Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nowadays of brain computer modeling
Vidan
post May 01, 2016, 11:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38174

Hello! Can you please answer the following questions:

1. As far as I understand, at the moment functional brain researches in different cognitive states are restricted with tracking of general activities in different brain areas?
2. Are there any experiments on biosystem, responsible for decision making, modeling?
3. Are there any scientific forecasts when it will be possible to:
а. Track activity and functional features of specific brain neural networks as part of complicated cognitive processes?
b. Implement microchips, modeling bio neural network functionality?
c. Implant microchips to the human brain?
4. Can you give examples of businesses, based on scientific discoveries in the abovementioned directions?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
haohao
post May 03, 2016, 07:30 AM
Post #2

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

I could provide my replies for your questions, and hope it could help you. My replies are the following:

1. You could search and check the latest research status in the Internet, including this web forum, and certainly you're using this research method and you might find valuable info that you may not find where else. The research of the brain working is not limited with the common brain targets and general activities, and also there is already researching of brain reactions under some uncommonly psychological state, such as . However, we still don't fully explore the daily phenomena related with the field of brain studying.

2. Yes, they are. Someone already points out that nervous activities under different outside environment such as air conditions and temperatures could be different and therefore effect the decision making, even the decision thought modeling. In my opinion, our memories might deeply change our decision way or thought modeling or principles.

3. a) Possible. You can read one of my web poster, which intends to deal with the method of this issue but just for the scientific research.
cool.gif Not possible with only microchips. Also could try nanorobotics. Algorithm is important and be a key.
c) It already exits. I have read the news that some scientists have implanted some microchips in some people for the purpose of treatment and it is said working.

4. I could not provide real-happened example. However, it of course will own the market. For Q1, you can either create a market for designed real context experiments in the voluntary way, or make a market by brain part monitoring and health improvement.

If funding could be properly obtained, which I didn't count on the N.S.A. NSF, the above could be researched with designed experiments.
+Quote Post
Botell0
post Jun 14, 2016, 03:29 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 38214

I can't answer with certitude your answers (though the answers haohao privded seem legit) I only know one sure thing: human brain suffers a change because of the computer an nowadays techniques! that's for sure!
+Quote Post
haohao
post Jun 14, 2016, 04:15 PM
Post #4

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

Im not a Prof., and hope to offer some useful suggestions.

1. My answers to the questions listed in the original post above is not legit, but try to be reasonablly scientifical based on the evidences.
2. To be research in this field, changes or desriptions of the changes is good. However, the discussion and even discoveries in theories or rules is greater important.
+Quote Post
Tryant
post Apr 11, 2017, 11:50 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 38587

THANK YOU
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 11:09 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles