BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> There's a lot to health our mind is a key our heart the hand to turn it, Future of life & yeah liftmode evaluation it's good stuff
1jewelgenelingua
post Jul 05, 2013, 06:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 35208

Reading thru forums seeking phenylpiracetam supply I
#1 one found lift mode again n
#2 remembered i had a 20$ coupon if I cared comment
the posts prompt thoughtful response w relevance to practical use and hardships re experimental abuse. Comment it's really about learning. What works best for individually. Our track to health n well being
It's about balance. GABA receptors deactivate excitatory neuro systems dopamine norepinephrine adrenaline Good for manic episodes nh2 toxicity n glutate runaway add nacetylcystein PTSD similar I know learning girlfriend phenibut But overload n enzymes to counter saturate system. Bio actives used well can save brain life replenish heal restore inositol coats neiural sheaths. Safest is distal potent is close. Aas converted by mag zn b12 6 precursors don't require Good nutrition sleep constructive activity altruism pay biggest dividends n offer first line of security. We need basics in life n basic know how works n why what's up n what we can do to restore rebalance when imbalance occurs. Each to observe learn n find systems suitable to circumstance n conditions. Have fun but don't just do it to compensate for deficiencies in key areas of life just for thrills to cover maladaptions. That's abuse n addiction. We're looking for health n wellness cuz that yields competence joy n gracefulness in life. Good relationships do that. But no one knows it all. Not explorers or professionals. We learn together. Bio actives remain of the safest most promising tools n most are innate n well known to our own biology hence outside of hypertensive crisis they won't kill us. Used reckless some like most pharma can damage important parts of our brain: mood centers: basal ganglia; substantia nigra, thalamus, subthalmic nucleus; basal forebrain nuclei; locus coeruleus, raphe nuclei. were created amazing so take care. Graduation consideration moderation learning n optimization. But no chemical can fill a void that's where good relations n good will come in. Glad for the availability of phenylpiracetam n affordable bulk nutrients at lift mode. Pharma clean life tools. Attached links say better what I'm taking time to say. To not explore n doscover can lead to cycles of downwards health spirals n certainly nature predisposed boredom. It's a fine line between optimal function health n disease genius n madness harmony n chaos abundance n scarcity. We can find what we need as we help one another there is no community w out care. Trust we can get where we're going n humble share listen learn n become aware self actuate apply question share n evolve towards steady success health n happiness gratitude in who n what we r n the successes of one another. We all have somewhere to go that's good n it's most satisfying when we give time to b there for n admire one another. After all were one close knit gene pool that nature preordered to self replicate thru love growth nurturance determination energy expression reproduction n generational evolution wisdom creation defense relation. We know this its why we live. Some comments got me contemplative else I'd have just said life mode is a serious competitor in offering some of the best quality stuff to be found. The htp i got was pure gmp n affordable. That n melatonin do wonders for deep sleep deep sleep translates to bright morning life. Course too much htp or tryptophan in the gut equals serotonin being manuf enterically n used for smooth muscle undulation or bowel contraction if we catch a flu E. coli or giardia. Less can b more. N too much of a good thing can b bad. Cuz we need diversity of good things lest exclusion of others gets us into deep water. Wade until u learn to swim don't count on lifeguards but learn with others how to become one. That's progress. Development is rewarding just like hot women w tight genes lol truth is that N thank you for taking time to read this. Hopes r it helps a bit. Some bro or sis somewhere. N lift mode of course. Hey gee
Again

Why we do what we do. We seek a better life. That means making a world we can believe in. That's survive ability sustainability security n that's composure creativity tranquility trust respect truth n thanksgiving. Abundance is generosity. Mind you my relatives but this world were living sucks. It's never been just about us. If we do it for the youth n children they'll love us put faith in us. That power put in us. N a child is greater than us. Really. We give to ourselves to help others. Then the world starts making sense. Cuz were born to nurture n advance it. For us n them. Nurture n protect it. By justice n truth because we love it. Because we're thankful n want better for the coming generation than was given us. So they can get ahead of us. Not suffer the worst for our degenerative social spiritual illness. So there is indeed a future. N that's a good reason to learn nootropics n amino acids. If our intentions r pure together we'll find tru victory. Kwaxada

3ws alternativementalhealth dotcom /articles/aminobipolar.htm
3ws nami dotorg /ADVTemplate.cfm?Section=20111&Template=/ContentManagement/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=114033
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2017 - 04:22 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles