BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> State of consciousness-Self Awareness, Check it out :)
Tramer
post Sep 26, 2016, 02:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38362

Ok, here is thr thing. I was reading about an article how consciousness could be be a state of the matter. Then I realized, maybe it's not the state of matter, but more like, the state of our psychology. And what are the factors that affect that psychology I thought to myself. I think how we feel at a specific time on a specific place depends on the relationship between norms, socio-labelings and how we feel about it when we are in a given society. I've come to a self realization when I came back to my country after I've lived abroad for a year. Moreover, another factor is the music. It changes my mood instantly such that I become a different person in terms of confidence, smooth and critical thinking, good reasoning and finding solutions to problems, fast reading and learning etc. Something I can't clearly explain but, I feel kind of limitless lol. I would like to hear from you guys what you think. Thaanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Sep 26, 2016, 05:56 AM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

You read an article and then described a bunch of experiences. What does that really say about consciousness or self awareness, as you think of consciousness or states of consciousness?
+Quote Post
Tramer
post Sep 26, 2016, 09:02 AM
Post #3

QUOTE(Joesus @ Sep 26, 2016, 05:56 AM) *

You read an article and then described a bunch of experiences. What does that really say about consciousness or self awareness, as you think of consciousness or states of consciousness?

pbs . org/wgbh/nova/next/physics/physicists-say-consciousness-might-be-a-state-of-matter/

Here is the article's link.
+Quote Post
haohao
post Sep 27, 2016, 12:57 AM
Post #4

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

1. I agree with the opinion that the consciousness is a matter. To be more specific, any consciousness might be a physical matter in the magentic layer, or even a magentic field.

2. Our mind or brain functioning, especially the neuro-signaling subsystem, could affect our consciousness. the cognition is the main part of our consciousness.

3. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Sep 27, 2016, 07:19 AM
Post #5

Supreme God

QUOTE(Tramer @ Sep 26, 2016, 05:02 PM) *

QUOTE(Joesus @ Sep 26, 2016, 05:56 AM) *

pbs . org/wgbh/nova/next/physics/physicists-say-consciousness-might-be-a-state-of-matter/

Here is the article's link.

OK I can post a link too..
http://www.maxmarmer.com/dont-trust-physic...-consciousness/

Still, you didn't answer my question.

You said:
I think how we feel at a specific time on a specific place depends on the relationship between norms, socio-labelings and how we feel about it when we are in a given society. I've come to a self realization when I came back to my country after I've lived abroad for a year. Moreover, another factor is the music. It changes my mood instantly such that I become a different person in terms of confidence, smooth and critical thinking, good reasoning and finding solutions to problems, fast reading and learning etc. Something I can't clearly explain but, I feel kind of limitless lol. I would like to hear from you guys what you think.

Your example above seems to point to the idea that self awareness or consciousness as you experience it depends on external circumstances, or is influenced by external circumstances, like music and social mores.
Listening to the right song makes you feel limitless, is an example of your mood swings.

The article titled something like "consciousness being a state of matter" when read actually reads as something different than the title and it contradicts itself by saying it is separate from matter or from different experiences and opinions.

Hao Hao always begins every post with "I'm not a professor" speaking to the idea that his/her ideas have little authority yet he/she continues to post his/her shit, hoping someone will listen to him/her or give validation to the statements posted.

Using your example and his example, consciousness is a state of mind. Based on whether you have an ounce of self worth (like hao, who always leads with a disclaimer), and what you experience seems to be the result of what place yer in or what music yer listening to.

Spiritual science says all matter is the result of consciousness. That matter is charged conscious particles that resonate with intent from its source. Resonance like what is eluded to in string theory that all things are given direction, and regardless of how it is initiated all things that are drawn to the resonance participate in sensory experiences that are similar and unique depending on the filters of the individual human being and the programs of stress and beliefs that are taken on from birth. Or as in the observer affect where an individual places their awareness and shifts resonance towards his or her ideas of reality but not changing the initial direction and fabrication of the wave or particle that is being observed.

So.. do you think you could answer my question and elaborate on your original post?
+Quote Post
Tramer
post Sep 27, 2016, 12:52 PM
Post #6

I don't think that I can somehow explain my thoughts on a neurological basis or how it can actually be correlated to any state of consciousness, but I'll try my best to scrutinize on my experiences.

For a specific example, a couple days ago I was reading articles and researching very efficiently. I was alone, while listening to music&eating. Then a girl just walked by and we had a nice conversation -flirting-. It was not all bunch of coincidences out of nowhere cuz it happened for a couple times. Moreover, to elaborate more on the socio-labelings: we, as individuals, in any society should be unique for our own good and awareness, like how we behave and ignoring what others might think of us in a given situation. In this example, I could have thought that "Oh, everybody is going to think I'm an anti-social loser or stg, cuz I am eating and listening to music all by my own while all others are gathered having chit-chat."

What I'm trying to implement is, every individual should have their own truths. And that's how I came up with such a resolution when I was emotionally boosted with music; and so I found my inner true self and dignity. We should forget about what's Right or wrong valid for the majority, but rather let our creativity flow and behave according to how we feel peaceful for our own sakes, ofc within a limit. I know it's a little bit off topic, but I had to say.

I have started to perceive both the world&my life from a wider perspective. I am not sure if it's closely connected to my consciousness though. I would rather call it "awareness".
+Quote Post
haohao
post Sep 27, 2016, 04:32 PM
Post #7

Awakening

1. The foreword is used to foster pure academic communications, because I don't own any academic title or professional position and should make clear about it.

2. In my view, I think the discussion topic above might actually be two, one is whether the consciousness or mind activity is a kind of matter used in the physical field, the other one is consciousness or mind activity is changable or influenced by the surrouding environment. As for "spiritual science", from my humblest opinion, I thought it's more concerned with the discpline of the psychology and neuroscience. In addition, when we're writing a post, we must already have planed it before we start it., thus the physcial situation is changing and the time-being initial state is being changed by the mind activities.

3. What I stated above is not a example but statement. Just more specifical. "validation to the statements posted." vs "his example" from the above posts.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Sep 27, 2016, 06:38 PM
Post #8

Supreme God

QUOTE(Tramer @ Sep 27, 2016, 08:52 PM) *

I don't think that I can somehow explain my thoughts on a neurological basis or how it can actually be correlated to any state of consciousness, but I'll try my best to scrutinize on my experiences.

For a specific example, a couple days ago I was reading articles and researching very efficiently. I was alone, while listening to music&eating. Then a girl just walked by and we had a nice conversation -flirting-. It was not all bunch of coincidences out of nowhere cuz it happened for a couple times. Moreover, to elaborate more on the socio-labelings: we, as individuals, in any society should be unique for our own good and awareness, like how we behave and ignoring what others might think of us in a given situation. In this example, I could have thought that "Oh, everybody is going to think I'm an anti-social loser or stg, cuz I am eating and listening to music all by my own while all others are gathered having chit-chat."

What I'm trying to implement is, every individual should have their own truths. And that's how I came up with such a resolution when I was emotionally boosted with music; and so I found my inner true self and dignity. We should forget about what's Right or wrong valid for the majority, but rather let our creativity flow and behave according to how we feel peaceful for our own sakes, ofc within a limit. I know it's a little bit off topic, but I had to say.

I have started to perceive both the world&my life from a wider perspective. I am not sure if it's closely connected to my consciousness though. I would rather call it "awareness".

What do you know of states of consciousness?
What you refer to as awareness, is simply towards your thoughts and feelings, and the idea you have of experience, such as quality, reason and what causes you to feel, think and experience.

Consciousness or a "state" of consciousness as you describe it is similar to the emergent thing psychology tries to identify as consciousness or self awareness, in that its like a rolling snow ball that accumulates stuff as it goes along and becomes something that is amassed according to where it's been.

Consciousness tho, has been described by those who actually study it above and beyond conditioning, and without the attachment to the body as in NDE's and out of body experiences in deep meditation.
The Vedas (poems/songs/discourses/scripture) based on comparative studies and evaluated at deeper levels of consciousness describe the states of consciousness as having unique subjective and objective qualities to them.
Most are only familiar with the first 3 states of consciousness, such as sleeping dreaming and waking states. The other 4 are also described from the subjective and objective experiences and in each state of consciousness,.. Consciousness is described and explored as that which is much bigger than an experience. In fact it is described as being something no experience can capture or surround, which eludes to the idea that consciousness cannot be experienced but rather intuited and understood by gaining familiarity with what it isn't and what it is, based on exploring the infinite potential and the NOW, which is inclusive of all timelines, spaces in time and multidimensional universes within the potential of now.

Sates of consciousness are relative to duality and the human experience. Consciousness itself is what creates duality and the human which experiences it. But like anything else the experience of anything is approached at levels of understanding and cognitive abilities to comprehend and experience something.

Like the old tales of the ships that approached the islands where natives never say such a thing, when the ships approached and fired their cannons, no one saw them or heard the shots. It is said that only the shamans saw them because for the normal native, the mind was incapable of comprehending what was right in front of them.
Such is the case when it comes to speaking of consciousness or higher states of consciousness or even the gods of the seers. What exists in potential cannot be seen or heard of until the mind evolves to a state where comprehension can permit it. Even something as simple as the wheel always existed in potential, but didn't come into the thoughts or the manifestation of duality until the mind could fathom it and its use within the awareness of reality of man.

When it comes to neurological references, spiritual science states that there are different parts of the brain that become active when awake, that are only active during dreaming. Such activity is intuitive and crosses boundaries that are placed by the waking mind or ego where ones sense of self ends at the point of awareness where identity begins and ends. Awareness of awareness itself becomes the norm.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Sep 27, 2016, 06:47 PM
Post #9

Supreme God

QUOTE(haohao @ Sep 28, 2016, 12:32 AM) *

1. The foreword is used to foster pure academic communications, because I don't own any academic title or professional position and should make clear about it.

Academia being the authority you bow to I bet.. If it aint collectively agreed upon by scholars it aint so. Sort of like when scholars used to say the world was flat and that was lauded as being the truth... rolleyes.gif

2. In my view, I think the discussion topic above might actually be two, one is whether the consciousness or mind activity is a kind of matter used in the physical field, the other one is consciousness or mind activity is changable or influenced by the surrouding environment. As for "spiritual science", from my humblest opinion, I thought it's more concerned with the discpline of the psychology and neuroscience. In addition, when we're writing a post, we must already have planed it before we start it., thus the physcial situation is changing and the time-being initial state is being changed by the mind activities.
Rather clinical and without any freedom of being I would say. To posture everything as being planned out rather than intuitive or in the moment.
Supposedly everything you know changes as you revisit it. Every memory becomes slightly changed when you visit it. So every memory of what you are told and store in your mind as a truth becomes illusion as you rethink it again and again.

3. What I stated above is not a example but statement. Just more specifical. "validation to the statements posted." vs "his example" from the above posts.
Yeah and your statements are guarded and have no conviction behind them. I'll bet your relationship with others is similar. God help the partner you engage with, without passion and conviction your world must be pretty shallow and emotionless.
+Quote Post
haohao
post Sep 27, 2016, 07:09 PM
Post #10

Awakening

1. Since awareness is mentioned here, I thought the awareness is one kind of consciousnesses. Not only it related with the brain functioning, but also it might be aroused from the consciousness by the effect contrasting work, which is the core of the cognition based on my personal resarch. In addition, the contrasting work is also vital to the human intelligence system, which was already showned in my post on this webforum before.

2. In my humblest opinion, "Sates of consciousness are relative to duality and the human experience. " stated above with no reason attached is quite similar to "2. Our mind or brain functioning, especially the neuro-signaling subsystem, could affect our consciousness. the cognition is the main part of our consciousness. " in my post #4 under this thread, though it's legal and your freedom to express it.

3. In my personal view, the human mind or human intelligence is a kind of matter. It is changable and can development in the future like other matter.
+Quote Post
haohao
post Sep 27, 2016, 07:11 PM
Post #11

Awakening

If you have carefully searched my posts before, I'm sure you can read some of my post titles, such as "the theory of XXX". However, it's not stricly academic regulated in this forum. I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Sep 28, 2016, 07:39 AM
Post #12

Supreme God

Yeah I got that you were not a professor.
Evidently you seem to think that means something, but personally it doesn't give me any sense of confidence in experience or intelligence.

I had a conversation with a doctor once about medicine. He point blank told me, "We are "mechanics" taught from books that are written from those who collect experience and knowledge of the past. We are not scientists magicians or healers and we can't cure anything because we really don't know what causes anything to happen. We can only treat symptoms based on what others have observed or learned."

Anyway.. on the topic of conversation: Consciousness and awareness.

Consciousness or awareness are often separated into qualities that are relative to identification with activity.
Western science looks at consciousness as the developing or emergent condition of the brains activity in cognitive function based on evolution and genetic disposition.
You say it can be molded or changed, but when defining consciousness as the source of all relative activity and its manifestations, the resulting manifestations defined by relative observation is subject to conditioning and or belief or what is called the EGO (everything goes outward on the senses). My little definition of ego is based on the idea that the senses move outward from the system of beliefs and experiences gained from the stimulation of external conditioning. Basically the identification of relative reality based on what people are told and what they believe, like the doctor scenario that I mentioned above. Without a sense of ones SELF above and beyond what others validate, all internal experiences that are intuitive are subject to external validation. We are taught from birth to listen and accept what we are told as the truth. No experience is true until validated by the authority in democratic process, by the majority in social terms or dictated to us by our parents.
This by the way is what spirituality calls the "Beast" associated with the 666 numbers, where blinded sense orientation follows not instinct and experience (which are squashed from birth), but rather the ideas of those who hold the titles of authority and define the truth or your truth.

If you look at the example of the bible and how many times it has been interpreted to fit every religions idea about truth and what GOD looks like, and apply that to every teaching on the planet, the malleable minds of the human are stretched and molded according to the time and place of ones birth and life as it is exposed to the present authority. Medicine, science and even governments today are at odds with each other in how social morality and belief should be taught or controlled, and how to deal with the variances of belief and their effects in social and political governing.

Ego is not consciousness. It is a construct.
The brain is a translator.
DNA according to western science is a closed system, yet spiritual science knows that DNA changes as conscious awareness expands into different states of consciousness, releasing potential within the mechanical properties of the physical body as well as cognitive functioning. Unfortunately science doesn't study consciousness for what it really is, nor does it study enlightenment or the brain function, or bodily functions of those in different states of consciousness. It (Science) is at, where it is at by decree and demand of the current belief system. Regardless of whether anyone says different, any new idea has to be scrutinized against the democratic majority to see if it offends or affects the current system of rule, which affects the learning institutions and any subjective trails that are monetarily attached to the status quo.

Science pokes around in dead brain matter and in the minds of monkeys to try to reverse engineer the mechanical aspects of the mind without first becoming familiar with the understanding of ones self and the construct of the universe. Science divides itself into subjective categories and correlates the information of biology, physics and medical sciences with the idea of relative belief in reality, and if they can come up with an idea they agree on, it goes into a book where someone can read it, take a test and become a professor to repeat the information (like a parrot) to anyone who wants to get connected to the train of current beliefs.

The amazing part is that people connect themselves to the engine without really knowing why or asking why. They do it because everyone does and always has. THAT is what people call normal and what consciousness is and does.

huh.gif wacko.gif blink.gif

Amazing that so many lemmings exist to follow without question and to behave as they are told, without having any experience of what reality is, other than that which is dictated by authority.

This is not conscious awareness. It is programming.

+Quote Post
haohao
post Sep 28, 2016, 04:55 PM
Post #13

Awakening

1. I agree with the opinion that most of the presently degree learning is from the indirect knowledge and experience from the generations before, even some so-called specialized contents. However, for a person, he could master some philosophy to help him in life-long learning on this base, and do some academic jugement himself.

2. "Consciousness or awareness are often separated into qualities that are relative to identification with activity." from the post before is agreed. The mind activities or human intelligence is related with the social behaviours, which marks and is formed one's identity in the world at the same time. However, the consciousness and awareness and ego is a kind of physical matter in essence, not only because it's objective, but also it's developing as long as it exists, no different from other physical matter. From my personal view, the mind activities or human intelligence is mainly dependent on the neuro-signaling subsystem, and the contrasting work is the core.

3. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
+Quote Post
Dan
post Nov 13, 2016, 08:31 PM
Post #14

God

Member No.: 96

Joesus Christ! (credit be upon me for this glorious name) You are still here in SCL+ land! It makes me warm and fuzzy to know I can always find such a tempting target to unleash my id upon. You are truly my Savior!!
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 14, 2016, 07:23 AM
Post #15

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dan @ Nov 14, 2016, 04:31 AM) *

Joesus Christ! (credit be upon me for this glorious name) You are still here in SCL+ land! It makes me warm and fuzzy to know I can always find such a tempting target to unleash my id upon. You are truly my Savior!!

I'm not a hao hao and I'm sure I can provide some opinions that you can determine to be useless..

1. I might have had the idea that your father in law would've converted you into a Hindu pundit albeit your tendency to make authoritative judgments was already tethered to every conversation of the past.

2. Regardless of my enduring tenure, I may not be the most favorable target for your id to release its boredom and stress. There's a new sheriff in town with a bag o' opinions that I believe is much larger than mine.

3. I knew you'd reappear at some point just 'cause you could, and it kinda warms my lower colon to remember that fresh just shoved something up your butt feeling that used to occur during our BFF type conversations! wub.gif
+Quote Post
Dan
post Nov 14, 2016, 07:25 PM
Post #16

God

Awww... you miss me don't you? rolleyes.gif

So who is this threat to my dominance that you speak of? I am sure this character simply seeks validation as salvation. We, who are established in eternal emptiness, who can never find validation, who can never be saved, who are free to roam the matrix of mirrors with nothing to win and nowhere to go, yet we cannot help but be compassionate on occasion. We love dreaming too, no matter that our dreams are illusory.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 14, 2016, 07:29 PM
Post #17

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dan @ Nov 15, 2016, 03:25 AM) *

Awww... you miss me don't you? rolleyes.gif

So who is this threat to my dominance that you speak of? I am sure this character simply seeks validation as salvation. We, who are established in eternal emptiness, who can never find validation, who can never be saved, who are free to roam the matrix of mirrors with nothing to win and nowhere to go, yet we cannot help but be compassionate on occasion. We love dreaming too, no matter that our dreams are illusory.

Only on occasion? We're not so generous are we... wink.gif
As for any threat.. How could there be such a thing for someone who resides within emptiness and has not the velcro to attach such things to ones self?
+Quote Post
haohao
post Nov 14, 2016, 07:33 PM
Post #18

Awakening

Dream could be helpful in realization your targets or goals with reasonable philosophy。我是中国人,我愿意相信中国梦。(I'm Chinese national, so I am willing to believe the Chinese Dream.)
+Quote Post
Dan
post Nov 14, 2016, 07:35 PM
Post #19

God

QUOTE(Joesus @ Nov 14, 2016, 10:29 PM) *

Only on occasion? We're not so generous are we... wink.gif
As for any threat.. How could there be such a thing for someone who resides within emptiness and has not the velcro to attach such things to ones self?

I don't reside in emptiness, I am the emptiness permeating all forms. When I am Dan, I am a pain in the arse but whaddyagonnado
+Quote Post
Dan
post Nov 14, 2016, 07:40 PM
Post #20

God

QUOTE(haohao @ Nov 14, 2016, 10:33 PM) *

Dream could be helpful in realization your targets or goals with reasonable philosophy。我是中国人,我愿意相信中国梦。(I'm Chinese national, so I am willing to believe the Chinese Dream.)

HaoHao, greetings! China is great! and smoky! - hopefully my new prez Trump doesn't make us all crazy but it ain't lookin' good right now.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 15, 2016, 07:33 AM
Post #21

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dan @ Nov 15, 2016, 03:35 AM) *

I don't reside in emptiness, I am the emptiness permeating all forms. When I am Dan, I am a pain in the arse but whaddyagonnado

Well I'm glad you saw the error in your first statment:
QUOTE(Dan @ Nov 15, 2016, 03:25 AM) *

We, who are established in eternal emptiness...
You are evolving... Good job grasshopper wink.gif
Perhaps you ass will no longer be painful as you give yourself more to the emptiness, and find permanence in your understanding of Being the emptiness! cool.gif
+Quote Post
Dan
post Nov 15, 2016, 08:02 PM
Post #22

God

sonofa!@#!!!%$$ quit deconstructing me mind! I am so great I am so great I am so great lalalalalal
+Quote Post
Dan
post Nov 15, 2016, 08:04 PM
Post #23

God

What happened to Confucius, er, haohoa? I hope I didn't offend him with american racist arrogance, but these days it is cool to offend people thus so I was just indulging.

Haohao, where are you right now? What with your english skills, I take it you are in the West (US, Europe, etc...) somewhere?
+Quote Post
haohao
post Nov 15, 2016, 08:15 PM
Post #24

Awakening

Welcome to join the forum for academic discussions. I'm not Confucius(孔子), my personal webname is haohao. I'm Chinese national.

+Quote Post
Dan
post Nov 15, 2016, 08:38 PM
Post #25

God

Confucius say - loosen up! Truth is found only when free
+Quote Post
haohao
post Nov 15, 2016, 08:50 PM
Post #26

Awakening

1. Confucius may say that 学而时习之,不亦说乎?有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?人不知而不愠,不亦君子乎?, which is quoted from 《论语》(Confucian Analects or Discussional Collections or Discussional Record).

2. Welcome to know more on the ancient Chinese philosophies and other Chinese culture and civilization. Some of these philosophies are one of the academic outcome of China related with the development of the Chinese innovation contribution toward the science and technologies.

3. "Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 16, 2016, 08:05 AM
Post #27

Supreme God

QUOTE(haohao @ Nov 16, 2016, 04:50 AM) *

"Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices.
Said Dr. Frankenstein as he was creating life from death!

In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important.

Yer talkin' peer review and circles of thought and belief. IF you never got out of China and only saw what the world is thru the eyes of isolation, the rest of the world and its dynamics would be unknown.

I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances.

And if you only go to schools where the authority dictates the standards for performance as well as refining what is truth or real, what options do you have to expand into areas unexplored?

To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.

Create your own standards... Welcome to the Forum Dr. Frankenstein! wink.gif
+Quote Post
haohao
post Nov 16, 2016, 06:17 PM
Post #28

Awakening

1. As far as I know, Frankenstein is a fictional character in a novel. I thought you were creating your inner world.

2. "IF you never got out of China and only saw what the world is thru the eyes of isolation, the rest of the world and its dynamics would be unknown." from the above statement, I thought going aborad is helpful to expand your vision. However, the e-network is provind us a good platform, and the independent academic researching is also necessary. In addition, I'm a Chinese national myself.

3. "And if you only go to schools" from the above statement, please read carefully the other people's opinions before you made a statement. It's no harm to do so. Please also read "the so-called formal and regular education" and the content of To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary. from one poster in this forum."
+Quote Post
Dan
post Nov 16, 2016, 06:17 PM
Post #29

God

QUOTE(haohao @ Nov 15, 2016, 11:50 PM) *

1. ...(stuff about Confucius)...

2. ...(nice stuff about how I can benefit from ancient chinese secrets)...

3. ...(some kind of strangely repeated phrase - are you a bot?)...

孔子說 - 愚蠢是愚蠢的

Are you reading translated text? That would explain why much of what you say appears garbled. Same would be true on your end, of course. I wonder what Joesus appears to be saying after translation to chinese?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 16, 2016, 07:00 PM
Post #30

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dan @ Nov 17, 2016, 02:17 AM) *

I wonder what Joesus appears to be saying after translation to chinese?

It translates to..

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.... blah blah blah...
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 08:36 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles