BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Left & the right hemisphere of the brains assocation & collarization with cognitive functions, Thinking deeper at the connection & the result of stronger connection between the both.
Casroy21
post Mar 10, 2017, 08:37 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38547

Hello all,

I would like to start discussing the connection between the right and left hemisphere of the brain, the differences has a profound research behind the explanation (see below) - Simple terms. Although, what this translates to in other areas such as Cognitive Science & Psychology doesn't get to be the header of many articles. You can read something about it on a minor news agency or at some blog. I thought about it and now i want to discuss it.

Differences of the hemispheres:

- Left brain thinking is verbal and analytical.

- Right brain is non-verbal and intuitive, using pictures rather than words.

There are all kinds of areas within these topics and everything is welcome for discussion, I'm going to start talking about what have strucked my mind recently.

People of masses - If two large groups are polarized due to their primarily dominance in one of the hemispheres conflicts are made (Lateralization of brain function). People who settle in the middle will create a balance between the different opinions and the conflicts - Brain assymetri.

People whom have e really strong connection between the hemispheres through the Corpus callosum can clearly see & understand each side of the masses. Highly intelligent people can scale up this thinking which results in new ideas, innovation, how entities in the present will affect people in the future.

For example looking at Einsteins brain or an universal genius like Leonardo Da Vinci, they both had a thick Corpus callosum which made the hemispheres extremely well connected. What this results in is Albert Einsteins ability to be a well skilled physicist and an exceptionally good violinist.

1. What do you think in earlier years could be the reason for the hemisphere to collaborate more which results in the thicker Corpus callosum or do you think it's by nature?

2. Which other people do we have as examples which could have the more intense collateralization of the hemispheres? Elon Musk? Steve Jobs? Vinod Khosla? Nikola Tesla? David Bowie?

What I've written are only open thoughts, nothing determined or chained to a belief system, feel free to critize and conclude some own thoughts.

This is my first post on this forum, please inform me if I'd anything wrong or if something are not in line with the forums policies.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
haohao
post Mar 11, 2017, 03:15 AM
Post #2

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38120

Hello Casroy21! Welcome to this forum to join in the academic communications. I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

1. From your statement above " For example looking at Einsteins brain or an universal genius like Leonardo Da Vinci, they both had a thick Corpus callosum which made the hemispheres extremely well connected.", the key thing is actually to make the hemispheres connection reach a level that the neuro-signal system be more active than the that of the average normal standard, which could be indicated by a higher-density neuro-signaling network distributed in the brain and the the sulcus centralis might play an very important role in the brain functioning, because when we feel puzzled issues (I'm not referring to the present school education), we usually touch this brain area. As to research, it needs academic research experiments conducted toward this direction.

2. From my humble opinion, I thought the thick corpus callosum could be more by acquired, namely the postnatal interactions with the surrounding environment.

3. "Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 04:38 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles