BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Extraterrestrial interference with humans, Hyperadvanced species meets primitive human
KoolK3n
post Aug 21, 2011, 07:53 PM
Post #1

Overlord

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33523

What's that theory that suggests aliens are responsible for creating humans many many many years ago by genetically modifying our ancestral species? I haven't had time to watch it but I'm pretty sure they talk about it a lot on the T.V show, "Ancient Aliens". What are your thoughts on this?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Nov 30, 2011, 01:45 PM
Post #2

Overlord

Ancient Astronaut Theory?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 30, 2011, 05:59 PM
Post #3

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

http://greenzilla.tripod.com/index3.htm

I remember reading an extensive transcript of the history of Robert Morningstars Grandfather and his account of the incident at Roswell, some 15 years ago.

http://www.wingmakers.com/interviews.html

The Naruda interviews are also kinda interesting...

One can make their own determination. cool.gif
+Quote Post
Rick
post Dec 01, 2011, 06:32 PM
Post #4

Supreme God

Member No.: 3068

My determination: it has hoax written all over it.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Dec 02, 2011, 03:33 AM
Post #5

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

Does it matter? What is the point of postponing the problem of life in earth for later (for later=Alien planet)? I think is pointless and a waste of time to consider something that with all likelihood didnīt happened and in case it did there is no hope to find it out. And i donīt think inspirational writings is the way to find out.
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Dec 02, 2011, 10:28 AM
Post #6

Overlord

QUOTE(Jakare @ Dec 02, 2011, 05:33 AM) *

Does it matter? What is the point of postponing the problem of life in earth for later (for later=Alien planet)? I think is pointless and a waste of time to consider something that with all likelihood didnīt happened and in case it did there is no hope to find it out. And i donīt think inspirational writings is the way to find out.

Well from a purely scientific point of view, neither of us at the moment aren't in the position to sufficiently judge. Surely, it would be ideal to not jump to conclusions so quickly..

To answer your question, let me ask you this. Does science and ultimately the search for the truth matter? Yes it does matter. It is like a young child trying to find their long lost parents after many years of seperation. It may have been quite difficult back in teh olde days, but with modern technology, that difficulty is reduced (i.e. Facebook). The same can be said about our origin as a species.

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." - Winston Churchill
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Dec 02, 2011, 02:07 PM
Post #7

Overlord

QUOTE(Joesus @ Nov 30, 2011, 07:59 PM) *

http://greenzilla.tripod.com/index3.htm

I remember reading an extensive transcript of the history of Robert Morningstars Grandfather and his account of the incident at Roswell, some 15 years ago.

http://www.wingmakers.com/interviews.html

The Naruda interviews are also kinda interesting...

One can make their own determination. cool.gif

On part 2 of the interview, great story regardless if any of it was true or not.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 02, 2011, 05:42 PM
Post #8

Supreme God

We do create our future ahead of us.

We can close the doors on possibility in a rash attempt to preserve our current beliefs, or we can let go of them to see further than we are currently allowing the eyes to see...
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Dec 02, 2011, 08:34 PM
Post #9

Overlord

QUOTE(Joesus @ Dec 02, 2011, 07:42 PM) *

We do create our future ahead of us.

We can close the doors on possibility in a rash attempt to preserve our current beliefs, or we can let go of them to see further than we are currently allowing the eyes to see...

Yes of course! It is a good idea to keep an open-mind, but not to open that it overcomes rational reasoning..

For now, I am convinced on manyy aspects of the ancient astronanut theory but very skeptical on the Naruda Interviews. Surely, you must understand without sufficient evidence. Regardless, I would recommend this to others as well..
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 03, 2011, 08:37 AM
Post #10

Supreme God

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Dec 03, 2011, 04:34 AM) *

Yes of course! It is a good idea to keep an open-mind, but not to open that it overcomes rational reasoning..

Rationality is going to evolve with intellectual expansion in understanding, acceptance, experience and wisdom.

Fear and doubt most often inspire rationality because of the programming that comes from social beliefs in reality.
We are taught not to trust from childhood, and as a result of that, we don't perceive an open mind as an open mind. Everything is filtered thru beliefs.

In some circles age represents wisdom, but from another angle its difficult to teach an old dog new tricks because beliefs are many, and they are firmly established within the mind as impediments to new knowledge and information, when they conflict with the firmly established mindset.
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Dec 03, 2011, 01:33 PM
Post #11

Overlord

QUOTE(Joesus @ Dec 03, 2011, 10:37 AM) *

In some circles age represents wisdom, but from another angle its difficult to teach an old dog new tricks because beliefs are many, and they are firmly established within the mind as impediments to new knowledge and information, when they conflict with the firmly established mindset.

Coming from someone as old as you and as young as me is ironic. Maybe I am the old dog.

On another note, while my reading with the Neruda Interviews hasn't progressed the past day now. I've had this canny awareness that has cringed me today. I can't help but notice the parallels between the Neruda Interviews and one of the largest video game series, Assassins Creed. I myself love the whole series and just recently completed the newest game two weeks ago. This is probably the only mainstream game in history, that goes into conspiracy theories, new world order, illuminati, etc. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHECKING IT OUT! None of my other friends care to connect the dots, but hopefully you'll see.

Note: The videos presented below may be a little confusing since they are into the fourth game now and assume the viewer is already aware of the situation that has unfolded the previous three.

Key:
Left side of equation is the interpretation of Assasins Creed while Neruda Interviews are on the right..
Animus=BST
Apple of Eden=Special Artifact in United States (Forgot exact location)
Templars=New World Order/Secret Organizations

Watch these videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRoTky4clAY (Generously explains what has happened so far in the series)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVoVHSVaMAg (Just watch to the 30 sec mark as the rest explain the history of the company and their products)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC-FSEdPW-c (Character Analysis of Ezio and settings of the game)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=753327AMNIM (Character Analysis of Ezio)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8FtknPdV-Q (Just watch to the 2:22 min mark)

Actually this game fueled my deep interest in the ancient astronaut theory. Tell me what you think. I gotta go, I'll be back next weekend.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Dec 03, 2011, 01:43 PM
Post #12

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

Wow, that game has better history than I thought. I have been avoiding it so far. Maybe I should get the first one, must be cheap by now.
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Dec 03, 2011, 01:52 PM
Post #13

Overlord

QUOTE(Jakare @ Dec 03, 2011, 03:43 PM) *

Wow, that game has better history than I thought. I have been avoiding it so far. Maybe I should get the first one, must be cheap by now.

Thanks! Generally I love the entire Assassins Creed series but the first one sucks...
Well let me rephrase that. You should only play it unless your willing to restart the game several dozen times from unfair deaths. The second and fourth one are my favorite in terms of story and gameplay! First and especially the third game don't dive in to much to the New World Order plot. It is just an expansion to Ezio's life story. Altair is the main character in the first and partially the fourth. Ezio is the main character in the second, third, and fourth. Desmond, the modern day character is the main in all four.

I forgot the last video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAoz7HHUvok (New World Order, Illuminati explanation)

On an extra note, they spent a lot of time trying to have the game as historical as possible. Historical accuracy was priority #1 in not just visual design but also for the sounds, voice acting, story, etc. Watch the behind the scenes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfYUwBBgweE
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Dec 06, 2011, 06:23 PM
Post #14

Overlord

Member No.: 33583

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Aug 22, 2011, 07:53 AM) *

What's that theory that suggests aliens are responsible for creating humans many many many years ago by genetically modifying our ancestral species? I haven't had time to watch it but I'm pretty sure they talk about it a lot on the T.V show, "Ancient Aliens". What are your thoughts on this?

Truly speaking I do have my own quite exuberant theory of human creation concerning its technical part, but it may look too fantastic to tell about and it will take to much time and words to explain justification of that hypothesis.

In my view Ancient Aliens did not create Human Beings, most probably, if the Ancient Aliens ever existed then they tried proactively to research what already was created by more high form of intelligence.

Moreover, I suspect that my awareness of the technical part of human creation is congruent with the true story of the true creation.
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Dec 06, 2011, 06:41 PM
Post #15

Overlord

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Dec 06, 2011, 08:23 PM) *

Truly speaking I do have my own quite exuberant theory of human creation concerning its technical part, but it may look too fantastic to tell about and it will take to much time and words to explain justification of that hypothesis.

In my view Ancient Aliens did not create Human Beings, most probably, if the Ancient Aliens ever existed then they tried proactively to research what already was created by more high form of intelligence.

Moreover, I suspect that my awareness of the technical part of human creation is congruent with the true story of the true creation.

http://www.amazon.com/Signature-Cell-Evide...23225479&sr=8-1
and
http://www.amazon.com/Signature-Controvers...23225499&sr=8-1

I gotta finish me other books first though.

From the more historical side of the argument:
http://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Alien-Questi...23225793&sr=8-8

Again its on my wishlist lol
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Dec 06, 2011, 06:45 PM
Post #16

Overlord

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Dec 04, 2011, 01:33 AM) *
largest video game series, Assassins Creed.

Those boys traveling in the subconscious segment of the minds of the mortals in the old times now get energized by quite specific computer games. How terribly funny.

A single computer game and consequences 'beyond' imagination ...
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Dec 06, 2011, 06:50 PM
Post #17

Overlord

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Dec 06, 2011, 08:45 PM) *

Those boys traveling in the subconscious segment of the minds of the mortals in the old times now get energized by quite specific computer games. How terribly funny.

Yes, obviously unrealistic but definitely one of the more interesting science fiction plots. The exciting part was the parallels that could be drawn from it and the Neruda Interviews..

What consequences?
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Dec 06, 2011, 06:51 PM
Post #18

Overlord

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Dec 07, 2011, 06:41 AM) *

Thank you for the links.

I think the clue to the true story lies in the unchecked but reported effect of MATERIALIZATION from seemingly empty space under certain conditions.
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Dec 06, 2011, 06:52 PM
Post #19

Overlord

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Dec 06, 2011, 08:51 PM) *

Thank you for the links.

I think the clue to the true story lies in the unchecked but reported effect of MATERIALIZATION from seemingly empty space under certain conditions.

What certain conditions are you referring to?
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Dec 06, 2011, 07:07 PM
Post #20

Overlord

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Dec 07, 2011, 06:50 AM) *

Yes, obviously unrealistic but definitely one of the more interesting science fiction plots. The exciting part was the parallels that could be drawn from it and the Neruda Interviews..

What consequences?

The true Assassin order, as legends tell, was practicing Consciousnesses Expansion technique under influence of drugs during specific rituals: consciousnesses of a boy during certain ritual under influence of brew was copy-pasting through some "gates of immortality" into brains of those who been talking in Arabic. When the boy was killed during assassination mission he continued his existence in that Inceptional (referring to Inception movie) paradise constructed by Qutub (leader of the Order - self considering demi-God because he/she could overcome Time/or they just dream that they could overlord the true God ... /) in the subconscious part of the brains of ordinary Arabs. At least they been sure that it works in that way. Certainly there is no official scientific justification of that legend.

In that view, there can be some suspicions that person known as Jesus Christ (or so to say his twin "brother") practiced the same technique with Apostles or some Qutub hacked Christianity in that way later on using true Jesus Christ's protocol. There are some signs that some hacking element is present in the entire story, though that does not undermine the true value of the message of the Evangelic message. Maybe true Jesus (Joshua) up today fights against the Anti-Christ in the Inceptional reality. Certainly it is just a supposition by which I do not question the religion and its values, I just think that we should not discard such fantastic possibilities.

So in that view the computer game can be considered as a tool of real war in the Inceptional reality (here refering to Inception movie): the imagies of the computer game may fight in true through the brains of those who play the game world-wide with other personages of the Inceptional reality like Sherlock Holmes fights against Prof. Moriarty (Prof. Adam Weishaupt from Ingolstadt).
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Dec 06, 2011, 07:30 PM
Post #21

Overlord

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Dec 07, 2011, 06:52 AM) *

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Dec 06, 2011, 08:51 PM) *

Thank you for the links.

What certain conditions are you referring to?

I am referring to materialization of material beings from portal gates into our world from some other reality.

In that view the entire so called history of evolution is a hoax. In true the real evolution may passing in some sort of parallel reality and new species appear in our world while passing through some controllable portal gates. So in fact the transition is an element of an act of creation of beings designed in the other reality and not evolved here. The true fabric of creation can exist in some sort of Holographic Fabric/Workshop of The Master where time and events flow in a way different than in our world.

Certainly it is just a wonderful hypothesis of mine supported by some strange observations of curious people, observations which were discarded from mainstream of scientific data bases for reasons yet to be understood.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 09, 2011, 01:43 PM
Post #22

Supreme God

http://www.thrivemovement.com/home

I would recommend seeing the movie in its entirety.
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Dec 09, 2011, 05:59 PM
Post #23

Overlord

QUOTE(Joesus @ Dec 09, 2011, 03:43 PM) *

http://www.thrivemovement.com/home

I would recommend seeing the movie in its entirety.

Must..find.....free version...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 04:19 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright Đ BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles