Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anticholinergic (Glycopyrrolate) and memory/growth hormone
rascal14
post Sep 30, 2016, 09:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38374

First off, I did a quick search and I didn;t find a lot on this. I was recently prescribed Propantheline for Hyperhidrosis, but I quickly grew a tolerance to it and it no longer worked as well for my sweating.

I plan on trying Glycopyrrolate soon, which is a Muscarinic Anticholinergic. It does not cross the BBB which is supposed to limit cognitive side effects, I believe.

I can't quite comprehend this kind of stuff, so I need a dumbed down version of how all of this works and how it will effect me.

If I was to take Glycopyrrolate for some time I suspect I would still develop memory issues.. Now, could this be reversed by supplementing with Choline and Huperzine A, alongside the Anticholinergic? Or, would one render the other useless? Like, the anticholinergic no longer stops sweating when additional choline is supplemented, or the additional choline does nothing in the presence of the anticholinergic?

Since Glycopyrrolate is a Muscarinic Anticholinergic and doesn't cross the BBB, will it even really effect memory?

So far this is what I've come up with to possibly help if additional choline won't work:
Bacopa
ALCAR
Aniracetam before exams

Also, if anyone knows how Anticholinergics effect Growth Hormone and possible ways to counteract that I would love to hear. Would taking peptides help? (GHRH, GHRP) Exogenous HGH? Which is an unlikely option for me because of price.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2017 - 08:56 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles