> Chinese Nootropics
angier
post Dec 23, 2012, 12:20 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34770

Hi Guys,

Seasons Greetings!

First post here at Brainmeta. I am looking forward to contributing more to this community as a long-time user of nootropics and someone with a large passion for personal development through chemistry and also Self-Actualisation Psychology.

I have been sourcing nootropics from China for the last 6 months to save some money. After using nootropics from Smartpowders and Relentless Improvement I became sick of poor quality nootropics. Funnily enough I was put onto a good manufacturer in China by a friend and have used all of sulbutiamine, pramiracetam, oxiracetam, aniracetam, centrophenexine. They have really helped me improve my effectiveness, efficiency and confidence at work.

I had an idea to potentially sell these nootropics at a better than competitive price to the market but am unsure how the whole "chemical from China" will be accepted. I would love to be able to spread the love from these products to others at a much cheaper price so they to can improve their performances. I am wanting to sell direct from China.

What do people think? Would it be something that people may be interested in buying?

Very interested in your thoughts

ang
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Anne`s fine
post Dec 27, 2012, 10:19 PM
Post #2

Aspiring

Member No.: 34715

QUOTE(angier @ Dec 23, 2012, 04:20 PM) *

Hi Guys,

Seasons Greetings!

First post here at Brainmeta. I am looking forward to contributing more to this community as a long-time user of nootropics and someone with a large passion for personal development through chemistry and also Self-Actualisation Psychology.

I have been sourcing nootropics from China for the last 6 months to save some money. After using nootropics from Smartpowders and Relentless Improvement I became sick of poor quality nootropics. Funnily enough I was put onto a good manufacturer in China by a friend and have used all of sulbutiamine, pramiracetam, oxiracetam, aniracetam, centrophenexine. They have really helped me improve my effectiveness, efficiency and confidence at work.

I had an idea to potentially sell these nootropics at a better than competitive price to the market but am unsure how the whole "chemical from China" will be accepted. I would love to be able to spread the love from these products to others at a much cheaper price so they to can improve their performances. I am wanting to sell direct from China.

What do people think? Would it be something that people may be interested in buying?

Very interested in your thoughts

ang

Bingo, i`m searching for customers like you recently. ok, first i`ll introduce me first. i`m Anne, sales assitant of Sun nootropic, Suzhou Vosun Chemical Co.,Ltd. and sure, we are a good manufactor and wholesaler.we can talk about it later, i`m sure for that you will want a talk.
we sell abroad to individual for persnal use like you, to distributor who you want to be. we had individual all over the board, but distributor only in the USA and the UK.
last but not the least, i`m proud of the effect our products have on our customers. and the feeling of spreading the love from these products to others at a much cheaper price so they to can improve their performances as you say it the way. i`m happy to see you here,sincerely.
acctually, i was aimless at how to devolope customers when i begin my job, recently, i worked it out. and i`m glad to let our distributor give you some advise if you do not mind.
+Quote Post
Anne`s fine
post Dec 27, 2012, 10:21 PM
Post #3

Aspiring

Member No.: 34715

and our website, for your referance.
http://www.sunnootropic.com/lang-en/27-cdp...citicoline.html
+Quote Post
PigeonParty
post Jan 02, 2013, 06:07 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 34756

QUOTE(angier @ Dec 23, 2012, 12:20 AM) *

I had an idea to potentially sell these nootropics at a better than competitive price to the market but am unsure how the whole "chemical from China" will be accepted.

It sketches most people out to learn that their nootropics were made in China, but really shouldn't, as almost all of them are mainly produced there. Get each batch you order independently tested for purity and lack of contaminants and you will already be a more trustworthy vendor then most.
+Quote Post
choise
post Jul 26, 2016, 10:20 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 38290

QUOTE(PigeonParty @ Jan 02, 2013, 06:07 AM) *

QUOTE(angier @ Dec 23, 2012, 12:20 AM) *

I had an idea to potentially sell these nootropics at a better than competitive price to the market but am unsure how the whole "chemical from China" will be accepted.

It sketches most people out to learn that their nootropics were made in China, but really shouldn't, as almost all of them are mainly produced there. Get each batch you order independently tested for purity and lack of contaminants and you will already be a more trustworthy vendor then most.

I have personally used osell. com at least 20 times and have yet to have a problem. There are some good sellers on there you just need to do your research.If it looks to good

to be true and the seller has no feedback = common sense do not buy.Very simple. I personally have sales in upwords of $5000 a week just from merchandise from there .Ok you will

not make everyone happy and such is life but out of 100 sales there is probably a 5 percent refund rate add it up and it still equals lots of profits .

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2017 - 10:12 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles