> The Subtheory of Human Memory To Intelligence Function
haohao
post Oct 18, 2017, 11:19 PM
Post #1

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38120

The Subtheory of Human Memory To Intelligence Function

Forward: [Following one of my previous research on the transmission of the neuro-signaling subsystem, namely the distribution of the neuro-signaling subsystem including the routine path, the information we have received such as touching of objects and opinions might be changed firstly into chemical fluid matters inside our bodies and then almost at the same time in the way of neuro-signals to be sent to our brain taking the path to the brain center zone as necessary, which might be a process of different types.

In addition, the cognition and dealing of the neuro-signaling will involve the form changing of the neuro-signaling. ]

The ways our brains that compass and store our didtributed memories might effect or effect our intelligence functioning and also the ways of thinking, such as the delivery of the clues for the retrieval of the human memories.

It's not for award grants, but for the researches and also for the purpose of hoping that it could let my mother will be pride of me.

This may not make impacts on my life quality, but it may help to advance the present science and technologies, and might let the future generations know what a human being could be capable of with proper thinking, having no matter with degrees or certificates.

Any opinion is welcomed.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 11:59 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles