Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mechanism of recall
teledistant
post Jan 28, 2018, 01:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 39637

Hi,

What is the mechanism of recall ? I mean, for example when i recall a noise, i feel like i can recall it very finely. What is the mechanism behind ? A noise is a sequence of stimulus and to be recognized like a sound the neurons activated needs to be located in the auditory cortex. The auditory cortex recognizes the sequences so i have to send sequences at the source of it to recognize the noise i want. Does it mean that there is two time the same information in the brain, one for the recognition and the other for recall ?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
haohao
post Jan 29, 2018, 08:19 PM
Post #2

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38120

QUOTE(teledistant @ Jan 29, 2018, 02:30 AM) *

Hi,

What is the mechanism of recall ? I mean, for example when i recall a noise, i feel like i can recall it very finely. What is the mechanism behind ? A noise is a sequence of stimulus and to be recognized like a sound the neurons activated needs to be located in the auditory cortex. The auditory cortex recognizes the sequences so i have to send sequences at the source of it to recognize the noise i want. Does it mean that there is two time the same information in the brain, one for the recognition and the other for recall ?

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

1. Sorry for no fellow or professor having answered it at least in theories.

2. From your statement above, "Recall" is the process of using memory. Therefore, it have two (2) types. Just be academic in research. One is the process of searching memory, and the other is the using of identifying or receiving the stimulations with combination of the searching of memory, or the storage of your information. The whole subprocess of this mind activity is by the functioning of the neuro-signaling subsystem cored by our brain center zone, chemical reactions in essence. In addition, it might be not that " to recognize the noise i want", but the effects of the neuro-signaling path and your memory, or the storage of the information, especially in your brain zone center. So, not two times but two processes. No fund-supported work.

Mainly recommended posts on my theories and subtheories epublished:
"The Subtheory of Neuro-signaling in Distributed Neurocells",
"The Subtheory of Neuro-signaling in Primarily Recognitional Compassion",
"The Subtheory of Imagination Function of the Brain Center Zone",
"The Subtheory of Human Memory To Intelligence Function",
"The Theory of Formation of Human Memory Subsystem"
(When you browse the posts referred, you can know the date when it published.)

3. "Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2018 - 03:13 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by donors of The Neurological Foundation