to diabetes. In extreme cases, you can develop diabetic neuropathy.

I mean it makes sense. If you don't eat for a few hours, you feel like shit, get dizzy, headachey etc. If you eat too much (as in my case getting excessive munchies) you feel stiff, slow, or get a rush followed by a crash caused by over compensation of your body.

Ideally you should:

Eat every few hours

High fiber foods (lowers glycemic impact)

If eating high glycemic impact foods, combine with low glycemic impact foods. This essentially gives you the sum of the two glycemic impact

High impact foods are perfectly acceptable before or after a workout as glucose will be used as fuel (before) or used to restore glycogen (post workout).

Acid lowers glycemic impact. Squeeze a lemon in your water when you eat. Added benefit of vitamins and micronutrients smile.gif

***On the flip side, consumption of carbohydrate increases serotonin levels, so it is vital to consume carbs, just the right carbs at the right time.***

http://www.glycemicindex.com/
+Quote Post
Encunseseda
post Jun 20, 2011, 02:37 AM
Post #5

Unregistered

I like! wink.gif
+Quote Post
abyler
post Oct 10, 2011, 11:00 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 33656

Maybe is related to meditation before sleeping. Now that i think about it dreamed with my cousins yesterday night...
Is always good to stop for a moment and just think twice about the direction your life is heading to.
+Quote Post
sairah
post Mar 20, 2013, 11:32 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 34990

Oh... That must be something! You should always take time to assist yourself consciousness..
+Quote Post
Jorge Tyler
post May 04, 2016, 10:48 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 38185

To deal with dizziness we must workout daily, have balanced and nutritive meal plan and have enough sleep daily. Avoid stimulants, increase water intake and manage stress.

Gordon Rutty
+Quote Post
Elaine Eleanor
post May 16, 2016, 05:35 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 38197

good job
+Quote Post
Botell0
post Jun 13, 2016, 06:19 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 38214

I guess that this is a state that we're all getting through from time to time. we just need the right people around us at the right time to get us out of it all.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 08:04 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles