Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What is Davison High Frequency Welding Machine?, HF Welding
LEE
post May 19, 2017, 12:00 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38630

To begin with, you should know that out of curiosity I took a look on the Web and in High Frequency Welding Machine books for information about “introduction to welding”, but all I found were articles written either by welding engineers that were so technical that I could not understand what they were saying, or articles that were written by someone who is only a writer and lacked the real-world experience that is required to truly understand welding. The introduction of welding into my life, as well as that of many others, has been something that has been a life changing experience. Welding has given me a career option I did not know existed!

What is Welding?

Welding is the joining of metals. What welding does is join metals or other materials at their molecular level with the technology we have at the moment. I say “at the moment” because welding technology is always changing, and with so many military forces relying on it to make their defense products, there are welding processes we are yet to hear about.

What we know about modern welding is that there are four components to a weld. The four components are the metals themselves, a heat source, filler material, and some kind of shield from the air. The welding process works like this. The metal gets heated to its melting point, at the same time there is some sort of shielding from the air to protecting it, and then a filler metal is added to the area that needs to be joined ultimately producing a single piece of metal.

Back in the day, when the bronze and iron ages began using metals more productively, they would use a direct casting process. The casting process would be done by making a sand mold of the piece to be added. Once the mold was made you simply put it on top of the metal piece you wanted to add a part to, and fill it with hot molten metal, after which you wait for it to cool. Another way metal was joined was by putting two pieces of metal together and damming any open sides. Once the area was leak free you simply poured molten metal to fill the joint.

The best high frequency welding machine suppliers is davison-machinery's High Frequency Welding Machine.
HF Welder - davison-machinery
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2017 - 01:05 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles