Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How does the brain lose focus?, Neuroscience
thekid15883550
post Oct 16, 2016, 08:00 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38395

What is/are the main reason(s) our brains stop focusing on a task given that the environment is perfectly silent and ideal for concentration and the individual has no sorrow/worries or stress in life.

This topic interests me as I am trying to go for increasingly longer periods without losing focus/concentration.
My average time nowadays for [/b]effectively absorbing information is about 30 minutes and for carrying out tasks based on that info[b] it can be +3hours (I have 3 hour exams)...

Regardless whether for some people it is 10 minutes or 5 hours at some point you just cannot absorb info, why is that?

Thank you for your answer in advance, links to articles are welcomed also.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
haohao
post Oct 16, 2016, 09:22 PM
Post #2

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

1. According to your description, the answer to the question stated above is that the runing rules and models of the neuro-signaling system. Though it's varied upon individuals, it has a few general scientifical rules.

2. For the average time you mentioned, I thought it might actually be 1-30minutes. Not only an exam has different questions, no matter it's one paper exam or a face-to-face interview or an internet device-based academic questions, but also it may invovle different neuro-working processes, such as memory and pressure-span-controlled intelligent application.

3. To be honest, our focus on things is dependent on our neuro-signaling system, which could be imporved by some proper method, such as necessary focus training. However, to make oneself focusing on some thing very long is not only unnecessary, but also might cause damages to the normal brain functioning.
+Quote Post
Francis Abraham
post Oct 19, 2016, 09:32 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 38399

Brain is a vital factor of human body which are instructed through nerves brain loose focus when we have different thought and day dreamer.i found an article on how to make brain healthy and focus on Aster Medcity site.This include the following steps.

1) Sleep well
2) Daily exercise
3) Food that boost brain power
you can find more at Aster Medcity Posts
Thanks
+Quote Post
haohao
post Oct 19, 2016, 10:10 PM
Post #4

Awakening

In addition, Try to keep a good state of mind and focus on the things you have planed and are doing.
+Quote Post
Jacobie
post Nov 10, 2016, 04:53 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 38419

Because the neural connection becomes weaker resulting in you losing focus and will power to continue.
+Quote Post
haohao
post Nov 10, 2016, 08:55 PM
Post #6

Awakening

I thought the above refers to the focus shift or brain-network energy shift in one task with different phrases. However, some of the brain focus changing, such as the phenomenon stated in the thead, is actually due to the models of the neuro-signaling system when facing situations.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2017 - 12:05 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles