Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Proposition 1
waechter418
post Nov 13, 2016, 05:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37911

Consciousness is a self-complementary continuum stimulated by Will & Love.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
haohao
post Nov 13, 2016, 09:06 PM
Post #2

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

1. The consciousness or our mind activities is our interaction with the surrounding environment, and it's an issue of whether it's real or unchange information transmission inside the process or not. The mind activities or human intelligence is related with the social behaviours, which marks and is formed one's identity in the world at the same time. However, the consciousness and awareness and ego is a kind of physical matter in essence, not only because it's objective, but also it's developing as long as it exists, no different from other physical matter. From my personal view, the mind activities or human intelligence is mainly dependent on the neuro-signaling subsystem, and the contrasting work is the core. In addition, you could aslo see the posting titled "Why the Human Brain is Most Intelligent in All the Natural Living Things?" (Sep 19, 2016) and titled "The Theory of the Neuro-intelligence" (Aug 12, 2016) for more information .

2. In one word, the Consciousness or mind activity or mind activities is/are a self-operating contrasting-cored mind work with the surrouding environment.

3. "Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 14, 2016, 07:30 AM
Post #3

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(waechter418 @ Nov 14, 2016, 01:40 AM) *

Consciousness is a self-complementary continuum stimulated by Will & Love.

Actually.. will and love are the reflective qualities of consciousness as they are perceived by the ego.

With duality and the ego, love is often conditional and given to specific outlets of minds ideology. When it comes to consciousness (sans the filtering of the mind) IT (consciousness) is everything and no thing at all. It is the reason for all that is perceived and created. It IS unconditional in it's ability to support all contrasting realities, and support the will and its ability to experience both heaven and hell.
+Quote Post
haohao
post Nov 14, 2016, 06:35 PM
Post #4

Awakening

1. There're plenty of "reflective" words that you could enter into by this way, such as demand, innovation and realization. However, the keywords are self-operating, contrasting work and the surrouding environment. Will is one qualitive word for consciousness or mind activity or mind activities.

2. I thought the relative correct of the Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, though it might need be improving in the aspect that the demanding combination system with the interaction of the surrounding environment, and priority-setting-reaction-cored.

3. "Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 14, 2016, 07:25 PM
Post #5

Supreme God

QUOTE(hopalongharpo @ Nov 15, 2016, 02:35 AM) *

Only if the suggested opinions are accepted and worthy of note. (Including the disclaimer just means you don't expect any value to be noted by said opinion. I shall grant you the non value of said opinions at your request!) cool.gif
QUOTE(halohat @ Nov 15, 2016, 02:35 AM) *

1. There're plenty of "reflective" words that you could enter into by this way, such as demand, innovation and realization. However, the keywords are self-operating, contrasting work and the surrouding environment. Will is one qualitive word for consciousness or mind activity or mind activities.
Yer suggesting labels that are applied by the ego to qualities of consciousness, rather than speaking towards consciousness itself. Further support for the unworthiness of your suggested opinions
QUOTE(hoohoo @ Nov 15, 2016, 02:35 AM) *

2. I thought the relative correct of the Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, though it might need be improving in the aspect that the demanding combination system with the interaction of the surrounding environment, and priority-setting-reaction-cored.
I had a thought once... WTF are you rambling about? Circumstance as seen and believed by the waking state ego has nothing to do with consciousness unless you are one of those morons that believes babies have no awareness and that their consciousness is emergent and totally based on whether they are breast fed or not. huh.gif
QUOTE(hulahoop @ Nov 15, 2016, 02:35 AM) *

Umm.. is there a sock in your ear and are you reading this while wearing scuba gear? Consciousness..... not belief, education, experience or relative boundaries within these ideas. Consciousness unfettered, without barriers, and without a hula hoop opinion.. That as in neti neti ("Not this, Not That" -from the Brahma Sutra-) is the subject of this thread rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
haohao
post Nov 14, 2016, 07:30 PM
Post #6

Awakening

I have once thought that you might know the use of 1. and that consciousness or mind activity or mind activities are related with our "experience" or memory.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 15, 2016, 07:29 AM
Post #7

Supreme God

QUOTE(hulahoop @ Nov 15, 2016, 03:30 AM) *

I have once thought that you might know the use of 1. and that consciousness or mind activity or mind activities are related with our "experience" or memory.

You mean like looking thru rose colored glasses gives a clear experience of what is being viewed?

The conditioning (controlled external inputs based on the social mores of a country's politics, ones parental beliefs and peer review) of the mind, is going to be the filter of the senses. Filtering whatever memories the ego has established as baselines for the identification of the ego in belief.

Take for example a person who has memory loss. That person drawing from the past has to set aside experiences known and remembered to dig deeper into memory to find a particular scenario. Often hypnotism is used to expand the awareness above and beyond current states of subjective and objective positions the mind has sequestered itself in due to stress and belief in the ideas or thoughts of the ego as it identifies itself with "who I am, what I am capable of and what reality is" according to the personal experiences remembered.

Consider the game called "Chinese whispers." There is a large circle of people. One person says a phrase to one person and that person passes it on to another and another and another.. By the time it (the phrase) makes it back to person who first initiated the phrase, it no longer is the original phrase but an altered version, distorted thru the mixed sensory abilities of those it passed thru. Different nervous systems conditioned with belief, stress and memories which take certain words or phrases and alter them to their particular understanding and comprehensive abilities.

PURE consciousness reflects itself upon the mirror of itself, which is the perceived Universe. I say perceived because it is constantly changing according to our belief, cognitive abilities and understanding. The world used to be flat and now its not. Western science and physics is evolving and learning to discard what it thought was real for what is new and more real than that which was discarded as false.

If you have ever read the Vedas (poetry or songs of nature) they describe the fact that the infinite potential reveals itself within duality, but duality cannot contain, nor fully express infinity no matter how long you use duality to explore and experience it. That is because it is infinite.
The world at this time has some 7 billion people, and no two people experience exactly the same thing. They may agree upon scenarios that sort of match their ideas and beliefs due to the fact that the collective communicates with a language that tries to lump ideas within boundaries that are both human and earthlike, as ego has grown to identify itself with. But it (the ego within the current human intellect) could not comprehend language or concepts outside of the cage of planet earth if it is not, or has not been exposed to it.

These earthlike concepts, beliefs and languages are not reflections of the knowledge of the Universe, but rather the reflections of the senses tied to earths beliefs, language and history as it is experienced and believed to exist.

Given the present state of the varying countries, language, political and religious beliefs etc. this planet is divided in how the universe came about and lacks any real experience of the universe that is not tainted by some kind of authority which shoves its perspectives into educational and social programming.

This programming is not consciousness. It is conditioning. It is a reflection of sensory deprivation (a lack of experience and knowledge in the worlds beliefs and experiences of the 7 billion nervous systems that are not ones own), and conditioning (constant bombardment of parental, peer and social authoritative decrees regarding what is real and truth according to whoever is in charge).

Consciousness/awareness is the underlying reality of the self.
You look into a mirror and see an image. The image changes over time but the awareness behind the eyes is still the same awareness that resides behind the eyes regardless of the first impulse the eyes took in at birth or when it looked into the mirror at 80 years old.

That awareness, emptied of personal values and conditioning is consciousness. That awareness full of ideas, beliefs and conditioning at 80 years old is simply awareness surrounded/smothered in a bag of thoughts.

Each decade the programs evolve and humanity believes whatever is real, is what is currently spoken by the authority and written in books.

400 years ago the world was flat, people who practiced any belief system other than Christianity in the western world were heretics and witches and likely to be burned at the stake.

These experiences due to conditioning are not consciousness/awareness but reflections of the ego, as it is taking its identity from the current states of mind and beliefs of the people that have come before them and laid out the world, as they (those that came before them) want others (those that come after them) to see it.

This is not consciousness but rather a chain of enslaved minds and it's no different in its reality than animals trained by repeated exposure to its owner.

Your number 1 example is textbook for conditioning, and what western science often labels as an emergent consciousness based on the idea that a child is not conscious until it is sufficiently conditioned, and the brain has enough programming to operate at the levels accepted by science and psychology to meet the standard of being aware, due to its conditioning, and then has the ability to operate as programmed. That is how psychology approaches the mind. It treats it as a mechanical device and seeks to repair it mechanical functions regardless of experiences and will. To the psychologist, will is a chemical reaction only.
They treat it like a computer that becomes functional when the software is added and follows the dictates and desires of the programmer.
The idea is that the fully functional hardware and the computer body, does not function until it does what the person owning it, wants it to do. So psychology assumes they have an idea of mastery over what the normal functioning of the psyche is.
They follow the idea that a child could not become functional without installing the current hardware of fear based idealism's, an that... is psychological witchcraft.

Will is something that western science doesn't even believe in. Free will is supposedly a non-sequitur, based on the idea that no one really is free of their conditioning (belief and memory) which makes on predisposed to follow whatever experiences have shaped their reality in to.

Here's a hint. Using your opening statement... (setting aside the parrot program, or repeating phrase "I'm not a professor")

I have once thought

You had once thought, and then you will think again, and again and again.. Will the thought be the same or will it change with your experience and understanding? Will the changing experience then make you who you are? Or are you something even before the thought and the changing experience or changing thought?

It doesn't make any difference whether you are a professor or not a professor. Ignorance is still ignorance. Tho the disclaimer is comforting to you it doesn't give you any credibility or immunity from ignorance.

One thing you have established as an identity for your ego.. You are NOT a professor.. Whatever you think you are or aren't, will continue to pile up until one day, when you decide none of it is anything more than the mind accepting a position according to where you currently stand and accept as reality, so you can defend yourself and project an image to others, in hopes of finding acceptance and peace within the constant changes your thoughts create in who you think you are. That is not consciousness... Its the mind on a hamster wheel. It is within your will to stay stuck or get off and enlighten yourself. Yet without the experience of something other, it is all you will allow yourself to know.
+Quote Post
haohao
post Nov 15, 2016, 06:32 PM
Post #8

Awakening

1. "... consciousness or mind activity or mind activities are related with our "experience" or memory." from the above posting stated. For a new thing we may know, when we see or know it, we construct it almost at the same time with the memory part involved, such as searching for the similar object or same cognitive patterns.

2. I thought the academic research needs continuously thinking with some experiments.

+Quote Post
Dan
post Nov 15, 2016, 08:35 PM
Post #9

God

Member No.: 96

QUOTE(Joesus @ Nov 15, 2016, 10:29 AM) *

QUOTE(hulahoop @ Nov 15, 2016, 03:30 AM) *

...stupid haohoa stuff...

...mostly useless Joesus stuff (deleted to save space)...

Dude! do you write these volumes fresh every time? I think if you lined up all the letters you have ever laid trying to save suckers from stupid, you would have a rope to the moon! Impressive for sure, but I still worry about you...
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 16, 2016, 08:08 AM
Post #10

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dan @ Nov 16, 2016, 04:35 AM) *

Dude! do you write these volumes fresh every time? I think if you lined up all the letters you have ever laid trying to save suckers from stupid, you would have a rope to the moon! Impressive for sure, but I still worry about you...

Aww... The forum just hasn't been the same without you.

So, you still married to the guru's daughter?
+Quote Post
Laz
post Nov 16, 2016, 12:51 PM
Post #11

Demi-God

Group: Full Member
Member No.: 255

Dan and Joesus, you are on form today smile.gif
+Quote Post
Dan
post Nov 16, 2016, 06:02 PM
Post #12

God

QUOTE(Laz @ Nov 16, 2016, 03:51 PM) *

Dan and Joesus, you are on form today smile.gif

It's good to shake off the rust once in a while and show everybody whose boss.

Laz, only 672 posts in over a decade? I guess not much of interest around here?
+Quote Post
Dan
post Nov 16, 2016, 06:05 PM
Post #13

God

QUOTE(Joesus @ Nov 16, 2016, 11:08 AM) *

Aww... The forum just hasn't been the same without you.

My head just exploded

QUOTE(Joesus @ Nov 16, 2016, 11:08 AM) *

So, you still married to the guru's daughter?

Yessirreebob!

My turn - are you still playing guru?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 16, 2016, 06:54 PM
Post #14

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dan @ Nov 17, 2016, 02:05 AM) *

My turn - are you still playing guru?

Whattaya mean playing? I get paid for this gig..
+Quote Post
Dan
post Nov 16, 2016, 07:15 PM
Post #15

God

QUOTE(Joesus @ Nov 16, 2016, 09:54 PM) *

Whattaya mean playing? I get paid for this gig..

Damn straight - it's all about the Benjamins!
+Quote Post
Laz
post Nov 16, 2016, 11:56 PM
Post #16

Demi-God

QUOTE(Dan @ Nov 17, 2016, 02:02 AM) *

Laz, only 672 posts in over a decade? I guess not much of interest around here?

Glad to see you haven't changed Dan smile.gif I've popped in a number of times over the years but with the exception of Joesus I thought the original guys had moved on too, this isn't the forum it used to be.
+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post Nov 17, 2016, 08:49 PM
Post #17

God

Group: Admin
Member No.: 956

I'm still here, reading posts and occasionally administrating. I admittedly haven't set aside time for posting myself though; priorities and finite time, you know. Nice to see you guys still around. Let me know if there's anything interesting to discuss or suggestions.
+Quote Post
haohao
post Nov 18, 2016, 01:21 AM
Post #18

Awakening

Welcome to this forum! I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

You and other people are all welcomed to join in and contribute to the dicussions happening here, and also you could publish one posting to propose one topic and share your opinions if you'd like.
+Quote Post
Laz
post Nov 18, 2016, 12:21 PM
Post #19

Demi-God

QUOTE(lucid_dream @ Nov 18, 2016, 04:49 AM) *

I'm still here, reading posts and occasionally administrating. I admittedly haven't set aside time for posting myself though; priorities and finite time, you know. Nice to see you guys still around. Let me know if there's anything interesting to discuss or suggestions.

Hey, hows it going with you? Anyone else around from the early years?
+Quote Post
rhymer
post Nov 19, 2016, 02:15 PM
Post #20

Supreme God

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 385

yes!!
+Quote Post
Laz
post Nov 20, 2016, 08:15 AM
Post #21

Demi-God

Hey rhymer biggrin.gif how's it going?
+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post Nov 25, 2016, 03:30 PM
Post #22

God

Group: Admin
Member No.: 956

QUOTE(Laz @ Nov 18, 2016, 12:21 PM) *

QUOTE(lucid_dream @ Nov 18, 2016, 04:49 AM) *

Hey, hows it going with you? Anyone else around from the early years?

keeping busy mapping the brain and then some
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2017 - 12:15 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles