Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where to buy tianeptine?, nootropics
vyvansevsadderall
post Feb 08, 2016, 10:52 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37996

Where do you guys buy your tianeptine? I've never tried it before, and I don't know much about sourcing it.

I'm mostly interested in tianeptine because of its opioid effects. I've been reading about how some opioids relieve depression.

Any experience reports with tianeptine / advice about the best place to buy it? Prices seem to vary widely.

How is tianeptine an opioid but it doesn't produce like the high you'd get from oxycontin? It sounds pretty interesting. Would like to know more about how that works.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
brainprotips
post Feb 09, 2016, 10:31 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 37678

QUOTE(vyvansevsadderall @ Feb 08, 2016, 11:52 AM) *

Where do you guys buy your tianeptine? I've never tried it before, and I don't know much about sourcing it.

I'm mostly interested in tianeptine because of its opioid effects. I've been reading about how some opioids relieve depression.

Any experience reports with tianeptine / advice about the best place to buy it? Prices seem to vary widely.

How is tianeptine an opioid but it doesn't produce like the high you'd get from oxycontin? It sounds pretty interesting. Would like to know more about how that works.

Here's a resource comparing different tianeptine vendors: http://www.brainprotips.com/buy-tianeptine/

(Full disclosure: I'm affiliated with this website).

And a forum thread discussing tianeptine sources: http://forum.bulletproofexec.com/index.php...buy-tianeptine/
+Quote Post
Magikmansg
post Jul 01, 2017, 11:49 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 38737

QUOTE(vyvansevsadderall @ Feb 08, 2016, 10:52 AM) *

hi all....i bought mine from...

(cant post url at this stage due to my new account....just google "Powermoneywomen PharmaSing" and you are good to go

they providei insurance to protect my orders against even unscrupulous customs officers....

my batch of 50grams was taken away by customs despite it being readily avaiable in any pharmacy and the company trackked the package and investigated and discovered it was seized by unscrupulous customs officials...i got back every cent in a refund since it was insured free of charge....the price u pay for the goods includes insurance and shipping.

its not the cheapest store on the market but in terms of delivery speed....(when withdrawlals are around the corner) and insurance coverge, i have found the greatest peace of mind
+Quote Post
The Smart One
post Jul 02, 2017, 11:59 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 38723

QUOTE(vyvansevsadderall @ Feb 08, 2016, 11:52 AM) *

I get my tianeptine from Nootropics Depot. They're US based (shipping out of Phoenix I believe), as am I, so I don't have to worry about any issues at customs. They charge about $0.50 per pill.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2017 - 11:35 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles