Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Inter Mind
SteveKlinko
post Apr 01, 2017, 07:07 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38569

The implications of the Inter Mind Model of Consciousness lead to some very interesting realizations. The Inter Mind Model develops a concept of Conscious Space and Conscious Mind separate from Physical Space and Physical Mind, with The Inter Mind bridging the Gap between them. Unable to post the link so if you want to know more you will need to Google The Inter Mind. You will never see Light or hear Sound the same way again.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
haohao
post Apr 04, 2017, 12:53 AM
Post #2

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

1. From the statement above, the "Inter Mind Model" is actually one important function of our brains and the result of the human intelligent system, which relates with the concept "consciousness'. It is actually one type of our brain working system, because the notion of space is one of the elements involved in our brain working system and be across more than one layer of the human intelligent system.

2. Our brain is complex in its functioning on the neuro-signaling system with the human intelligence cored with the contrasting function. In addition, I thought that all the information we kept receiving might be systemic processed into storage for our timely interacting with the surrounding environment, and might not “only 1% of all sensory information gets retained” with the possibility of almost all information recovered in certain conditions. Based on my theories proposed by my web posters published in this forum before, the interaction with the surrounding environment shapes our brain functioning, including the construction of our consciousness or conception or mind activities, in which our processing way of information takes a major part. “Senses” is juts one part of our interaction with the surrounding environment, because our way of processing information takes a leading part in our construction of conception or mind activities with all-time working, which is part of our intelligence system. If you like, I would recommend some of my web posters published in this forum which I found in the Internet, including “The Brain Automatic Information Processing Theory”, “Behaviours May Reshape our Cognition in Neuro-level Starting from the Perception’”, and “The Core of the Human Cognition System’”, which might be useful in helping your thinking for the related areas. (Which has already published in the poster issued on Jan 06, 2017, 06:24 PM as a reply for the thread "I think Consciousness is a lot more biological, and perhaps simple, than we perceive it to be.")

3. "Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
+Quote Post
SteveKlinko
post Apr 04, 2017, 02:30 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(haohao @ Apr 04, 2017, 04:53 AM) *

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

1. From the statement above, the "Inter Mind Model" is actually one important function of our brains and the result of the human intelligent system, which relates with the concept "consciousness'. It is actually one type of our brain working system, because the notion of space is one of the elements involved in our brain working system and be across more than one layer of the human intelligent system.

2. Our brain is complex in its functioning on the neuro-signaling system with the human intelligence cored with the contrasting function. In addition, I thought that all the information we kept receiving might be systemic processed into storage for our timely interacting with the surrounding environment, and might not “only 1% of all sensory information gets retained” with the possibility of almost all information recovered in certain conditions. Based on my theories proposed by my web posters published in this forum before, the interaction with the surrounding environment shapes our brain functioning, including the construction of our consciousness or conception or mind activities, in which our processing way of information takes a major part. “Senses” is juts one part of our interaction with the surrounding environment, because our way of processing information takes a leading part in our construction of conception or mind activities with all-time working, which is part of our intelligence system. If you like, I would recommend some of my web posters published in this forum which I found in the Internet, including “The Brain Automatic Information Processing Theory”, “Behaviours May Reshape our Cognition in Neuro-level Starting from the Perception’”, and “The Core of the Human Cognition System’”, which might be useful in helping your thinking for the related areas. (Which has already published in the poster issued on Jan 06, 2017, 06:24 PM as a reply for the thread "I think Consciousness is a lot more biological, and perhaps simple, than we perceive it to be.")

3. "Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
I appreciate your thoughts. You seem to be interested in the developmental aspects of Consciousness, which is probably the toughest part of the problem. My interest lies more in trying to communicate to people the existence of a separate Conscious Mind from the Physical Mind in an already developed Mind. I think things like Memory and Pattern Recognition are rooted in the Biology of the Brain (Physical Mind). But the truly Conscious aspects of the Mind like perception of the color Red for example is rooted in some aspect of the Mind (Conscious Mind) that we don't understand yet. Thank You for the references. I will go look at them.
+Quote Post
haohao
post Apr 04, 2017, 05:33 PM
Post #4

Awakening

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions. Thank your for taking part in the discussion.

I see your focus. The understanding or academic research of the neuro-signling subsystem of the human intelligent system might well help the progress of your focus. According to my theories published as poster in this forum, the "Memory and Pattern Recognition"are based but not "rooted" in our visible brain structures. The essence of our mind activities is matter, which might be the interactions of the megnetical fields. Our storage of the information we have received and the feeling we have felt might effect our ways of thinking, which means our ways of thinking could be changed in certain situtations. Acutally, I thought that it was a construcing process.

I know it needs time to test and prove the correctness of my theories, including “The Brain Automatic Information Processing Theory”, “Behaviours May Reshape our Cognition in Neuro-level Starting from the Perception’”, and “The Core of the Human Cognition System’”. However, the future generations will not say our times is the one that the least outcomes a times could provide.
+Quote Post
SteveKlinko
post Apr 07, 2017, 04:38 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(haohao @ Apr 04, 2017, 09:33 PM) *

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions. Thank your for taking part in the discussion.

I see your focus. The understanding or academic research of the neuro-signling subsystem of the human intelligent system might well help the progress of your focus. According to my theories published as poster in this forum, the "Memory and Pattern Recognition"are based but not "rooted" in our visible brain structures. The essence of our mind activities is matter, which might be the interactions of the megnetical fields. Our storage of the information we have received and the feeling we have felt might effect our ways of thinking, which means our ways of thinking could be changed in certain situtations. Acutally, I thought that it was a construcing process.

I know it needs time to test and prove the correctness of my theories, including “The Brain Automatic Information Processing Theory”, “Behaviours May Reshape our Cognition in Neuro-level Starting from the Perception’”, and “The Core of the Human Cognition System’”. However, the future generations will not say our times is the one that the least outcomes a times could provide.

I read your posts and I think you have many interesting thoughts there. Thank You
+Quote Post
haohao
post Apr 09, 2017, 04:55 PM
Post #6

Awakening

Thank you for you reading of my theories. Welcome to post here for the academic comunications.

"Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
+Quote Post
SteveKlinko
post Apr 14, 2017, 05:08 AM
Post #7

QUOTE(haohao @ Apr 09, 2017, 08:55 PM) *

Thank you for you reading of my theories. Welcome to post here for the academic comunications.

"Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.

I'm a fulltime Electronics and Software Engineer, Philosophy Hobbyist, Brain Physiology Hobbyist, Conscious Mind Research Hobbyist, Stereo Equipment Enthusiast. I don't have any PhD's. So I understand how hard it is to get people to listen when you don't have a PhD. I know I have to do a lot more Marketing of my ideas.
+Quote Post
haohao
post Apr 15, 2017, 07:46 PM
Post #8

Awakening

Thank you for your reply. You are great. Luckily, PhD is not the occupational certificate or qualification needed for my research, though a PhD is important for some job or post application, such as a grant-supporting post.

Marketing should be based on academic research. Hope my theories could help in some way.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2017 - 10:48 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles