BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for neuroscientists with access to sophisticated equipment for experiments, EEG & "special experiences"
Non Local Mind
post May 10, 2015, 07:26 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37688

6 years ago I started to experience what in Eastern philosophies / teachings one would call "non duality" (non dual state of unified consciousness), "glimpse of awakening", "enlightenment states". By no means I claim to be enlightened :-) but the experiences that occur are beyond insightful and I want to find the way to share them, as people get stack on books and theoretical assumptions and keep seeking for what they have very little idea about. I hope to offer to them direct experience, as I found what happened to me had a profound effect on my perceptions of reality...

Since then I started working on techniques that would induce "the states" to those who seek them. To my own surprise, they do work with high enough probability to be interesting.

I notice how people who went through this work with me get out of depression almost instantly, some time contentious remissions occur (my interest started when a person with partial body paralysis, for whom I volunteered my "method", had a "spontaneous" remission).

I hope to find people who are interested in application of our understandings of non-local consciousness and their commingling with neuroscience.

FYI, I also practiced OBE, lucid dreaming (all on the level of controlled experiences, not spontaneous...), if you care.

I would like to measure the EEG behavior on all stages of the experience, and use the data to alter the techniques... as well as explain the experiences themselves through neuroscience...

I worked for some neurofeedback companies that have headsets available for general population. Their technologies are way too week, can't use it.

I hope to find someone who is closer to more suitable labs / equipment, and have personal interest in such work.
I am located in Silicon Valley, so I assume you would need to be nearby for us to have ability to collaborate.

Thank you for... well, just thank you :-)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2017 - 04:21 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles