Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Noopept- First time nootropic user
hello117
post Jan 12, 2017, 12:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38495

After reading about nootropics and reviews of various nootropics I decided to look into trying one for myself.

This basis of my decision was a significant increase in responsibilities at work while concurrently studying for a part time degree. I was looking for something that would help me focus and improve my memory and eventually landed on Noopept which I bought from nootropics.eu back in November.
Package took just 5 days to arrive, and it arrived with a free micro scoop which was pretty handy.

I bought a 10g bag with a stated single dose of 10mg (1000 doses) for 20. I started taking a single dose daily (first thing in the morning with breakfast) and initially followed the suggested dose for a week and noticed improvements from the second day. The first day I felt a bit hazy and didn't notice any benefits. However from the second day onwards I noticed a significant improvement in my focus and ability to recall events from the previous days, very useful during the increased work load.

An additional benefit I didn't expect was a happier mood and less anxiety when talking to people I didn't know. This was definitely a bonus.

I also found that Noopept had an effect on my intoxication when drinking alcohol. I usually get drunk reasonably quick with the normal loss of controls associated. However when on Noopept I noticed that when drinking just as much as before I didnt feel anywhere near as drunk and had way better motor and cognitive abilities.
While initially this was great as I could drink more (big fan of whiskey) and keep up with my friends I did later find out that if I drank alot I would still black out. As you do not feel drunk you keep drinking not realizing you have had too much which eventually leads to a blackout. This is something I had to actively keep track of.

After a few weeks I started to notice the effects were not as apparent as before and thus increased my dose to 15mg (for another 2 weeks) and then upto 20mg. This restored the effects I initially felt. I took a break during the holiday period and an now back on 20mg.

Noopept has helped me greatly at work and will likely continue using or trying a different Nootropic.

Noopept gets my recommendation.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 09:29 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles