Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chronicles at the moment
juanjuan075249
post Apr 05, 2016, 11:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38148

shooters on the Nintendo 3DS, but Moon Chronicles aims to deliver an actionpacked experience fans of the genre can really sink their teeth into.I'm experiencing something of a love/hate relationship with Moon Chronicles at the moment. While part of me enjoys the retro, noncoverbased shooting and cheesy SciFi storyline, it's that same simplicity and unreliable aiming that have me pulling away from the Runescape game, not entirely sure if I actually want to finish the adventure.For the uninitiated, Moon Chronicles is a 3D remake of what many hail to be one of the best FPS Runescape games to ever grace the original Nintendo DS, Moon. Rather than remake the whole package and bring it out as a single entity, though, the team at Renagade Kid have instead opted to adopt a bizarre episodic model, releasing the Runescape game in four stages that introduce a little bit of the story at a time. It's a model that works splendidly for Runescape games like The Walking Dead, but it feels like an odd choice for a straightup action shooter with a lack of plot twists or an emotional roller coaster that could benefit from some breathing room between chapters. It feels like the Runescape game was broken up for the hell of it and, due to their odd pricing model, it might actually turn some potential astronauts away.What I mean by “bizarre” is that Moon Chronicles' first chapter is $9, with the three remaining chapters set to cost Runescape players $1.99 apiece. There's no option for a season pass, either, so you can't just buy the whole thing up front ($15) and be done with it. That's unfortunate, since I'm sure that Moon Chronicles' 15 dollar price tag will feel suitable when the Runescape game is fully released. A $9 first chapter, though, is a little tough to swallow. The main chunk of story will take you about an hour to complete, and that's only if you're playing on one of the two harder difficulties. You can unlock an additional training mission, too, but that only bolts on a handful of additional rooms to explore.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tryant
post Apr 11, 2017, 11:42 PM
Post #2

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38587

it's so good
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2017 - 08:29 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles