Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> hello world!
jeffdavis
post Sep 04, 2016, 05:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38335

Hey. I'm new here. I just learned about nootropics from my friends at med school. Looking forward to learning more
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
haohao
post Sep 04, 2016, 07:29 PM
Post #2

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some non-traditional-fellow and suggestive opinions.

1. If the nootropics you have mentioned here indicates the medicine and /or tools aiming to improve the brain-concerned abilities and performances, then the nootropics is one of the areas of the brain research, mainly with the neuro-congintion subsystem.

2. Internet searching is vital to your learning, including the web forums. As far as I am concerned, the researching occupational development of the nootropics-related positions may at least include the knowledges of neuro-cognition, social psychology, data science and life-chemistry and independent research practices.

3. The tests of the nootropics could be taken in the tool of the brain working-simulation platform by Advanced Intelligence (AI) system, which might be mainly composed by neuro-networks with signals. It also could advance the research of data-flow-driven Advanced Intelligence (AI) Robots.
+Quote Post
Barjugh
post Sep 20, 2016, 12:28 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 38337

Hey friend ! I am a new guy as long as you. Let's learn together!
QUOTE(jeffdavis @ Sep 04, 2016, 05:15 PM) *

Hey. I'm new here. I just learned about nootropics from my friends at med school. Looking forward to learning more

+Quote Post
haohao
post Sep 20, 2016, 12:36 AM
Post #4

Awakening

Hello Barjugh! Welcome to this forum.

"Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.

Actually, I am always a new comer to my academic research. Let's keep academic communications and learning together.
+Quote Post
OlegOleh
post Sep 22, 2016, 03:42 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 38361

Ha bro, its cool place)
+Quote Post
haohao
post Sep 22, 2016, 03:54 PM
Post #6

Awakening

Hello OlegOleh! Welcome to join in the academic communications and learning together.

"Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 05:23 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles